Bullfight Goes Terribly Wrong For Matador As He Gets Gored Through His Throat In Fron

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Impaled: Spanish bullfighter Julio Aparicio is gored through the throat during a packed bullfight at Las Ventas in Madrid

The force of the impact lifted the matador into the air, puncturing his tongue and fracturing his jawbone, before the bull threw him to the sand.
Fellow matadors dashed to the rescue and managed to distract the bull so medics could get to Mr Aparicio.

The 41-year-old managed to struggle to his feet, but collapsed with blood pouring down his neck and had to be carried from the ring.
He had an emergency one-hour operation in the Las Ventas medical centre, before being transfered to the October 12 Hospital in Madrid, where doctors performed an emergency tracheotomy and worked to reconstruct his jaw, tongue and the roof of his mouth during a six-hour operation.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWvutny7juk&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWvutny7juk&feature=player_embedded

Wow. thats fucked up, that horn went right through the dudes chin. GORE GORE GORE

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Meh, wasn't that gory, I've seen worse, but it was still pretty brutal, especially in the slow mo replay. Damn, he's so fucking lucky he escaped death....

Reaction score
^^^YEH! The first time through I was like 'meh, wow...not scary', but watching the slo mo replay was awesome, lol.

Not as much blood as I thought there would be either. Spose, lot of it was covered under his clothes. Very lucky to hear he wasnt killed. Hopefully though, he calls it quits after that, though I don't see that happening.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'd say I hope the dumbass learned his lesson, but I'm sure he'll be back. That's what happens when you taunt and provoke an animal. But as Beer said, poor guy's (talking about the bull) is going down.

It's just like that Killer whale at Sea World that killed that woman. It was the 3rd person the whale had killed. And people were questioning "why would the whale do that?" News Flash: IT'S A FUCKING KILLER WHALE!! That's like sticking your hand in a lions den while it's trying to eat.

hbkfan

Reaction score
wow guy is so lucky to be alive i dont know how people can do stuff like that.