BTB Power Ten

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Next week, seX-Power, y2j__legend and Myself will be debuting the Power Ten for this year. I offered to do it, and Brandon took me up on it so here we are. We will do the judging, before everything is compiled onto these.

P10.png

P10.png

P10.png

So please, get those threads going and we will see you in one week's time.

seX-Power

I will boycott this thread if you continue to use that hideous font. K?

Evil Austin

He was using a different font? looks teh same to me, like the normal posting "arial" font.... :confused:

On topic, it's been tried before but hopefuly it can last more then three or four instalments.

Evil Austin

I second fortnightly because in one week I can guarrantee less then ten shows will be posted. There are only like eight active threads up anyway so why not make it a top five until more members sign up and a few months down the road when we have a bigger community we can go back to ten.

seX-Power

Keep it as 10 because it's ranking the members not the threads. That way, reviewing, thread posting and general activity can be factored in as well. And there are definitely more than 10 active members in the section right now.

Evil Austin

Alright if it isn't actually for shows then it's cool. Carry on.

Qwake

Gards can't continue BTBs, what makes you think he will actually go through with this? I like the idea of bringing it back though, if Gards fails I'll help you if you need me seX.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Meh, there's still me and seX if Gards {MORE THAN LIKELY~!} fails, and this time, there won't be any mix ups or anything >_>.

seX-Power

Since Gards is a failure, I'm looking for a partner to help me do this. Takers?

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I will do it and actually follow through. I review a lot of BTBs so I think I would be an ideal candidate

seX-Power

Andrew and I will be running the Power 5 then, fortnightly. It was agreed that Gards was too much of a jobber to handle something like this.

Moonlight Drive

Whatever happened to this?

How many times have we had to say that before? >_>