C4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

*Starts clapping and singing* 'Why Can't We Be Friends, Why Can't We Be Friends!...'

Then comes to his senses, FIGHT!, FIGHT!, FIGHT!

Untouchable

Reaction score
...........this is Blue.

1. Obviously weebo you are worried that C4 is getting better than you, otherwise you would do your own thing and be confident that you would have more "clients" as you called them and not be making stupid threads like this.

2. C4 hasn't even been on this thread and its been 5 day thus making this even more pointless.

C4

LoL.. Peepshow was the only guy who said it correct. Who cares?

Damn, you take this whole graphics thing too seriously... it's the internet dude! Just calm down and stop talking about this sh*t everywhere you go. I don't exactly know what you're trying to prove!?!

So, just let me shut this "graphics/BTB" thing once and for all.
Weebo is better than C4 and will always remain the great graphic maker on iwf. happy? now stfu.

I'm out.. and I'm making BTB Pictures, so just shutup and don't talk about this anymore. And let the "clients" as you call em' :shifty: decide who they want to request from. Isn't it great that you are better than me... but still people like CMS request from me?

1. Just get over the whole thing once and for all.
2. Don't take the Internet too seriously.. And... I'm not on WAR with you.
3. I won't battle with you, cause I don't want to.
4. You are better than me!
5. Stop posting in my Thread, no more PM's.
And last... keep your mouth shut forever.

The End. Close this Thread. Peace.

Rell

Reaction score
Weebo is better than C4 and will always remain the great graphic maker on iwf. happy? now stfu.

Jae >>> {3x} IWF

You heard it first

PeepShow

So, just let me shut this "graphics/BTB" thing once and for all.

I'm making BTB Pictures, so just shutup and don't talk about this anymore.

LMAO, what?

Jae >>> {3x} IWF

You heard it first

I second that, along with Hawt Es :08:

Weebo

Reaction score
well, you are the one that pmed me asking me to quite making the match banners. Buddy i've never pmed you

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Clients?? Are people paying you for this shit? haha get a life and as said before just shut up.

wwerko619

Reaction score
rofl, this is the gayiest thread ive ever seen.....a fight over graphics....sounds like 2 little kids fighting over who has the bigger penis.

C4

Who banned Weebo? :shifty:

And for all those talking big sh*t over here, I'm not the one fighting over the graphics.. he is the one, or should I say he was the one? Damn!

What's going on in the graphics section? And where is Wrestling Station? Untouchable the new moderator? No Weebo??

Untouchable

Reaction score
What's going on in the graphics section? And where is Wrestling Station? Untouchable the new moderator? No Weebo??

....your way behind lol.

WS got demodded for ripping and is also serving a ban.

I don't know what happened to weebo though :dunno:

The Rated R CMStar

Apparently Weebo put a link to another forum in which supposely was a link to a freewebs page to his BTB

Rell

Reaction score
Nope, he was banned for posting spoilers in the wrong forum. He got an infraction for it and I guess he had already had a few infractions, that resulted to an automatic ban. He'll be back.