C4....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If you didn't mind then you would not have made these threads to talk about it.

Not trying to bash you really C4 but come on making threads to talk about this shit proves you care. I've not made threads to complan about people talking shit about me for awhile and see now people don't really talk shit about me.

So some will good advice. Just shut the fuck up about it and it will blow over.

C4

You guys don't understand, do you?
If you didn't mind then you would not have made these threads to talk about it.

The thread was about the name change, I'm talking about the negative reputation campaign and the hatred.
Not trying to bash you really C4 but come on making threads to talk about this shit proves you care. I've not made threads to complan about people talking shit about me for awhile and see now people don't really talk shit about me.

Again, you've got it all wrong.
So some will good advice. Just shut the fuck up about it and it will blow over.

Like I'm still arguing over the fact that this all happened?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You even made a thread about the neg rep shit ok.

Really this thread did not have to be made also. Your looking for attention which is what your last name was about being unoriginal and wanting attention. Your just proving the attention part with the threads your making man ok. Take it from someone who knows like I said this is not helping your case or anything.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Explain what I posted imo.

Oh that's right, you can't. CONTRADICTIONS~!

C4

You even made a thread about the neg rep shit ok.

Link me. Because honestly, I don't remember one.

Really this thread did not have to be made also. Your looking for attention which is what your last name was about being unoriginal and wanting attention. Your just proving the attention part with the threads your making man ok. Take it from someone who knows like I said this is not helping your case or anything.

I seriously don't understand anything you're saying. You're just joining the bandwagon right?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I seriously don't understand anything you're saying.
You understand prefectly well. You're just blocking your ears, screaming and pretending it isn't happening.

Let me sum up what Blaze said: you're unoriginal, and an attention whore. Get it? Got it? Good.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Really I'm trying to help you from the lesson I learned ok. Like I said above I'm not bashing you.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28543

also that is the thread. Its not really about the neg rep but you mention and shit trying to be all your gonna change your mind about me BS. If your not gonna change also that proves you care. See I'm still the same person I was but just don't complain about shit anymore or making threads about this or that saying "I'm gonna change you'll see" or "Thankz for the name change hahah"

C4

Really I'm trying to help you from the lesson I learned ok. Like I said above I'm not bashing you.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum...ad.php?t=28543

also that is the thread. Its not really about the neg rep but you mention and shit trying to be all your gonna change your mind about me BS. If your not gonna change also that proves you care. See I'm still the same person I was but just don't complain about shit anymore or making threads about this or that saying "I'm gonna change you'll see" or "Thankz for the name change hahah"

Did you even once try to carefully read my first post?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Did you even once try to carefully read my first post?

I shouldn't have had to read any post on the matter or anything. I don't think you understand. What I'm saying is making these threads like this is just your way of asking for attention. If you posted shit that didn't have to do with you and that hasn't been done then people wouldn't mind. Now I admit I done it once that I can recall. Made a thread that has already been made but not since then. But you done it so many times I've lost count. Might be best for you to just post wrestling news.