Kayfabe Buster's Stag Do

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*Buster is standing in his locker room alone, fully suited up and ready for the night ahead. He hears a knock at the door. The door opens.*

Buster Gates: Holy Jesus... You made it!

*The camera pans around to show Anthony Carter, Buster’s former tag team partner standing at the doorway.*

Anthony Carter: Buster “mother f’ing” Gates! It has been a while!

Buster Gates: Anthony “The Sexual Freak” Carter! How you been my man?

Anthony Carter: I’ve been good! Doing well, getting by... You know how it is. You’ve obviously been doing well yourself! Getting married?! Never in a million years would I expect you to be the guy to settle down. Where’s the bride to be?

Buster Gates: What can I say? I’m a changed man... A changed man who is ready to get absolutely destroyed tonight!

Anthony Carter: My man!

Buster Gates: Hayley is off somewhere. She said she had to take a phone call. She knows that I was leaving soon anyway so it’s fine to go without saying bye... Where are the rest of the guys anyway?

Anthony Carter: Well for one, who throws a stag do mid-week? Secondly... What guys? You don’t have friends...

*Buster points at Anthony and grins.*

Buster Gates: Ahhh!

*Anthony points back at Buster.*

Anthony Carter: Ahhh!

Buster Gates: You got me good! So where’re we heading first?

Anthony Carter: Before anything else, drink this.

*Anthony pulls a bottle out from his jacket and hands it to Buster. Buster takes a swig and almost spits it all back out.*

Buster Gates: Blurgghhh... This tastes like cat asshole! What the hell is this?!

Anthony Carter: I’m not going to question how you know what cat asshole takes like, but you know the rules! You asked what the drink was. So drink!

*Buster rolls his eyes and takes a second swig, again almost gagging.*

Anthony Carter: Now, throw this on and let’s go!

*Anthony throws a giant button at Buster which reads “Getting Hitched”. Buster attaches the button to his suit jacket and the pair walk out of the locker room.*

Later that night...

*Buster and Anthony step out of a taxi and arrive at a club.*

Buster Gates: Where are we?

Anthony Carter: QUESTION!

*Buster sighs, grabs the bottle that Anthony already has in his hand and takes a drink.*

Anthony Carter: This; my friend is where our night begins!

*The queue for the club wraps around the side of the building.*

Buster Gates: We’re never getting in here, let’s go somewhere else.

Anthony Carter: Don’t be stupid... PARTY OF TWO COMING THROUGH! WATCH OUT LADIES!

*Anthony barges through the queue with Buster willingly following him. They eventually get to the front with two security guards stopping them from entering.*

Security Guard 1: What do you think you’re doing? Get to the back of the line!

Anthony Carter: Do you know who we are?! Do you not recognise this face?

*Anthony grabs Buster’s face. The guards look unimpressed.*

Security Guard 2: Listen. We don’t want a couple of bozo’s messing this place up for everyone else, alright?

Anthony Carter: But... It’s his stag party!

*The two guards look at each other.*

Security Guard 1: What, just the two of you?

*They chuckle.*

Security Guard 2: That’s depressing... But you still aren’t getting in.

*Anthony rolls his eyes, digs into his pockets and pulls out a wad of money.*

Anthony Carter: Here...

*Anthony gives the men a hefty amount each. The guards are stunned. They move out of the way and let Anthony and Buster past.*

Security Guard 1: You two enjoy yourselves. If anyone in there causes you any problems you come to us.

Anthony Carter: You’re so kind...

*Anthony and Buster enter the club. The place is huge. Bars on both sides of the room, a giant dance floor, DJ decks, strobe lights, women everywhere; the place was crammed.*

Anthony Carter: Let’s get some drinks!

Buster Gates: Hell yeah!

*The two make their way to the bar area.*

Buster Gates: Let’s start strong... Bartender! Six jagerbombs my good sir!

Anthony Carter: Damn!

*The bartender pours the six drinks and they’re lined up on the bar. Buster picks up a drink from one end and Anthony picks one up from the other. They clink glasses.*

Buster Gates: Bon Voyage!

*Buster downs the first drink. Anthony downs his too. They move onto the second, Buster finishes his first and without Buster noticing, Anthony throws his over his shoulder and puts the glass back down on the table. Buster then downs the third and again Anthony disposes of the third.*

Anthony Carter: I haven’t seen you like this in forever.

Buster Gates: If this is the last time I’m going to be able to get completely wasted as an unmarried man, I’m doing it in style!

Anthony Carter: That’s the spirit! Go find us a booth. I’ll get us some beers.

*The two men look at each other for a second before they both burst out laughing.*

Buster Gates:
Beer! Good one!

Anthony Carter: Bartender! A bottle of your finest champagne!

*Buster claps and heads off to find a booth. Anthony turns and waits at the bar for the champagne. His smile quickly fades. He is handed the champagne and two glasses and he heads off to find Buster. He sees him sitting in a booth surrounded by women.*

Anthony Carter: Watch out girls! This guy is getting married soon.

*The women boo. Anthony squeezes past the girls and sits down next to Buster. Buster grabs the champagne and pops the top off. He drinks it from the bottle to stop the spillage.*

Buster Gates: This is amazing! I haven’t let off steam like this in a long, long time!

Woman: Hey you guys are huge! Are you like, chippendale dancers or something?

Anthony Carter: Chippendale dancers?! Honey, we’re professional wrestlers! Well, he is. I’m retired now... But that’s why we’re so “huge” as you so elegantly put it.

Buster Gates: Don’t spoil the illusion Anthony! Girls, Anthony here is a fantastic dancer, I’m sure he could show you a few moves.

Anthony Carter: I’m not drunk enough for that quite yet, aha...

Buster Gates: That’s a shame. Later on ladies, you’ll see... Anyway, what’s the plan for tonight? What you got in store for me?

Anthony Carter: Question!

Buster Gates: Shit...

*Buster pours himself a glass of champagne and takes a drink.*

Anthony Carter: The plan is, we’re going to stay here for a while and enjoy the company of... I’m sorry, what is your name sweetie?

Woman: It’s Stacey.

Anthony Carter: What a beautiful name... We’re going to enjoy the company of Stacey and her friends, then we’re going to hit a strip club, then who knows what’ll happen from there...

Buster Gates: A strip club?! I don’t think that’s such a good idea. I’m a married man! Or will be soon enough at least...

Anthony Carter: Don’t be stupid, it’s a great idea. Now pass me your phone.

Buster Gates: My phone, why?

*Buster gets his phone out of him pocket, sees the look on Anthony’s face and realises he needs to drink, he takes a sip of champagne and hands Carter his phone.*

Anthony Carter: Stacey, be a dear and put your number into this phone. We’re going to be out and about tonight but I’m sure my friend here will contact you to see what you’re doing later on.

Buster Gates: No, no... I wouldn’t be too sure about that. Plus if Hayley found out...

*Buster chuckles.*

Anthony Carter: It’s fine! Stacey, just put your name as Dave or something. He’ll call you.

*Anthony winks and Buster shakes his head. The group continues to talk...*

Even later that night...

*Buster and Anthony are in a sleazy strip club. Buster is no longer wearing his suit jacket, it is presumably lost. His shirt buttons have been undone. The pair are standing together at the bar. Anthony looks the same as he did earlier in the night, Buster is drunk and droopy. A woman in the least amount of clothes possible yet still covering her modesty walks up to the duo. She looks at Anthony.*

Stripper: Hey big boy, want a dance?

Anthony Carter: Oh no, not me. I’m sure my friend here would love one though.

*Buster turns his head in the direction of the woman. He squints his eyes to try and focus. Without saying a word Buster simply puts his hand out. The stripper takes his hand and leads him away from Anthony. Anthony watches as the Buster is whisked away into a private room. Anthony turns around back to the bar.*

Anthony Carter: Hey, bartender. Can you order me a taxi? Tell them it’s to the docks...

*Back in the private room Buster is pushed down onto a chair. The stripper begins to climb on top of him.*

Buster Gates: I’m getting married soon...

Stripper: I’m happy for you. Are you happy about this?

*She wiggles her boobs in front of Buster’s face. Buster shakes his head in time with the boobs swinging. He giggles like a child.*

Buster Gates: So bouncy!

Stripper: You like that?

Buster Gates: Mhhmm.

*Buster closes his eyes. He’s hardly able to stay awake never mind function. The stripper slaps him. He jolts up.*

Stripper: Hey! Either stay awake or get out!

*Buster mumbles. The stripper sits on Busters lap.*

Stripper: How come you aren’t getting excited? Am I not attractive?

Buster Gates:
I’m trying! It’s sleepy...

*The stripper gets up.*

Stripper: Get out. You’re no fun.

*Buster slowly rises to his feet. He stumbles as he makes his way out of the room and back to the bar where Anthony is still standing.*

Anthony Carter: That was quick. Did you finish already?

Buster Gates: Aha! Drink you whore!

*Buster slaps Anthony on the back. Anthony hides the anger in his eyes, but takes a drink of his drink.*

Anthony Carter: Lets head outside. You need some fresh air and we have one more place to go yet.

*Anthony drinks the remainder of his drink and the two walk outside the club. Buster sits down on the curb.*

Anthony Carter: I’ve got a taxi coming...

*Buster mumbles.*

Anthony Carter: I’m going to assume you asked where we’re going. Since we’ve got no drinks left and you’re... Maybe a shot away from alcohol poisoning I’ll tell you... We’re going to the docks. You’ll see why once we get there.

EVEN later that night...

*The taxi arrives at the docks. Anthony steps out, walks around to the other side of the car and opens the door.*

Anthony Carter: Wake up you bum...

*Anthony drags Buster out of the car. He pays the driver.*

Anthony Carter: Can you just wait here? I won’t be long...

*Anthony pays the driver to wait and puts one of Buster’s arms around him to help him to walk.*

Buster Gates: What’s going on?

Anthony Carter: You’re going on a little trip.

Buster Gates: Where am I going?

Anthony Carter: Somewhere far, far away...

Buster Gates: But... I’ve got stuff...

Anthony Carter: You know Buster, almost two years ago I helped you out when you needed it. I stepped in for you, competed on your behalf and I won matches for you! I was undefeated! Then what did you do? You stabbed me in the back and threw me to the curb...

*Buster mumbles. They reach a small fishing boat with two fishermen on it. The two men help Buster onto the boat.*

Anthony Carter: You attacked me for no reason whatsoever... I was riding high! I had a contract, an opportunity and you took it from me for no damn reason at all! It’s always been all about you...

*Buster passes out on the boat.*

Anthony Carter: What an asshole... Where are you guys headed again? Actually, scratch that... How long is it going to take you guys to get where you’re going?

Fisherman: It’s a four day round trip.

Anthony Carter: Perfect! Here...

*Anthony pulls a big amount of cash from his pocket and hands it to the fisherman.*

Anthony Carter: You deserve it. And sorry in advance for how he is going to be once he wakes up... But he deserves this! He truly does...

Fisherman: Ok, thanks again mister.

*The fishermen untie their boat from the docks, start the propeller and begin to sail away leaving Anthony Carter alone.*

Anthony Carter: So long Buster... It was a pleasure as always...

*Anthony rubs his hands together in the cold air of early morning. He sticks them in his pockets and heads back to the taxi, leaving Buster stuck out at sea.*

• Haha
Reactions: M Kells