Buffy the Vampire Slayer Movie 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
People=Shit by SLipknot

Song Meaning: At The Start Of People=Shit There Is An Intro Track Called (515); And This Is The Meaning For It:
Someone is requesting the punishment of bereavement due to what he has done in the past. The reality of life is too much to handle, and the horrific transgression he has committed is in return with costly consequences, which no one is capable to endure. Side fact - 515 is the area code for central Iowa

As For People=Shit:
When asked why "People=Shit" Crahan says "We are what we are, we just waste and we ruin and we corrupt, and we destroy," so People=Shit basically because we are our own worst enemy, we are going to be the end of the earth and no one seems to give a shit. The message trying to get across is that of the human race is depleating itself of the simple pleasures in life and that everyone is now fake. Fake meaning people, society, everyone, is now pretending to be someone else. Not caring about others, and just themselves. In this act, they are a disease put on earth and we must show them the reality of life. They kill themselves, and or others, because they do not know what is going on in the real world because they are so wrapped up in the world politics and media, they hide reality from people because it will scare them. People need to know. People are the #1 cause of destruction on this earth and this needs to change, but the sad fact is, we can't. That is what they are trying to get across.

john_service

Reaction score
Wow. i thought i was the only person who liked Nockelback. Smiths - This Charming Man is wot I am currently listening to.

Mr. Mat

touch it bring stomp on at it ^i still bump that song

mine is dogg pound-dpgc music