Bullet Club looking to run self promoted show in 2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This bit of news dropped earlier this week. The Bullet Club (The US branch, Bucks, Cody, Marty, Page) are looking at running a self produced show some time in 2018. There isn't really a timeframe for when it will take place and who will work it/collab with them on it is very much up in the air (you'd imagine ROH and New Japan will send some guys) but they are hyping it up and claiming that they will run it in a 10 thousand seater arena.

Maybe a bit of a foolhardy claim to make this early with very little set in place, but a very ambitious project. It will be interesting to see if they can pull it off.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
They are becoming more and more like NWO. And not the cool NWO lol.

That said i'm keeping my eye on it though.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
It ain't gonna come close to 10,000. ROH's best show was 3,500 so they're shooting way above their head right now.

To quote Han Solo "Don't get too cocky, kid"

Reactions: Doxo

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Say what you want, I personally kind of want them to pull it off. It will kind of just be a major statement in the wrestling world and who knows? If they do this, maybe it will send a message to WWE to keep an eye on them? And if WWE has their backs against the wall, that is typically when they pull out the best they got...Minus Wrestlemania 32...

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
They are way in over their head. You need to do something like what ROH or TNA are doing.

Bullet Club may be popular in Japan, but you need a marketing machine to pull this off in U.S..