Bunch of TNA news.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

-- There are some rumors going around saying that TNA is interested in former WWE United States Champion Orlando Jordan. However, there is said to be no talk or interest in him.

-- For the 5/29 TNA Impact, the show opened with a 1.06 rating for Team 3D & Booker T's interview, which led to Joe, Christian, Rhino and LAX being involved. Lethal & Val's wedding angle lost tons of viewers once again as a backstage segment featuring them discussing wedding plans lost 221,000 viewers. As if that isn't enough, the Dutt & Lethal vs. Hoyt & Rave match with the Ace Young music video following it lost 180,000 viewers and did a 0.77 rating, one of the lowest rated quarters of the year. Between those two segments, the wedding angle managed to lose 401,000 viewers. The show's biggest gain came from a match between Angelina Love vs. Roxxi Laveaux, as well as a backstage skit in Cornette's office & Eric Young looking for Elvis (likely piggybacking), gaining 166,000 viewers. Cornette and Kevin Nash in the ring and Awesome Kong vs. a fan gained 152,000 viewers. A match between Rhino and Storm lost 138,000 viewers. The main event featuring Christian vs. Tomko gained 124,000 viewers to do a 0.99 final quarter. Overall, the 5/29 Impact did a 0.94 rating and 1.3 million viewers. The show did a 0.70 in Males 18-34 and 0.94 in Males 35-49, and 0.16 in Women 18-49.

-- The 6/5 TNA Impact drew the lowest rating of the year with a 0.86 rating and 1.1 million viewers, although it was going up again the opening game of the NBA finals. The show did a 0.52 in Males 18-34 and 0.74 in Males 35-49, A match between Velvet Sky and ODB drew a modest 13,000 extra viewers. What followed was the lowest rated quarter hour for TNA in over a year. Eric Young looking for Elvis, a taped Sting interview, and a Jay Lethal bachelor party segment lost 128,000 viewers and did a 0.70 quarter hour, the worst quarter hour rating in over a year. The X-Division King of the Mountain match featuring Kaz, Chris Sabin, Curry Man, Jimmy Rave, and Johnny Devine gained 64,000 viewers. The Awesome Kong vs. Daffney match gained an astounding 320,000 viewers, one of Impact's biggest rating growths of the year. An Abyss promo, Joe-Nash confrontation and another bachelor party segment gained 26,000 viewers. Kip James & James Storm & Lance Hoyt vs. LAX & Matt Morgan plus a Steiner & Williams promo and the Kurt & Karen face-off lost 154,000 viewers. The main event pitting Styles & Tomko gained 26,000 viewers and finished at 0.92.

From www.pwheadlines.com

-------------

Wow, orlando Jordan would be good there IMO. Hes pretty good in ring, and that would allow him to be a solid midcarder in tna.

Rell

Reaction score
Wow, Orlando Jordan is gay, literally. I'm far from a homophobic, but we all saw the god damn pictures. TNA fans are basically composed of "smart" fans, and they'd all know Orlando was gay, or whatever he considers himself. It would hurt his credibility.

I know it may sound a bit harsh, but its true.

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/1oj.jpg

:laugh:

MikeRaw

WOAH. I never knew that... Hey, I dont have anything against gay people, guys or girls, but I didnt see that coming at all, lol. When did that all come out, cause I never heard of it.

Rell

Reaction score
lol I know right, when I first saw those I was stunned. This happened around the time he was fired Mike. Crazy stuff lol...

dlw2711

Reaction score
WOAH. I never knew that... Hey, I dont have anything against gay people, guys or girls, but I didnt see that coming at all, lol. When did that all come out, cause I never heard of it.
Was that a pun?

Anyway, the story is that after he said he was gay, Stephanie pushed for a bisexual angle involving him and some development people, but it was scrapped when he was released or fired or whatever.

gashface

Reaction score
Who cares if Orlando is gay? Kanyon is gay, there are gay wrestlers you know. I think people should be beyond caring about sexuality. It's not like people go "OMG, HE'S STRAIGHT!" Stupid, stupid...

Would you put a puke emoticon at two women, or a man and a woman? Equality people! Jesus christ, it's like living in the stone age.

and Why did WWE wanna use that gimmick just because he is? They'd never be like "We want to use your heterosexuality in a gimmick" wtf.

Wrestling Station

Wow, Orlando Jordan is gay, literally. I'm far from a homophobic, but we all saw the god damn pictures. TNA fans are basically composed of "smart" fans, and they'd all know Orlando was gay, or whatever he considers himself. It would hurt his credibility.

I know it may sound a bit harsh, but its true.

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/1oj.jpg

:laugh:
was that bling?!!!!!

but seriously, Orlando Jordon is a pure ass kisser. He got the semi-big titles in the WWE when he was ass kissing the Main eventers during the 2005 in SD!.. But then, he was whipped ass when Batista joined SD! and thus Orlando was screwed.

He is just a blue print Bobby Lashely.. Atleast Lashely was better in ring.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I have always been a fan of Jordans in ring work, whatever he does outside of it is his business. I don't think he would be a huge assett to TNA though. The only way I could see it working was if he was put with someone else. |I think him and Consequences Creed may make a good teaming!

gashface

Reaction score
Actually I like the sound of Creed and Orlando as a tag team too, that would be pretty cool.

MikeRaw

Who cares if Orlando is gay? Kanyon is gay, there are gay wrestlers you know. I think people should be beyond caring about sexuality. It's not like people go "OMG, HE'S STRAIGHT!" Stupid, stupid...

Would you put a puke emoticon at two women, or a man and a woman? Equality people! Jesus christ, it's like living in the stone age.

and Why did WWE wanna use that gimmick just because he is? They'd never be like "We want to use your heterosexuality in a gimmick" wtf.

*Sigh* why do you always take things to a argument where its you against the world? Seriously, did anyone eer say he cant be in tna because hes gay? No. Did anyone say its bad to be gay? No.... Rell pointed out he was gay, I said "wtf, when did this happen" cause I didnt know, and then Rell explained it. That doesnt mean anyone is against gays. lmao.

The Rated R CMStar

Damn, he's gay and The Ultimate Warrior accepted to work with him and didn't bash him?

Meh, I am againt gays, but I don't think that should stop Orlando Jordan from becoming big in the business. He isn't that great of a performer though, and I believe that he should stay on NEW or whatever that Spanish federation is named.