C4 is psychic.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Im faster than your technology!!! lol
2rq26o9.jpg

LMAO! I think WS summed it up quite well actually

Wrestling Station

Re-read your history bro. Amerikeya saved your worthless asses because your petty-theft conscript army couldn't do the job.
our army were too busy drinking coffee in Londons' Cafes' thats the luxury life! fact. :D we left you guys do the job of cleaning our city from those smelly nasty Iraqi soldiers. lol thats what you've been paid for to do! bitches!! :laugh:

Reaction score
Actually no, you cleaned up your own cities after the Iraqis had raped your women, stole all your gold and wrecked your houses.

You don't even have an army, you take a bunch of petty thieves and truant cases and force them to stand around checkpoints, cruising for gay sex all day.

Raghead smurf Kuwaiti Army

Wrestling Station

Actually no, you cleaned up your own cities after the Iraqis had raped your women, stole all your gold and wrecked your houses.

You don't even have an army, you take a bunch of petty thieves and truant cases and force them to stand around checkpoints, cruising for gay sex all day.

Raghead smurf Kuwaiti Army
You always tell lies. But and I say BUT if that was your OWN personal experience! then! I guess your butt was hurt from some individuals' queers in the Kuwaiti Army that stood around checkpoints!!

troll me later! :)
The Iraqis raped Kuwait.

It's a fact.
you're not living in Kuwait, and were you even born during the invasion? lol. >_>

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I remember back when C4 didn't want anyone to know he was from Oman (I think that was the place >_>). Good times.