Butt-hurt if Reigns steals Bry's thunder?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Thank you Crayo for inspiring this thread

Roman Reigns is in another league within the Shield...sooner or later Orton and/or Ambrose won't like it

Based on his dominance last night, its clear he'll turn face before the others and align with VInce

Ambrose and Orton will have a power struggle.... while Bry and Reigns align with Vince

Makes me wonder whether if Vince would eventually favor the younger, bigger star... even if by accident

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Reigns is part of the future of the WWE. He will be a Batista-like monster face and he will most likely have a few WWE Title reigns.

Bryan is the WWE's present. His "test feud" against Orton a few months ago went over great. The two mesh well and people were entertained by the way they work against each other. Bryan will be WWE Champ (at least for the first time) in the next few months (I'm guessing Survivor Series at this point, but I can also see Orton staying Champ until the Rumble). Even if Reigns turns face (I actually think it will be Rollins who breaks with the rest of the Shield), Reigns will be an enforcer for a while, not the face of the group. That will be Bryan.

Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

wk

PunkWyatt

Jobber
Reaction score
Reigns can hardly wrestle, punch , kick, spear. I don't see it, even when the shield fights he's in the ring the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He may get somewhat of a spotlight but I hardly doubt he'll steal DB's thunder at this point.

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
Like Leo, I don't think he'll steal Beyans thunder, but I wouldn't mind Reigns getting a push tbh