Bye

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Yeah thats right Im leaving. Its hard to get accepted around here and I am fed up with trying to... So yeah this my last goodbye.. And this is the reason you people have 5,000 members but only 500 active... because you are all a bunch of dumb cunt son of a bitches... so bye... waste of a fucking forum

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Stay active, and..

Sorry its just that you were hardly known. You shouldn't leave just because no one really likes you to much. BKB couldn't stand my guts when I joined, and he probably still has a grudge against me. Yet I love the dude, and he's awesome.

I had a rough arrival here too, its just that I became a much better poster. You should use you're head a lot more often, and try not to get on the wrong side of others. Read my first 200 posts, which were 200% spamtastic, but I made it up with at least 300 solid posts.

But don't think I'm going to, nor anyone else will chase you as the site has new members every day, and one loss isn't a fatal wound to all of us. Besides if you go, we can't flame each other :cry2:

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
hmm.. Maybe I should'nt just baby out, I just hate the fact that getting accepted here is hard

Honestly this the easiest forum on the internet to navigate threw

The Rated R CMStar

What did Travis google to find that image? :shifty:

MikeRaw

Damn:(
I don't know why people here can't be more accepting to new members, instead of acting too good for them, considering we were all new at one point.
We;re going to keep losing members if people don't be a bit fucking nicer.
Anyways, c ya man, it's too bad you're leaving.

Evil Austin

fuck i regret coming in here. :cry: I didn't need to see that picture.

Reaction score
Who needs to be accepted? It's the Internet man. Stick around, it's not so bad. I've been here like 4 days and I've already made enemies. I just don't care about what others think though

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

fuck i regret coming in here. :cry: I didn't need to see that picture.

You'll probably just rip it anyway.

Who needs to be accepted? It's the Internet man. Stick around, it's not so bad. I've been here like 4 days and I've already made enemies. I just don't care about what others think though
Plz stop bolding. It reminds me of Cuntface, and that isn't a good thing.

Apart from that, IDK why people would have a problem with you already. This is the only post I've seen from you so far (wewt Christmas break), but you seem to actually use ... COMMON SENSE~! Believe it or not, sometimes it's hard to find here.

Reaction score
You'll probably just rip it anyway.

Plz stop bolding. It reminds me of Cuntface, and that isn't a good thing.

Apart from that, IDK why people would have a problem with you already. This is the only post I've seen from you so far (wewt Christmas break), but you seem to actually use ... COMMON SENSE~! Believe it or not, sometimes it's hard to find here.

I don't know who this Cuntface is, but they sound like a pretty cool person!

@sterl03: Stick around man. We need more active posters

Devil_Bingo

Reaction score
You're leaving because of a few members not liking you that's weak. It's the internet people will disslike you get over it.