Cactus Jack.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

b8egjjmzm5qlaq91qr8q.jpg

Zarhan

Reaction score
Nice I like the way u did it ... You should do a collection like ... Mick Foley, Dude Love, Cactus Jack :p Just Sayin.

Very Nice Job !!! ,
Zarhan

Reaction score
I'm lazy at the moment, so all I'm going to say, that I feel needs to be said about this, is the duplicated image.

Why? It doesn't look any good, imo. It's too opaque, to be an 'effect', and it just clutters up the sig.

Kassidy

Reaction score
reminds me of one of WS' but I like it, really good job. I think you should have lowered the opacity of the second cactus jack and the barbwire bat needs some touch ups, it really brings down the psd

Reaction score
THe duplicate has got to go. and also the duplicated text, i think you should just have the main text, i like how you did the thin/bold thing for the text, i like that. One other thing, there is that thing behind the text that looks red white and green, what the hell is that? it looks bad.

C4

THe duplicate has got to go. and also the duplicated text, i think you should just have the main text, i like how you did the thin/bold thing for the text, i like that. One other thing, there is that thing behind the text that looks red white and green, what the hell is that? it looks bad.

The red, white and green behind the text is just random brushing.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

WarMachine

Reaction score
I like the bg, text is alright but I'm not a fan of the duplicate, something needs to be done to one or the other... more effects or something.