Bye.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Same Deal as T.Q.O.

AIM - sxejdawgsxe

Yahoo - sxejdawgsxe

MSN - sxejdawgsxe@hotmail.com

Facebook - Just search - "Jordan Diehlman"

Myspace - www.myspace.com/jdawg90

I've already spoken my peace. I'll only check back to see if anyone has anything good to say in this thread and only for a few days.

So yea Bye.

J

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Meh I'll see you else where so this doesn't hurt me to much but yeah sucks for the ones who will not get to talk to ya

Wordlife

yeah to WTF???

J, I suggest you would stay a week to see the changes, but I guess that's not gonna happen

xtremebadass

Everyone always comes back here. It's not a big deal. No one would have thought RJC would have come back after that incident, but look who came back a couple months ago? RJC.

For all these members who are leaving, you are all great members, I want you all to stay, despite what apparently some members think of me. Just because MS is gone shouldn't mean anything. I am not telling you to stay, you are entitled to do whatever you want.

Wordlife

If you don't like the rules put in place by MC, XBA, or I, then for your own opinion, then you can leave.

But your losing the point here, your calling the two of US asskissers? When more-less all of you who backed MS/WS are asskissers yourselves. You all we're like "oh Mike Chaos is back... COOL!" then he does one thing "oh wtf man your a dick ass moron blah blah blah blah blah" SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OVER IT YOUR FUCKING PUSSIES! SERIOUSLY!

xtremebadass

Seriously bro look who's talking. Everyone kissed MS's ass just so MS wouldn't pick on them. He was a dick. Plain and simple.

Wordlife

I agree 100%

Everyone jumped on their bandwagon. Everyone here liked/approved of us, until all this shit went down. We have pretty much NOTHING to do with it except for being promoted, and we're getting the most shit for it.

It seems as if everyone is a psychopath egotistical hypocrite who appeals to the law and kisses the ass of the wrong power

J

Well the only reason I came back in the first place was the forum was fun being able to do what you want and now its not like that so no reason to stay besides you two are two of the only dudes I talk to alot and I have you both on facebook so I don't need to come on here.

J

And shit your still both my boys from Chicago =DD but I'd rather go put my time into WTF a forum that doesn't just ignore what the members have to say.

J

Also WTF is a good place to keep in contact wit Myself, T.Q.O., and a few others Monks even there and its not primarily a wrestling forum so if you want the link just hit me up on one of my instant messengers.

LKP

I hated MS and like xba and wordlife i always have yet im still called a dickrider for you guys. Never mind lets make this forum better than it ever was.

Wordlife

from time to time, I'll go over to WTF to see how my friends are since apparently a new regime is too much for people's pussies to withstand (not you J)

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Perfect example of how WORD got the KOTF. YOU GUYS voted for him. You all loved him last time I checked. rofl, now everyones leaving. J was straight. I'll fb you for good ole' times sake.

Cya JDawg.