BTB Yearbook?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I could do the awards. I could think really hard and maybe could come up with fancy names for the awards. You will have to tell me all of the awards, but yea, i will do that!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I tried to catch up guys and looks like this Yearbook thing is starting to be more interesting. So I already going to do a task *cries*, I am like a Dean of a University, lol... I loved helping out with the P25, I wanna volunteer and join the commitee. How 'bout we also ask other members outside the section on what they think 'bout the BTB Section.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^That's an ok idea but most people who aren't involved with BTB kinda stereotype it and think its just for nerds...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lol. well i probably cant get involved since im a btb newbie, but if there is anything i can do, i would love to

The Anigma

Reaction score
Introduction- Introducing the very first yearbook of BTB. (Anigma)

From The Mod- A word from Levi about his thoughts on the BTB yearbook. (Levi)

Timeline- The RJC Era, The Anigma/XBA Era, The CMS/Levi Era, Next Generation(Switchy)

Power 25- The Top 25 Bookers of the past year. (The Committee- Anigma, XBA, Levi)

Top 10 Moments- The top 10 most memorable moments in BTB over the past year. (Anigma)

Top 5 Matches of the year- The top5 matches of the past year. (Anigma)

Top 5 Promos of the year- The top 5 promos of the past year. (Anigma)

Top 5 PPV’s of the Year- The top 5 PPV’s of the past year. (Anigma)

Interviews- I'm not quite sure who to specifically interview but I think at least 3 interviews should be conducted. (SWA Anarchy GM)

So That's What We Think- Basically where we talk about every ACTIVE booker that's in the section and express how we feel about them as a booker. (alexmoss12/DX_3:16)

Awards- We can include the awards for the month that the yearbook comes out which will be around March/April depending on how dedicated we are into doing this. (Nick 2007)

Classmen- Similar to Impulsive's idea but with a wrestling twist. List the booker based on their time spent here in BTB kind of like in school yearbooks how they have seniors, juniors, sophomores and freshman except this one will be main-eventers, upper-midcarders, mid-carders and jobbers. (Switchy and Nate757)

Hall Of Famers- List the hall of famers that were inducted this year and talk about how the HOF was introduced into BTB. (Anigma)

Mods- Highlight of the previous mods and what they brought to the section.

The Big 5: The Originals vs. The New Generation- A basic compare and contrast of the two groups. (CMS)

Portraits- A few pages highlighting various bookers which will include their favorite match and promo they’ve written as well as a short bio about them and their time in BTB. (Anigma)

Evolution of BTB- Talk about how the BTB section evolved from having very few BTB’s to having tons of BTB’s as well as the various ideas that were used back in the day such as the BTB Championship, the League, the tournaments, the awards, the BTB federations and all the other innovations that were introduced to BTB this past year.

E-Fed: What's the Difference? - explain how an E-Fed is different from all the other BTB's in the BTB section, and how to run it successfully. (wwerko619)

- That's the updated list of tasks but we still need someone to do the timeline, the mods and the Evolution of BTB on IWF. Anyone think they can take any of those tasks?

By the way, Impulsive and SWA Anarchy GM both wanted the interview task so you guys can share that task and ya'll can work out the details of what you want to do together. Levi and XBA, ya'll are on the Power 25 Committee with me and we'll have to conversate on AIM because it's the only messenger I have...lol...

Again, there are three tasks still available and if you would like to handle either of those tasks, message in here or PM me. Thanks!

Switchy

Reaction score
Cool, so what do I do, just assign people to the different ranks on ability or time septn here? And as for the timeline I'd add TheAnswer era too, but the only people who were kinda here around then and still are now is me and XBA...

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Hey SWA, u can just do the interview yourself, so you can take me off of the interview.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Alright, Impulsive is off of interviews so SWA is assigned that duty. Does anyone want to do the mods or evolution of BTB?

PM me if you want to...

Evil Austin

um i have a question me and my partner alexmoss12 are doing what we think of every active booker on the forum. We are working on it but when does it have to be finished ? I mean like is there a deadline to all this so the yearbook can be made..... ?

The Anigma

Reaction score
The deadline will be around late March. Between March 16-23 bit it's best to get it done as soon as possible this way you won't have to worry about it.

Evil Austin

yeah thats what we were doing i was just asking when the deadline was ...

Thanks....

xtremebadass

...most people who aren't involved with BTB kinda stereotype it and think its just for nerds...
I would love to see anyone call me a nerd, if they have the balls to call me a nerd I will e-mail them with an e-ass whooping

The Anigma

Reaction score
You're kind of new to the section but there are two tasks left open. They are:

Evolution of BTB- Talk about how the BTB section evolved from having very few BTB’s to having tons of BTB’s as well as the various ideas that were used back in the day such as the BTB Championship, the League, the tournaments, the awards, the BTB federations and all the other innovations that were introduced to BTB this past year.

Mods- Highlight of the previous mods and what they brought to the section.

These would generally require a veteran BTB'er but if you were to do your research and ask around to the more veteran bookers I'm sure they would be more than happy to help you out.