BTB Match Writing Tournament

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Awesome. I get to go against Tri first round! Nothing better than a challenge between the two, at one point, best match writers on IWF! Best of luck Tri! I am sure this is going to be epic!

DenninV2

Reaction score
I think I have my match in mind....should be interesting. Oh and will there be like a losers bracket? For us who don't just want to leave the tourny, lol.

The Rated R CMStar

Correct. Background is all up to you, and if you decide that a title feud is your background, then so be it.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
CMS.... Um I think you botched in the Second round matches but that is just me.

Michael1

Reaction score
Yeah, I was just about to say that too, Gards. CMS, might wanna look over it twice.

Qwake

Looks great! Can't wait. I am vsing DX 3:16 again, vsed him in the btb world cup too, THE REMATCH lol. Well this is interesting...

The Rated R CMStar

BTB Match Writing Tournament: A(A1, A2, A3) vs H(H1, H2, H3)

A1 vs H1
CMS vs DenninV2

A2 vs H2
CT Styles vs Switchy

A3 vs H3
Andrew Walker vs TRI

All these people post their matches here. Remember to include the background or backstory for the match, if you don't, the match will not count.

The Rated R CMStar

BTB Match Writing Tournament: B(B1, B2, B3) vs G(G1, G2, G3)

B1 vs G1
BKB vs Alexmoss12

B2 vs G2
Garsdjr vs Nov

B3 vs G3
King Lennie vs DX 3:16

All of you post your matches here, and people will vote for the winner of each encounter. Remember all the rules or you will DQ.

The Rated R CMStar

BTB Match Writing Tournament: C(C1, C2, C3) vs F(F1, F2, F3)

C1 vs F1
Rosewt01 vs Roxxi

C2 vs F2
Echelon vs Riggs

C3 vs F3
Michael1 vs Rydog

All of you get post your matches in here. The people will then vote for the winner in each encounter. Remember all the rules or you will get DQ