Cade & Murdoch are champs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

.tim

Reaction score
And heels again. Lets all rejoice. Lets just hope Matt gets main eventer status and Jeff goes for the IC title again.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Ummm nooo we will most likely see the Hardyz get ito a a few moth feud with Cade and Murdoch.If not that then they might be drafted.And if neither one of these happens the Haryz might get into a huge feud with the WGTT cause after there match at ONS they had a huge fight backstage and plus WGTT could compete tonight so Vince might have a future with the Haryz

.tim

Reaction score
I doubt it unless they both get drafted to the same brand. I dont want Matt and Jeff back together.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Well you have to face the facts.Most likely there gonna stay a tag team for awhile.If not then they will probally manage each other.But if they both get drafted to 2 different shows then most likely thell be singles.

Reaction score
Although the Hardy Boyz are my favourite tag team in the wwe , them loosing to tag team championships is a good move. I think this because this will now make the tag team division on RAW better. I think at Vengeance it will be The Hardyz Vs Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch Vs The World Greatest Tag Team. Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch should win , then having Matt and Jeff going back to singles competition.
Expect Johnny Nitro and Kenny Dykstra to get a shot soon, when the Hardyz are out of the title hunt.

peeweedeewee

Reaction score
man, I like Matt Hardy too, but I just don't see WWE putting him in the main event.

3lions

Reaction score
I must admit, I was surprised to see the Hardyz drop the Tag Belts last night. After the great match they put on at ONS (along with TWGTT), I expected them to retain the titles. However, it does make sence in storyline terms and allowed C&M to turn heels, once again. I assume this will be the 'official' breaking up of the Hardyz. As for the future of the tag titles and feuds, who knows? The draft could change the entire outlook of the division. Although, last night's Raw does imply that Cryme Tyme may be back in the hunt.

Markz

Reaction score
(Thanks for ruining Raw for me :) )

This is a surprise I thought after watching ONS they would have a long title run, or at least drop it to TWGTT! This could have a couple benefits, a push for C & M and a heat up in the Tag Team division. Maybe it's good...

3lions

Reaction score
I'm guessing you haven't seen Raw yet. Yet you know that Raw has been shown in most parts of the World by now and definately in the US. So why come to this forum and look in the WWE Discussion? Surely logic would tell you to not look in that section...?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
And 1 more thing.By Cade and Murdich turning hell and the Hardy's gone from the Tag team Situatuion,doesnt taht tell you that a new ''Face'' Team is gonna step up.I think Cryme Tyme are gonna be the next tag team champs

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
I hope so. I like the Hardy Boys, and they can put on some great TLC and Ladder matches, but I personally don't find them very entertaining otherwise. And i can't image Cade and Murdoch holding up with Hardys in a Ladder match. So im hoping it'll be Cade and Murdoch vs. Cryme Tyme ( ha ha, hill billys vs. gangsters) and Hardys vs. WGTT. And then maybe Nitro and Dykstra fueding with hardy and WGTT.

.tim

Reaction score
Yeah im hoping that the WWE would leave the tag division alone. I like it right now with Cade and Murdoch champs with TWGTT and Cryme Tyme hunting for em and Nitro and Dykstra coming up in the ranks. I want Cryme Tyme to win them and fued with Dykstra and Nitro. IDK It just sounds like a good fued.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
They turned way to early, wwe always seems to rush things. This could have been a long drawn out rivalry but again it just seemed too rushed. They might be going somewhere with this in the draft i dont know we'll see.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Hopefully the Hardys split up i wouldn't mind Jeff getting drafted to ECW.

I think Cryme Tyme should get the nod to feud with Cade and Murdoch, because after all didn't they win some tag team tournament allowing them to have a tag title shot, WWE just forgot about it like they do most things.

3lions

Reaction score
I don't see Jeff being anymore than a Tag Team/Midcard wrestler. However, I am very high on Matt and he has the potential to be a ME player in WWE. I would to see him get drafted to ECW and become a legit ME star. Jeff can stay in the IC/US Division.