Buffalo, NY Snowstorm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Fuck all this noise I would totally not like to be in Buffalo right about now.. They got blanketed in most areas ranging from 4 to 6 feet.. they had to cancel the Buffalo vs Kent State football came because of this and potentially may have to move the Buffalo Bills game to a double header Monday night possibly.

@DK James you're alive right haha?

http://diply.com/trendyjoe/these-are-pictures-from-last-nights-snowstorm-in-buffalo/64548/2

Check them out there's like 5 pages there with 25 total I believe, some of them are pretty wild.. There's plenty of other pictures floating over the internet and on the national news discussing it.

Reactions: DK JAMES

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
4 to 6 feet? Pfft, how you doing over there @Stopspot
Actually. We haven't had any snow yet. Weather is super weird, one day it's cold as balls, the next it's hot. So any snow we get melts.

Stop stealing our snow, America!

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Actually. We haven't had any snow yet. Weather is super weird, one day it's cold as balls, the next it's hot. So any snow we get melts.

Stop stealing our snow, America!

Same here, yesterday it was 5c, dark clouds for miles, pissing down, today it's 14c and sunny

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I hope frank the joke is OK

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Y'all don't even know the half of it hahahah. I'll probably be trapped in my house till Sunday at this rate. I don't mind it, Buffalo finally be gettin some attention. But it's fucked to the point where I got no bud and I can't even get WWE 2K15 for PS4 because the storm hit the day the game came out. It hasn't stopped snowing though, and shoveling is a bitch.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Haha I just watched a video of Buffalo Bills RB Fred Jackson and his daughters playing in the snow, it's pretty wild.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Y'all don't even know the half of it hahahah. I'll probably be trapped in my house till Sunday at this rate. I don't mind it, Buffalo finally be gettin some attention. But it's fucked to the point where I got no bud and I can't even get WWE 2K15 for PS4 because the storm hit the day the game came out. It hasn't stopped snowing though, and shoveling is a bitch.
digital download

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Does that death toll include DK James suicide after he ran out of weed?

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
digital download
2 people in my house, neither of us with an available credit card or PSN card or nothin. Only hope is walking a few miles to an open store hahah.
Does that death toll include DK James suicide after he ran out of weed?
Seriously would have been but my buddy came in clutch with some Vodka last night and a little bud and I finally broke the sober streak.

Reactions: Trip in the Head