BY GAWD! Kurt Angle is hurt...again!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Kurt Angle blew out his knee Monday night but worked the Tuesday Impact taping anyway with a big brace on his knee.

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

Kurt, leave TNA. go home to Karen, suck up to Vince, get a Hall of Fame Induction, sell a DVD, return around Royal Rumble next year for a feud, have a Wrestlemania match, Retire!

Retire like Steve Austin, while you still can.

Good God.

-EDIT- I would also like to add, how is TNA management continuing to let him work? This is really getting ridiculous. :smh

Montana

No kiddin. He should have took the time off to get to 100%. The wwe knew what they were doing when they released him.

Michael1

Reaction score
AGAIN!? My god. The guy has to take several months off or just retire, this is getting ridiculous now.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Gawdammit...and here I was, feeling like a hot shot up in the wwe-discussion area, talking smack about Vince and stuff, and about how great tna is...and then "BAM!"

kurt blows out his knee....damn, ain't this a shame....well, guess I can suppose to make some serious posts from now on...

Romo Is God

Reaction score
If Angle retires, TNA....lol...isn't dead....but....fucked.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
well maybe since like...Kevin Nash made it through about a dozen-injuries...then who knows..maybe Kurt Angle can summon (ducttape) healing powers to still be an active competitor!!!

Kaedon

Reaction score
"The WWE treats their wrestlers like animals, thats why they get hurt so often" Uhhhhh huh.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Hey Kaedon...

*pops open a can of WWE-Socko-Energy-Drink*

...."We've won the war!"

Woooo!!!!

(hugs kaedon in celebration of the WWE's recent victory over a-n-t..aka TNA!)

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
....well this proves two things

a)angle is in fact insane for continuing to wrestle

b) TNA is obviously Blue for letting him continue to wrestle

Dre

Reaction score
Now Kurt Angle needs to seriously slow down. TNA should either force him to take a break from wrestling, or do what WWE did and release him if he refuse too. Angle really needs to worry about his health.

Hometown Kid

Enough is enough Kurt...it's already been said but take a year or so off...

Travis40

Dear god, this is just too much, how many neck surgeries has he had? How many times has he gotten hurt? God damn, he has to fucking retire...I swear to god he's going to end up paralyzed before he retires.

chessarmy

Damn Kurt Angle is really in some bad shape right now. I think TNA really needs to give him some time off before something bad happens