C4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
OK so C4 and I make banner and poster and such for BTBs but there is one thing i saw recently that just pissed me off. Anthony7 asked for a banner with Rhino and Rellik on it to hype his A Mile Street fight and C4 could not find a pic of Rellik (that I found in 2 minutes) and ended up making Anathony7 change it to abyss. If Anthony7 wouldn't have come to me he would have had to change the match. Then Anthony got pretty mad at C4 and I just think that if someone asks you to make them something and you are willing to make it, then take some damn time to find the correct pics and stuff. Don't be lazy and say if there is no PSD then i'm not doing it. Just get a pic, make it look good and cut the needed wrestler out. It just pisses me off.

Then C4 pms me and says that he wants me to stop making Match Preview banners cause I am taking his work. Well if people like your work then they will still come to you. But if you continue to pull crap like this (Not taking time to find pictures and cut them) then you are going to loose all your clients.

S what I am saying is that the client is always right and you should never make them change the superstar in a match just because you can't find a pic for the banner. And C4 don't ask me again to stop making Match Preview banners and such because I am not going to stop. Hell if you want me top stop them why are you making posters them. You have your people that ask you for stuff and I have my people that sk me for stuff. It's jut that my client ell is bigger.

Wrestling Station

ok? so youre saying that you both are fighting on who should have a btb alone? well, you two need to go along together, find a way, coz if its going to cause so much drama then i will have no choice but to close the private threads options.

Weebo

Reaction score
Well I was here first and I am obviously better

PeepShow

Just stfu. Seriously. Who the fuck cares? Why are you in on this anyways Weebo? This should be settled with C4 and Anthony. It's making graphics for someone you don't even know, and it's for a fed that is completely made up and fake. Get the fuck over it.

Weebo

Reaction score
Well Anthony7 ended up coming to me and asking me to make it

Untouchable

Reaction score
....first of all.....lol.

secondly, don't call them clients.

thirdly, who cares if your better or worse neither are that good tbh.

and last but nt least, both of you just do whatever is requested of you, who cares whether they're posters or banners same fucking thing....both just have a btb gfx thread and take requests for anything BTB, one may do better,but in the end people will use you both coz they dont wana wait forever.

now ..........be friends.

Rell

Reaction score
Let em fight imo, don't spoil the fun you old farts.

Weebo

Reaction score
i've battled him before and won

The Ripper

Reaction score
this has gone on way to long.

but it is strange how c4 hasnt answered since he is alway complaning about weebo

Wrestling Station

this has gone on way to long.
but it is strange how c4 hasnt answered since he is alway complaning about weebo
patience young man... He hasnt seen this thread yet.

and btw, good idea... both of you face me in a sig battle, loser will job to Mr Slave for a whole month :p lol

seriously, just keep it friendly, and for Rell, i thought you liked old farts? :sad:

Weebo

Reaction score
Well if he wants to battle with me to see who is the best BTB GFX Maker then i think we should have like a triathlon.

Round 1- Company Logo
Round 2- PPV Poster
Round 3- Match Pics For A Full PPV Card

and if anyone else has any more ideas for rounds i'm up for more