BTB Promo Tournament Third and Fourth Place Play Off: 10-Man Battle Royal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should win?

• Lethal Combination

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diesel

• Magnus

• GardsJR

• J-Dawg

• TJ

• Spiral Shock

• DX_3:16

• Roxxi Leveaux Fan Boy

• Dwes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beer

This is the Third and Fourth Place Play Off.

The entrants are:

Lethal Combination

Diesel

Magnus

GardsJR

J-Dawg

TJ

Spiral Shock

DX_3:16

Roxxi Leveaux Fan Boy

Dwes

There are no Stipulations

Good Luck!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright, so anything goes? I'm on this NOW! Good luck to everyone. How will this go? Top two with most votes get the places(3rd, and 4th)?

Evil Austin

wait there are no promo's named no rules do we just post anything or what?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Um before I get called an idiot here. DX: Yes, no rules brother. I doubt using HFH's Joe Victory Speech will be legal, but your smart. You should know the boarder line between whats legal, and whats not. So I believe you can cut a promo featuring thirty people, or an interview promo with Santino Marrella.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If you think I was calling you an idiot, think again. I was pointing out that DX's post seemed like a way to pointlessly bump his post count up.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Oh alright sorry. I just have to stay alert. It kind of seemed like you were, but it made more logic that you posted it to point out DX's redundancy :)shifty:).

-TJ-

Lol This one is weird, but I like it.

The Leviathan comes out to a mild reaction. He enters the ring and grabs a mic and begins to talk.

Levi: You are staring at The Leviathan, then IWF's Booking Enigma of it's BTB section and I will prove that with my shows that are better then BTW, SWA, and WWE!

Anigma's music hits as he makes his way down the ramp to the cheers of the crowd. He enters the ring and grabs the mic.

Anigma: Better then WWE? I sure hope you don't mean the Commencement.

Levi: I do.

Heat.

Anigma: Well your wrong. The Commencement has been the destination btb in the IWF's btb section and......

Andrew~Walker's music nails the arena with heat from the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp. He enters the ring and takes Levi's mic.

Walker: No, no, no!!!!! SWA is the btb that raised the bar in Match Writing for BTB and it will still do that. HEW, BTW, and The Commencement fails in comparison with SWA!

Booker of WAW, DX_3:16 comes out to heat from the crowd. He enters the ring and rips the mic outta the hands of the Anigma.

DX: WAW is the best and I'm here to prove it and you can't do a damn thing.

DX Spits in Anigma's face. Anigma kicks DX in the gut and nails a pedigree as DX is laying on the canvas out cold Anigma spits on him and Leviathan lifts him up and throws him out of the ring.

Walker: Before that interruption, I was saying that I'm the best, but let's prove that.

Walker takes his jacket off. Anigma does the same. Levi takes it off and throws it into the face of Walker. They're about to go at it when CMS's music nails to the huge pop from the crowd. CMS makes his way down the ramp and into the ring, he grabs a mic from ring staff and he puts it to his mouth.

CMS: All right, now before I kick all of your asses.

Pop!

CMS: I just want to state that I have held more Booker of Booker titles then the rest of you combined and There is a reason for that. I'm simply better then you! Then you! And also you Levi!

CMS rips his jacket off like Hulk Hogan to the delight of the crowd. Headfirst 4 Hardcore's music nails threw the crowd as he makes his way down from the crowd with a singapore cane in his hand. CMS turns to him and Andrew jumps him from behind. Levi and Anigma go at it as the four brawls. H4H makes his way in the ring with the cane and nails it over the head of Levi and then Anigma. CMS nails a chokeslam on Walker and turns to get White Russian Leg Sweeped with the aid of the cane by H4H. H4H is standing tall threw the rubble of Top IWF Bookers.

H4H: You see, all things can be ended in violence. I solved the top booker in IWF Probelm.

Out of no where Umaga attacks H4H and nails the Samoan Spike. Vince McMahon's music hits as he comes out to heat from the fans.

Vince: "Top Bookers of IWF My Ass!" All of you made me look like a fool, but who's standing tall now? Me! Vincent Kennedy McMahon!

Vince and Umaga stands tall in the ring as the fans begin to throw drinks and trash in the ring at Vince.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^:roflmao:

A+ for the creativity, and A++ for the effort. When's this due so I can start?

-TJ-

Well ima go on a limb and say 3 days before the poll closes. aka. 10/8/08

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Backstory: At No Mercy 2008 the world came to a screeching halt as the man who had blessed our eyes with his talent, creativity, and charisma Shawn Michaels faced Chris Jericho in a ladder match for the World Heavyweight Championship. The match was brutal all through out with many accidental, and planned bumps. The end of the match left fans, and crowd attendants in mere shock, and awe when Shawn Michael, and Chris Jericho battled a top of the ladder. Below contained the scattered remains of a table smothered with thumb tacks. The table snapped when Shawn reversed a big boot into a back body drop through the table. Shawn, and Jericho nail each other repeatedly with lefts, and rights. Shawn’s foot falls off, and is dangling off the ladder, and into thin air. Jericho attempts to capitalize, and smashed Shawn’s head onto the top piece of the ladder. Shawn loses all consciousness, and expression in his face. Chris reaches up for the belt, and eventually none other than Lance Cade from earlier slides into the ring. He holds his back limping in pain, but pick Shawn up in electric chair position. Shawn attempts to roll off, but is to busy selling the pain. Shawn does a 180° back flip off Lance’s shoulders but this could not be prevented at all as Lance had began bringing Shawn down. Shawn lands very uncomfortably on his upper back, or lower area of the neck. The crowd yells, as they do not know weather, or not this was an intentional bump. Lance Cade stares at Shawn with his eyes gulping out of his head. Shawn is motionless, as the referee asks Shawn if he is ok. Chris pulls his belt down, and hops out. The two performers go to the back, as Shawn is stretchered outside. Its later announced that Shawn’s condition is very severe, and he won’t be returning to the ring soon. Its later confirmed by an anonymous friend that its true, and not just another ‘Vinnie Mac Angle’. Chris Jericho goes on to feud with Smackdown! World Heavyweight Champion Triple H, as a new program featuring five superstars from WWE’s B Show come over to reignite the Smackdown! Vs. Raw rivalry. With Umaga, Mr. Kennedy, The Kendrick, MVP, and Jeff Hardy feuding with Batista, Kofi Kingston, Team Priceless, and Evan Bourne. The stipulation was set by Adamle that whom ever from Team RAW scored the winning pin would have a guaranteed title shot at Armageddon. The match ended with Jeff Hardy being speared by Edge accidentally, causing Batista to finish the match off with a bone crunching Batista Bomb. Batista then would come out backing Chris Jericho in the main event featuring RAW vs. Smackdown! II with Chris Jericho facing Triple H. The end see’s Edge coming out to screw Triple H in the run, as he prepares for a Spear. Triple H side steps Edge, and nails Chris Jericho. Triple H takes the fight to Edge, as Edge fights back. The two get into the corner, as Number One Contender Dave Batista runs down the ramp like an animal, and slides in. He separates Edge, and Triple H before tossing Edge over the ropes. Triple H goes for a forearm to the back of the head, which Batista turns into a spinebuster into the corner. The match eventually ends three minutes after with Triple H nailing the pedigree onto Y2J after a vicious low blow. Jericho goes onto RAW blaming Batista for his sudden loss, and says how at Armageddon he will end Batista as he did to Shawn Michaels. Batista says how much he disliked Michaels, but admits he was better than Jericho. At Armageddon Jericho got a DQ win over Batista after Batista lost his senses, and attacked Cade, and Jericho with a chair. The two have their rematch at RAW’s Three Hour Spectacle in a no holds barred match with Lance Cade banned from ringside. Chris Jericho countered a Batista Bomb setup into a Walls Of Jericho. Batista tapped out after nearly three minutes of the hold being applied. The next week, in a epic fatal four way match consisting of CM Punk, Randy Orton, John Cena, and Kane for the number one contenders position at The Royal Rumble occurred. The conclusion saw Cena nailing the FU on Kane for the pin. The match was set in stone as John Cena would take on Chris Jericho at The Royal Rumble. Jericho put on a great match with Cena but it eventually concluded after Jericho cost himself the match with a shot of the World Heavyweight Championship. The rematch at NO Way Out was guaranteed by General Manager Mike Adamle. This time with a special enforcer. Adamle teased of the enforcers identity for weeks to come. Then, with No Way Out one week from RAW. The identity of the enforcer was set to be revealed in the main event. A contract signing with John Cena, and Chris Jericho, followed by the revealing of the Special Enforcer. So here we are in The Sears Center in North Carolina.

“My Time Is Now” plays as the crowd erupts with cheers. The crowd continues cheering the number one contender as out come the former three time WWE Champion, and rapper John “The Doctor of Thug-a-nomics” Cena. John raises his pinky, and fists to the crowd, as signs such as: “JC LOVER 4 LIFE”, and “JC over Y2J” are shown. Cena walks down the ramp to a ring with a table on it, and Mike Adamle patiently waiting. The whole canvas is covered with the red carpet, and two chairs; one on each side of the table with nothing but to ball point pens resting. Adamle reviews his papers in his clutches, as Cena slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Cena tosses his hat to the crowd, and sizes Adamle. Cena stares at his past rival, and does his “You Can’t See Me” taunt. Cena lets his hands out in front of Adamle asking for the microphone. Adamle refuses to give up his, as a staff member hands Cena one.

John Cena: “Ladies, and gentlemen!. The former three time WWE Champion, two time United States Champion, two time World Tag Team champion. John “The Boss” Cena is in the damn building”

The crowd gushes out with cheers.

John Cena: “Ya’ll so live you scarring me with those yells. But tonight lets get down to the biddy giddy. Exactly, six days from tonight. This Sunday, at No Way Out. The name will live up to its main event when “The Doctor of Thug-A-Nomics” John Cena steps into the ring one more time mano, ala mano with “The Lion Heart”, the pfft. Hold on I have to hold this in.”

John Cena takes a deep breath.

John Cena: “The Artist Formerly known as Y2J” goes down that ramp looking to get his ass handed to him one more time! Just like the past times, the main championship will be on the line. The World Heavyweight Championship. May I say that this is my first ever one on one pay per view match for the championship. So let me clarify that your man Cena is NOT going to lose. Losing is futile for me, and I’m going to make the score one hundred, and one to zero this Sunday.”

The crowd pops.

John Cena: “Jericho you can make fun of me all you want. You can call me a fake want to be rapper, who can’t wrestler. Or you can call me the Momma’s boy from Mass. The point is that Jericho: Come-”

Mike Adamle strangely interrupts Cena, as Cena turns to him with a “What the hell” expression.

Mike Adamle: “Excuse the interruption Jonathon but I believe we have some thing to tend to. So without further a do. Let me introduce to you the reigning World Heavyweight Champion. The first ever Undisputed Champion. The ruler of the world himself: Chris “Lion Heart” Jericho!”

The lights are immediately killed, as the countdown music starts. The blue blinkers are turned on, as the crowd gives off major heat. The smoke begins to flare up, as the figure takes his position. The smoke eventually clears as Jericho turns around, and pumps his arm which his holding the World Heavyweight Championship causing “Break The Walls” to play, and the lights to come back on. Chris Jericho is shown in casual jeans, and a Chris Jericho T-Shirt. A sight rarely seen by anyone. Jericho climbs the steel stairs, and goes into the ring through the second, and third rope. He shakes Adamle’s hand, and Adamle kindly hands him the microphone. Jericho takes a seat at the table, while eye balling John Cena. Adamle demands Cena take his seat. Cena does so, as Adamle lets down his papers. He hands Jericho the contract first.

Chris Jericho: “Why thank your Michael. Now time to sign this here contract eh Johnny boy?”

Cena just stares at Jericho with a flame of hate in his heart. Jericho signs the paper, and Adamle picks it up, and gives it to Cena. Cena snatches the paper out of his hand with an obvious intent of attitude, as Cena picks up the ballpoint pen. Cena is about to sign until Jericho interrupts.

Chris Jericho: “Whoa, whoa, whoa. Cena: my man. My boy, my dog. My whatever you are. Listen, are you really sure you want to do this? I mean I don’t think there’s anything about Health Insurance in there, and with the whipping you are guaranteed to receive this Sunday, I think you will need it. I suggest as you walk out the stadium you visit your local Health Insurer. But along side the cocky comments, and boasting. This Sunday Cena: all the hatred, and personal issues I have with you go into a ball. A very tiny ball that will be compressed by the palm of my hand.”

Chris Jericho holds up his fist; still seated.

Chris Jericho: “With this hand, I will mercilessly pound, beat, and bash your cranium senseless. Not the referee, and definitely not the enforcer will prevent me from doing so. I promise you that Cena.”

John Cena stares into space, as he takes a long deep thought.

John Cena: “Look Jericho. You said this the first, second, and last time I whooped your ass. Now this time it won’t be different at all. I’ll pin you one, two, three. The enforcer is just there to keep your boy Cade off my ass this Sunday. He keeps saving his little girl friends ass, and its not exactly ‘pleasing’ me, and from the looks of it. Your side chick Adamle. Hell, he setup the enforcer didn’t he?”

Chris Jericho looks at Adamle, obviously thinking.

Chris Jericho: “Look! Stop trying to get me against Adamle! That’s all you do. You’re a manipulator Cena. And I’m going to keep that in mind. Or in my fist this Sunday.”

John Cena: “Ha-ha. Jericho wipe my ass.”

Cena signs the contract, and stands up from his chair. He stares at Jericho, while Jericho stands back up, and the two look ready to kill each other.

Mike Adamle: “Well I think this is about to get out of hand just as I predicted this Sunday would. So without further a do. I introduce to you the special enforcer, and guest this Sunday at No Way out. He is a seven time World Champion. He is an icon in sports entertainment. He is a legend in wrestling today. He is “The Brahma Bull”, “The Peoples Champ”, The Rock!”

The crowd gives the loudest pop of the night, as “Rocky” chants begin to flare up. Chris Jericho’s eyes pop out, as he stares at Adamle, then at the ramp. “The Rock Says” plays as none other than the man of the hour The Rock pops out of the back. He is dressed in his classic black vest, and black jeans. He has his signature sun glasses on, as he stares at the crowd. The crowd is cheering as if Jesus himself came back. The Rock scopes the whole entire arena, as he walks down the ramp. He hops onto the apron, and walks across the apron. He climbs the turnbuckle, and lifts his fist up, as the crowds cheers just grow louder. The Rock gets into the ring, and doesn’t even have to ask for a microphone, as staff members hand him one in a second. He stares at the microphone, and tells TV personnel how he misses doing this. He holds the microphone up, and speaks.

The Rock: “Finally, The Rock has returned to…”

The crowd yells out predicting what The Rock was going to say.

The Rock: “Monday Night Raw!”

The crowd gives a cheer that would have been louder than him saying Atlanta.

The Rock: “First off, let me calm you two boys down. You guys sound like little doggies barking back at each other “Ruff, Ruff”. But see if you guys are doggies, then I’m the pit bull ready to set you both straight. Now let me see that contract.”

Adamle picks the contract up, and is about to hand it to The Rock until The Rock snags it out of his hand.

The Rock: “Any last comments before I sign this boys?”[/B]

John Cena nods his head no, as does Jericho. The Rock is about to sign until he looks at Adamle.

The Rock: “What about you Mikey.”

Mike Adamle: “Nothing really, just t-.”

The Rock: “It doesn’t matter what you have to say Mikey! Now what does matter is what The Rock has to say, and that’s know your role, and shut your mouth. So answer me: Can you smell what the rock.. Is cooking? Because right about now it smells like garbage because that’s all you two talk about.”

Chris Jericho: “Grow up.”

The Rock: “What?”

Chris Jericho: “I said: Grow Up! Its been how many years yet you still act like the annoying little kid on the block.”

The Rock: “Well Y2gay” Laughs. “Y2gay. I picked that one up from my little nephew people. Hilarious. Well as I was saying: that wasn’t the case on account of all the times I kicked your ass up, and down, and opened up a can of ass whopping-lite on your ass. Tell me. Did you smell what The Rock was cooking then?”

Chris Jericho: “Yeah I d-.”

The Rock: “Not you Christina. I meant this.. This kid. Who is this?”

The Rock looks at Cena confused.

John Cena: “I’m John Cena Dwayne. The D-.”

The Rock: “Oh, Oh, Oh I know. you’re the Darkest light skinned brother in the ring?”

John Cena: “No, I’m-.”

The Rock: “Oh, you’re the big boss?”

John Cena: “Exactly. I’m John Cena”

The Rock: “John Senile? What in the bluest of blue hell kind of name is that John Senile?”

John Cena: “Man I said C-E-N-A.”

The Rock: “Oh you’re the moron that does this all day right?”

The Rock does the “You Can’t See Me” taunt, as John Cena stands back up. Obviously, fuming. He cracks his knuckles, until Jericho leaps across the table, and lunges at Cena. Jericho takes Cena down, as Jericho starts hitting Cena with lefts, and rights. Cena blocks a few, and gets some in on Jericho. The Rock looks on, and takes off his sun glasses. He tosses them to the crowd, and Adamle high tales out of the ring. John Cena counters Jericho, and now mounts Chris clobbering him with lefts, and rights. The Rock grabs Cena by the shoulders, and tries backing him up to the ropes. Instead, Jericho trips Cena, and mounts back on John nailing him with lefts, and rights. The Rock gets a bit more aggressive, and grabs Jericho by his hair, and tosses him back first into the turnbuckle. The Rock threatens Chris Jericho, and then turns to John Cena. He is about to tell Cena something when Chris clobbers him in the back of the head, with an incredible forearm. The Rock stumbles down, as Cena, and Jericho charge at each other. Cena ducks a clothesline, and awaits Jericho from behind. Jericho turns into a fireman pick up, as John positions himself facing the table. John’s about to put Jericho through the table, until The Rock wedges up, and realizes his match this Sunday is about to not happen. The Rock pulls Jericho down by the jeans, and gets Jericho on his feet. The Rock tosses Jericho to the side, and Cena turns around. Cena goes for a big right, as The Rock turns it into a set up for the a move missed very much by fans. The Rock hoists up Cena, and brings him down with a thunderous Rock Bottom. The Rock did not put Cena through the table though, but on the side. Jericho was stalking Rocky, as he charges at The Rock. The Rock turns around, and makes Jericho look stupid by countering into a big spinebuster. The Rock gets back up in no time, and looks around the ring. He sees Cena still down, and looks at the crowd. He extends his right arm, and stands over Jericho. He extends his left, and shakes. He takes off his vest, and tosses it into the crowd, as he criss-crosses his fingers before sprinting to the left. He rebounds off the ropes, and sprints to the right. He pumps his arm, and brings down the most electrifying move in sports entertainment. The Peoples Elbow. The crowd cheers nonstop, as The Rock kips up once more. He stares at the crowd, and smiles. Adamle yells at him asking why he just did this to Chris Jericho. The Rock nods his head, and picks up the microphone. He holds it up, and yells in it.

The Rock: “Now THAT is finally what.. The Rock… Is cooking!”

The show fades as The Rock is on the turnbuckle holding up his fist one more time before the screen fades.