BTW PPV Poster Request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

BTWv1.jpg

This was good. I liked the text and the way Hardy was cut to end right where the text started. However, background had little to do with the theme.

BRcopy-1.jpg

This was the winner until the one that did win enter his. It was a great work, with everything working on it. However, I do think the poster lacked some...smoothness, I dont know, it seems to rough. But hey XB, if you continue getting even better than you are right now, maybe you'll get the Wrestlebowl PPV poster, which is the next poster to be requested.

BTWTurningPointcopy.png

In this one I liked the up to date PSD, and the amazing work on the street sign. The text on it was very good and background was a good selection.

CMSTurningPoint-1.jpg

This one was very close in winning it. However, I don't like the font you used, specially not the one you used for Turning Point. The rest was virtually what I pictured.

AND THE WINNER IS:

BTWTurningPointcopy.png

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Aw man I got close to winning!!!!!!!!!! Awesome..

See CMS great bookers think alike LMAO..

Well congrat's Peepshow.. Well deserved..

xtremebadass

I am new to GFX and got second...not too shabby if I do say so myself. Congrats to Peeps :)