Bye

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
good fuck off.....

:lol:

He has a point though - you're interacting with people across the world you will never see in your lifetime. They can all hide behind a monitor and take cheapshots at you without a care in the world.

Key point to remember is none of them will boast a similar attitude in the real world. They're all harmless really.

Most of the flaming is for shits 'n' giggles, rattling a few cages, letting off some steam - and because a large portion of you are mid-teens, you are pretty easy targets (believe me - I was a perfect example).

Bottom line - can't stand the heat? Get out of the kitchen.

the dark knight

why do you really care if you're hated or not? i'd understand if you're totally unaccepted, cuz forum or not you cant talk when nobody's listening. but you haven't reached that point yet, i dont think.

you will be accepted eventually, just stay here.

Damn:(
I don't know why people here can't be more accepting to new members, instead of acting too good for them, considering we were all new at one point.
We;re going to keep losing members if people don't be a bit fucking nicer.
Anyways, c ya man, it's too bad you're leaving.
everybody wants to be a "cool badass person" these days and its fucking pathetic. but tbh, it is hard accepting new members cuz most of em are dumbasses. not like most old members aren't...hell some of them are even more Blue. its just that...well, fuck it. here's a new guy who i actually liked:
bla bla bla
too bad being australian might change that in the future.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Travis, PM that pic. I didn't get to see it

It might make me horny :59: :brows:

:v: