Bye.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Same Deal as T.Q.O.

Do you legit just copy everybody?

Everyone always comes back here. It's not a big deal. No one would have thought RJC would have come back after that incident, but look who came back a couple months ago? RJC.

I kinda think my situation is a little different. I didn't leave because my 'leader' was de-admined, I left for me. But yeah I get what you're saying, their new forum is going to be all the spam and none of the power Monk had here.

It's a dumb situation and once again bullshit turns to SERIOUS BIDDNESS.

Wordlife

Perfect example of how WORD got the KOTF. YOU GUYS voted for him. You all loved him last time I checked. rofl, now everyones leaving. J was straight. I'll fb you for good ole' times sake.

Cya JDawg.

DUDE I know, lol!

It's ridiculous. All the people who like me, now that they see I have higher power, decide to leave... wtf?

xtremebadass

But yeah I get what you're saying, their new forum is going to be all the spam and none of the power Monk had here.

Yes, this new forum is just going to look like the mental institution that IWF appeared to be for the past couple months.

That is a good point though. The forum voted Wordlife to become KOTF. Why didn't they bitch about MS not winning it? The way things are going I am surprised you guys didn't.

Axis

What is it with you guys trying to be BAD AZZ~? Just leave it alone, god damnit. You're not gaining any respect by shitting on people that don't agree with you. If you want to be an effective administrator, be above the fray. When you respond to every little nitpicking complaint in public you look weak. By constantly defending yourselves, your promotions, and your current positions, you are essentially admitting that it is inherently flawed. Just shut up, discuss your important matters in the board room, perhaps discuss individual problems with individual people via PM, and let the HEAT~ fizzle out. You're only prolonging the problem.

By accepting your new positions, you should also be accepting the responsibility to take the high road. If you don't believe that Monkeystyles and/or WS ever took the high road, then prove to the forum why you think that you two are better suited for the positions. But prove it with your actions, not with your empty words.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ohlpfo.jpg