• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bully 2

Montana

Favorite wrestling Card/show/program

Firstly, a special thanks, as Classic Wrestling is more popular than ever. More and more viewers everyday.

What i mean by this thread. What is that one show you consider the greatest show you've ever seen. It could be a Wrestlemania, It could be a Monday Night Raw, It could be a local house show, or a ECW supercard.

Whats the one show and sends shivers down your spine. Its tough for me, but ill give my top 5.

1) Wrestlemania 7

2) First Monday Night Raw, i really thought the wwf hit the nail on the head with this one. The itself was nothing great, just very memorable as i still have it on tape.

3) Wrestlemania 18... Hogan vs Rock.....insane

4) SummerSlam 92.....Bulldog vs Bret...Wimbley Stadium = classic

5) Clash of the champions 23...Hollywood blonds (austin pillman) vs 4 horseman (Flair and Arn Anderson)

the dark knight

how could we possibly remember all that :( . but , WM18 was the best thing i have ever seen . all i can remember now . ill post more later . sorry

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Someone tell me when this game drops. I'm sick of waiting, I haven't heard anything really announced about it, but it would be a mistake if they didn't have a follow up. If Red Dead Revolver can turn into Red Dead Redemption then there is no reason why this doesn't deserve a sequel.

Thoughts?

jax_the_ax

The last news about this game. Was the composer for the music claimed he was working on the soundtrack for the sequel but that was Nov. 2009.

jax_the_ax

It was a 3rd person shooter on the xbox and PS2 by Rockstar that was basically (not story wise) the prequel to Red Dead Redemption . It was a really fun game actually.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I went to the store yesterday and guess what? It's about the 100th time I went to Game Stop in the last 3 years and they said Bully 2 wasn't anywhere near their shelves. I stay persistent, though. I know one day I walk in and it will be there.

You guys really need to make this game already so I can waste my hardworking money on it.