Bye bye

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

^I know, but you're still here, just like Rolling stone is still here as well.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I would say I'm sad to see you go, but I don't lie.

Like really tired. I woke up not too long ago when I was meant to be awake like six hours ago so I could go to the cricket.

Aussies can't even get the fucking dud South African tailenders out anyway. Brett Lee should drop dead.

Matthew Hayden can join him too. Seriously, make some fucking runs before I chop your nutsack off. Same goes for Hussey.

I love HIAT, no matter how annoying and shit it can be sometimes.

I mean really love it. Like how Gards loves cake, chicken, Maccas, ice cream, donuts, aeroplanes, sushi, dick, Hungry Jack's, Red Rooter (hahahahaha, Rooter), cake, chicken, Maccas, ice cream, donuts, aeroplanes, sushi, dick, Hungry Jack's, Red Rooter (hahahahaha, Rooter), cake, chicken, Maccas, ice cream, donuts, aeroplanes, sushi, dick, Hungry Jack's, Red Rooter (hahahahaha, Rooter), cake, chicken, Maccas, ice cream, donuts, aeroplanes, sushi, dick, Hungry Jack's, Red Rooter (hahahahaha, Rooter) and cake.

Fuck I'm bored, I'm about to go. Hope you enjoy reading my constant posts.

Sweet, ten straight posts. Now I'm off.

Toodles.