BTB Showcase

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
First BTB Showcase show is posted!!!!! Let's make this a success

Qwake

^ he has posted a show so to all the others on the list, don't expect reviews come your turn because youve all already failed to do your part by also reviewing thus far.

The Rated R CMStar

Actually, nobody has failed. Andrew has until Sunday to post his review and I have until Wednesday and we are just the ones on top of the list.

seX-Power

Well if you want on the list X we can get you on there :shifty: And if people forget to review before their turn they are taken off the list and skipped over. If they want to review others btbs on the list. Not like these are the only things they can review. And if they don't like the btb they should say so in their review in why they don't like it considering they are getting 9 reviews if they keep their word as well. It is beneficial to the section and to every booker that wants to sign up. I know you X, you are just trying to be a pain in the arse lol. But you should hope it to work considering it would give life back to the section.

Just being realistic. And I politely decline, because there's only two BTBs on the list I'd go out of my way to review, them being you and spiralshock.

Qwake

Actually, nobody has failed. Andrew has until Sunday to post his review and I have until Wednesday and we are just the ones on top of the list.

wtf, so Andrew is the only one who actually has to review him on the list since he is the next booker to post a show on the list? Okay I thought this was done differently...

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
No, everybody has till their due date to get the reviews up. So Andrew has to review my show before he posts his then the next person on the list will have to review mine and CMS before he posts his show and so on. So people should review weekly so they don't have many reviews to give when its their turn

The Rated R CMStar

Exactly that. Andrew has until tomorrow to review Laurinatis, then I'll have until Wednesday to review two shows, and this goes so on and so on

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well everyone needs to review the BTB's that come before their turn. If they do not review by their turn, their BTB will be skipped and not showcased. So really Lauirinaitis33 should be getting at least 8 more reviews from everyone on the list. I haven't received any reviews from the people on the list yet. So technically CMS is next and he need to review Laurinaitis and Me before posting his show or he will be skipped in the showcase and his BTB won't be showcased until the next time around.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
We have decided to make some changes in the Showcase Schedule. Instead of an exact date for a show to be posted, we are now going to go by weeks. The same rule applies as you have to have all reviews from previous shows completed before posting your own show.

Week One- August 16-23- L-33 (posted) Andrew Walker (posted)

Week Two-August 23-30-CMS, Denny Crane (posted)

Week Three-August 30-Sept. 7-Sprialshock, connorten

Week Four-Sept 7-14-Edgehead09, TJ

Week Five-Sept 14-21-Evil Austin, Newmie

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Is this even on anymore? It's been almost 2 weeks since I posted my show with no review.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Oh come on. With the exception of Axis, BTB is dead, 'nuff said. OSHIT I'm a poet~!

seX-Power

ROFL at people genuinely thinking this would work. I feel sorry for anyone still bothering with this site.