Btb Match of the Week Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Ok, I read this idea from Two Scoops. So here's the plan. Over this weekend, pm me a match you've done this week, that you feel is the best match out of the rest you've written this week. On Sunday or Monday, I will make a poll with all the matches in quote and the bookers name. You Btbers will choose, what you think the best match is. On the following Friday, the poll will close and the person with the most votes, wins the title. Best Match Of Btb Week (Whatever week it is. The first one would be 1 of course -_- )

Hopefully, you all participate. Vote for the match out of Quality, not Quantity.

Here's some rules for you to follow.

1. Only one match can be nominated. Doesn't matter how many shows you've writen. Post match attacks and/or promos, will not be accepted with your chosen match.

2. You can not vote for yourself.

3. If you feel, I'm missing something, or a specific rule in this thread, or if you want to ask a question, post here.

4. Follow Rule 1 and 2.

5. Follow Rule 4.

New Rule Number A: If I get 3 or less nominations (Including myself) Then there will be no voting and I will leave that week with no winner.

Have fun.

chessarmy

haha, nice rules lol. I'll send you my match when I complete week 3 of TNA iMPACT!

-TJ-

Ok it's Friday, so I'm accepting nominations for the Btb Match Of Week #1

CT Styles

Come on, guys. Help -TJ- out with this. Just PM what you think your best match is from your show. It's not hard.

-TJ-

Just incase you guys don't know, you don't pm me the full match, you pm the name of the match, and I will look for it on your thread, it's very simple. It will only take you 5 god dam minutes.

seX-Power

I would PM something, but I haven't written any matches in the last week.

-TJ-

I know, i will start the thread after i come home from football practice tomorrow. So it will be at 12:00 EST. So that means, if you're on the other side of the freaking planet, I will make the thread when it's your monday so FU!!!! So far I have only 3 nominations, including myself, when i post my dam show in a hour, but I'm still accepting.

CT Styles

I think the fact, and correct me if I'm wrong, not many shows have been posted this week is a problem.

-TJ-

^Yeah, but I pmed everyone who has posted a show this week. I'm awesome like that.

Evil Austin

There actually have been a decent ammount, myself, CT, TJ, Andrew (last week but I think it counts), Levy (now), Chess, Axis, Connorton, wwerko and CMS

Qwake

I actually quite like this idea and if I had posted a show I would have did this, also if I could nominate matches from other BTBs I would have lol. So to all the active bookers, take two minutes of your time and send TJ the name of a match from your last show that you think is your best, alot of you complain about no active but when a good idea for activty comes along you're nowhere to be found.

-TJ-

Congratz to Leviathan for winning BTB Match of the 1st ever week! I am not at home, I am at my dads computer, which means I can't be on long, so I can't pm the people who can nominate a match for Week 2, so when you read this. If you wrote a show between July 6 - July 12, you are able to submit a match. So pm me it right now.

-TJ-

Well, There is no match of week 2 hence the only nominations of 2 matches. Seriously guys. Well if you wrote a show from yesterday on to sunday, pm me the fucking match guys. Come on.

I do apologize to LAURINAITIS and Sex Power, for their two matches not being in the polls, but ehh. Atleast you guys cared lmfao.

-TJ-

I'm very disappointed. There is no week 3 because of only ONE nomination. Ehhhhhhh Well try nominating for week 4. >.>