• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

I can see Jeff as ECW champ and matt in sd's ME leading up to next year's wrestlemania, although matt would probably be ranked higher than jeff because he's been with wwe for a long time while jeff quit a couple years

.tim

Reaction score
Yeah Jeff as champ in ECW could be good. And Matt in the main event at wrestlemania I wish.

wweforlife111

Reaction score
I can see Jeff as ECW champ and matt in sd's ME leading up to next year's wrestlemania, although matt would probably be ranked higher than jeff because he's been with wwe for a long time while jeff quit a couple years

i agreee

the dark knight

Matt in the main event at wrestlemania I wish.

keep dreaming.

they just did that to split them apart. matt will probably have something big on smackdown ( never WM mainevent ) and jeff will be on either ecw or get the ic championship...again.

MikeRaw

GREAT!!!
This is actually great...I sensed it coming that they would turn on them and now look,they got the belts!That is classic cade and murdoch style.They are the top tag team right now,or at least second and deserved this.Also I think the way it was done was great because they were still trying to be nice by saying theyd wait til the Hardyz were fine but Vince came along,made the match but now the Hardyz will be mad.Cade N Murdoch can just say it wasnt their fault and then continue the feud.Throw WGTT in there and you have an amazing 3 way feud.
Im not a country fan but Cade N Murdoch I like lol...

Reaction score
this is a good move by the wwe, both the hardys can hopefully now go there seperate ways and have huge sucsess as singles wrestlers. Cade and Murdoch improve each week and it is great to see them as world tag team champs and hopefully they can be involved in some good fueds as the tag champs.