Buffy the Vampire Slayer Movie 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Polangio

Reaction score
Make Her Say (I Poke Her Face) - Kid Cudi featuring Kanye West and Common

Airfixx

Witch.... Massively recommended for anyone like likes their rock/metal slow and heavy.

Goblin - Dawn Of The Dead (Original Soundtrack) [NOT THAT 2K HOLLYWOOD REMAKE BULLSHIT].... They play live here for the first time in 20 years on Monday and I got tix!!! :mrgreen:

Airfixx

SUGGESTION:

Rather than just indiscriminately showing people how 'great' your respective music tastes are, maybe ya'll can perhaps add a little comment to say a little something about the music in question?

Anyway...

Rockin' nice and loud on the way to work this morning were....

http://www.discogs.com/Scorn-In-The-Margins/release/1788565 : Ridiculously phat & heavy instrumental hiphop business from the former the god-like Napalm Death/Painkiller drummer.

...and some dope disco re-edits courtesy of London-based producer types, The Unabombers.