BxB Hulk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Its entertertainment.....You'll catch on.....

[yt]uziJaJSwvng[/yt]

Thoughts on BxB Hulk? would he be a good crossover wrestler in the states for a major promotion?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
It's about time someone gave BxB love here, I thought I was the only one like 9 months ago when I discovered him. He's so great as a wrestler, and is like a boy band type of gimmick. I could see someone in the WWE taking his gimmick and the prematch dance, but I don't think he'll go over other than ROH, PWG or Mexico.

and his "Killer Hulk" gimmick looks sick too.

Montana

I think it would be interesting to see how his character is recieved with the US mainstream. I saw some guy on ECW last week, DJ something, i forget doing some dancing in the ring with a chick, but its a stretch from BxB Hulk. I find it interesting because he seems to be a pretty well favored face in Japan. Like the ultimate babyface. But here, he would likley be a mega heel. A gay dancing asian guy.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
if the WWE did something like BxB, it would depend on how he wrestled. if he did moonsaults and stuff like that with a little dance, he'd be mega over with the girls and guys.

characters with personalities is another reason why Dragon Gate is aweome.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
If WWE sign him, they will just turn him like Kung Fu Naki or Jimmy Wang Yang :(. By seeing the vid, I want to see him face Jack Evans in a match.

PHIism

Reaction score
I could see BxB taking part in TNA's World X Cup as part of Team Japan but that's about it, I wouldn't want WWE to go anywhere near him though.

Kizza

He has a heap of charisma, which is fairly uncommon with Japanese wrestlers (not saying that all are not charismatic, there just aren't too many), back up with solid wrestling skills. He could make a crossover to the States, but I don't think he could speak on the mic, is he fluent at all in English? And WWE don't like having mouthpieces much anymore.

Hometown Kid

He's got some skills in the ring. He won't cross over to WWE, TNA could do it but he'd have to change his style around a lot. The dancing guy thing could carry too, remember how well Curry Man got over? But he can be more serious as to not be a comedy character. ROH or PWG would likely be his American future though.