Buffy the Vampire Slayer Movie 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^watch my videos lol... oh it was funny when the lead singer for Dragonforce called all of us cunts cause we werent into their songs and their performance, everyone booed like crazy.... BUT, then, like a minute after boos, they played Through the Fire and the Flames, it was classic cause everyone was cheering again, and I think I was the only one there who knew all their songs by heart and actually cared...............ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disturbed - Criminal

Wordlife

lol you got me listening to my cd collection of the ultimate great band of Disturbed... while watching the Bears Preseason Game of course

Disturbed - Haunted

PeepShow

lmao. Who got the coin flip to start this game for that terrible team?

Dethklok ~ Awaken

Wordlife

I dont know but who cares, they both suck anyways, I am a huge ass Bears fan, but then again, even though I am from Chicago, I am a major Patriots fan :D

Disturbed - This Moment