C4's warning to IWF.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
"We announce to you the deployment of an enormous Nazi military force. Any resistance is perfectly futile. Nazi-Europe guarantees the territorial integrity on Saturn and Juppiter, as well as the dynasty, if any resistance remains absent. If not, then a danger exists of complete annihilation of the country and its form of government. Therefore we admonish you urgently to make an appeal to the people and the military forces and furthermore to establish a line of communication with the Nazi military commanders.

Motivation: We have irrefutable proof of an imminent threat of invasion by Muslims, which had long been prepared with the joint knowledge of the Oman and Pakistan (which is India anyways), with the purpose of attacking the European area."
I have been calling for a war on IWF for quite some time.

If I continue getting messages such as these in my inbox and if you ridicule the Prophet of the Islamic faith and continue giving infractions to C4, there will be very serious consequences for all of you.

Just sayin'. Take it as a warning.

*IF YOU DIDN'T FIGURE IT OUT ALREADY THEN LET ME REMIND YOU PEOPLE THAT I AM SERIOUS, SUPER FUCKING SERIOUS.

Reaction score
Guess you guys didn't read this:

*IF YOU DIDN'T FIGURE IT OUT ALREADY THEN LET ME REMIND YOU PEOPLE THAT I AM SERIOUS, SUPER FUCKING SERIOUS.

Kizza

Reaction score
Yeah, we read it.

Fuck off.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
If I continue getting messages such as these in my inbox and if you ridicule the Prophet of the Islamic faith and continue giving infractions to C4

lol. Who keeps sending that to his inbox? Carlos?

Reaction score
You better not piss me off, I'm a very angry man.

Um. Yeah. Sorta. :/