BTB Tournament 2.0 Medals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This is for the BTB Tournament 2.0 for the finals between LK, WG, Anigma and me. We need 4 medals for each person we need a Gold a Silver a Bronze and a duller Bronze for 4th place thank you rep will be added. Also write on the medals the places like 1st in the Be The Booker Tournament 2.0 for Gold and etc. This will be greatly appreaciated and please can someone do this by Sunday at the latest thanks

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Yeah, you will be repped by all four of us so if you really care about your rep lol you'll get some. Like Saif said Sunday would be good to havethse by before or a little after is fine too, thanks everyone.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Might not be that good but heres my attempt
1st.png
2nd.png

3rd.png
4th.png

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Well I'll put it this way, they're the best we have so far lol. Here's some rep and you should get some from everyone else aswell.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Could we get anymore tries? We're crown the winner tomorrow so try and have them in by then please

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Thanks man they look great, i gotta spread some rep before i rep u again from my own BTB posters.

Weebo

Reaction score
don't worry about it bro