Bunch of TNA news.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Orlando Jordan isn't going to TNA anyway, the news thing said that TNA isn't interested in him. The ratings breakdown was interesting, glad to see that the ratings went up last week

gashface

Reaction score
*Sigh* why do you always take things to a argument where its you against the world? Seriously, did anyone eer say he cant be in tna because hes gay? No. Did anyone say its bad to be gay? No.... Rell pointed out he was gay, I said "wtf, when did this happen" cause I didnt know, and then Rell explained it. That doesnt mean anyone is against gays. lmao.

A laugh emoticon was used, a puke emoticon and somebody described the pictures as disturbing? Oh sure, that's not homophobic at all.. it wasn;t you, it was others.

Rell

Reaction score
A laugh emoticon was used, a puke emoticon and somebody described the pictures as disturbing? Oh sure, that's not homophobic at all.. it wasn;t you, it was others.

I'm not against homosexuals at all, I've had gay family members and I loved them just as much as I love everyone, but yeah, I'll admit, the pictures ARE funny in my mind. If you find that offensive so be it, I'm not apologizing for anything. You point out Kanyon being gay as if he were some big shot...wheres Kanyon? Last I checked, he was jobless, much like Orlando. Like John Amechi (Gay basketball player) said, sports are pretty much anti-gay. Is it right? Probably not, but its the society we live in, so I guess we have to deal with it.

gashface

Reaction score
You have a fair point. But then again Pat Patterson is gay and works pretty high up in WWE still, so I'd say it just depends on who you're working for.

J

You never seen the pictures?

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/1oj.jpg

&

1oj2.jpg
<--- :sick:

Is that Cody Rhodes...Lmao...