BTBer's Alter-Ego's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

LMAO, this may as well be a Flame thread!

CT Styles: Mr Kennedy. He is great at what he does but never sticks to it but soon enough should.

Andrew Walker: Shawn Micheals: A booker/Wrestler and has been for a long time, one of the older guys of what he does. Will always be one of the greatest.

DX3:16: Funaki. Sticks around even though noone notices him...

GardsJr: Shelton Benjamin. Has potential but is never sticking to what he does, isnt great with promos but matches aren't bad. Fails alot >_>

WCWRules: MVP. Not yet FULLY noticed but has ALOT of skill. Great with promos also.

HBK: R-Truth. Quite well known, good with promos and pretty good all round :y:

I might add some more in later

Moonlight Drive

Gards Jr is the following superstars...

Braden Walker: Fat, lazy, and can't last two matches in a BTB

Virgil:Always someone elses lackey and when he goes out on his own...fails miserably (Credit to Andrew~Walker)

Lance Storm 'BORING'

Super Crazy: He is a jobber.

The Great Khali: Too slow, lazy and untalented to put on anything good.

Vince Russo: Because he is an awful booker

Sabu: Because he just happens to botch everything

CT Styles

Gee, what a great confidence booster for GardsJr this thread is.

EDIT: This is turning into a flame-fest.

The Rated R CMStar

And all this happened because DX 3:16 tried to boos his ego saying he was Mick Foley. And instead of telling him the truth and denying it, this thread calls him....HULK HOGAN.

And I guess that at this moment, I am out with a neck injury :shifty:

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
woops guys looks like we forgot CMS's mandatory ego boost. Yes we all know CMS = Cena. His fans are young and at any point he can get booed or cheered

CT Styles

DX_3:16 tries to come up with all these ways for us to tell him he's good. In my opinion, it's pathetic. The old, 'So-and-so said that Im not that good and this got me thinking. am I really worse than him ? Whats ur honest opinion on me as a btb'r ?'

*I did it in his grammar too*

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
CMS it is called a joke. I don't care about the things -HBK- said and now you are just looking out for yourself, you probably didnt even read the flaming HBK did to me but eitherway.

CT Styles: Jack Swagger: Has alot of potential and Skill.

The Rated R CMStar

CMS it is called a joke. I don't care about the things -HBK- said

Neither do I, what's your point?

In all seriousness, here's my list:

Anigma: Triple H. I might get into more detail but I'll use the classic reason, he has came back from two breaks (see HHH injuries), and he has gotten back on top. Details are sketchy but apparently Anigma is also married to Mike Chaos daughter.

Xtremebadass: Edge. He's one if not the best around, however, he tends to get overlooked and not get the full recognition he gets, as XB has never won BoB.

CT Styles: Mr. Kennedy. He's that guy who was billed to many as the Next Big Thing, yet he has taken an awful long time to get there, and still hasn't.

Andrew Walker: He's the best match writer, just like HBK is the best performer. He also is capable of making others raise his game, just like he did with BKB and...Gardsjr.

Emperor DC: Scott Steiner. He's always bashing people, yet, you see what he says and half the time you have to agree with him.

MikeRaw: Brock Lesnar. He got big too fast, and then, he sold out to the other IWF sections.

DX 3:16: Steve Lombardi. Doesn't matter how you call him, he's still a jobber.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Scott Steiner?

I love Scott Steiner. I'm happy with that.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
The Leviathan = Jeff Jarrett. A veteran who gets along great with the younger guys and has had plenty of times being at the top. Not to mention Jarrett is a creative and unique booker just like Levi.