BTB Promo Tournament Third and Fourth Place Play Off: 10-Man Battle Royal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should win?

• Lethal Combination

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diesel

• Magnus

• GardsJR

• J-Dawg

• TJ

• Spiral Shock

• DX_3:16

• Roxxi Leveaux Fan Boy

• Dwes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
:roflmao: Dude! I put some work into that. I should be in the finals!

Lmaoo jayy kayy. But Come on at least one more entry.

Dwes

Reaction score
I forgot about this but I can have a promo up in hour if it's okay.

Beer

Sorry Dwes, you missed out, there is a day until the poll stops so I need votes quickly and right now, if you post your promo it will cock a few things up.

Evil Austin

well that sucks I might be wrong but I thought Beer you posted in the Tournament main thread saying we had something like ten days about six days ago at most. ? Oh well I would post one but I can't do it right now and I thought I had that ammount of time I just said. So I am out.

Beer

True, but I just realized about the poll closing. Sorry, my mistake, noob mistake, my first Tourney. Sorry.

Evil Austin

I understand but since about five of us including myself thought we still did have a few days that is a bit unfair I understand that you did make a mistake and we all do so sometimes its natural we are humans but I just have a suggestion give us the rest of us that is the extra few days as you said earlier and since the poll will be closed by then everyoen they vote posts who they vote for adn you count them.

Ie I would say I vote for TJ I would say why and then put. TJ?

Just an idea.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

TJ is winning anyway. IDC what people pull out, he has this thing won.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
:smh My luck.. I finally get close to a BTB award, and I lose to um... Yeah, well I guess congrat's if you win this -TJ-.