Buffy the Vampire Slayer Movie 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Reaction score
A Day To Remember ~ Have Faith In Me (OMG THEY WERE AMAZING TONIGHT! THEY PLAYED THIS ACOUSTICALLY!!!!)

Kizza

Reaction score
Fever
Bullet For My Valentine

So ordinary, major disappointment.

rockgangster

Reaction score
Well right now I am listening to “You took my heart away"-Michael Learns...
Its very nice song to listen...

Kizza

Reaction score
Begging For Mercy
Bullet For My Valentine

hndsmepete

Reaction score
ACRASSICAUDA - Garden of Stones

I heard them the other day on XM radio's Liquid Metal channel. They're from Iraq & play Thrash. They were given status as refugees in the US recently. They had constant death threats while in Iraq & actually had their rehearsal space & all equipment bombed by religious fanatics. Their band name is the Latin name of the black scorpions found in Iraq. Alex Skolnick of Testament produced their EP, "Only the Dead See the End of the War", which came out March 9th.

[yt]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bXxt3SiGvTg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bXxt3SiGvTg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

Kizza

Reaction score
Bring It On
The Gaslight Anthem

First time I've ever listened to them, really enjoying what I've heard so far. Sounds a bit like Bruce Springsteen imo.

Toddy

Reaction score
Bring It On
The Gaslight Anthem

First time I've ever listened to them, really enjoying what I've heard so far. Sounds a bit like Bruce Springsteen imo.
It is awesome seeing the video on Youtube of them playing with Bruce from Hyde Park , it would be pretty cool to play music with your biggest influence.

American Slang
TGA