BTB Logo Request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
K, so simple request, a simple logo like WWE and TNA have, just make it unique and use your imaginations and I could see some good results from this request. Double rep for all attempts too :thumbsup:

Theme:
AWE - Amazing Wrestling Entertainment
Colours:
Blue and Silver, I'm not really gonna be strict about colours so if you got any better ideas feel free to do it instead
Person(s): N/A
Text:
Big Writing: AWE and underneath in smaller writing: Amazing Wrestling Entertainment
Font: Anythging that stands out and looks good
Size: Any tbh, I don't mind but nothing too big or too small
Pics: N/A
Name Placement: N/A

Now I know I didn't put much detail in there but that's mainly to allow you GFX'ers more freedom when it comes to making the logo to ensure the best results possible.

hmslax7

Reaction score
Switchy I Miss You. Aim Me- Madelinemorg

ollie

Reaction score
I had a quick go seen as the thread was a bit quiet:

without shadow:

AWEbtb.png

with shadow:

AWEbtbDS.png

I know the difference is subtle but i though I'd let you decide. I can make adjustments if you need them

Switchy

Reaction score
Thanks man, they both look awesome, especially the one with shadow. Only one minor adjustment you can make, can you put capitals at the start of Amazing Wrestling Entertainment if possible please.

Thanks.

Switchy

Reaction score
Yeah, that's amazing thanks :thumbsup:

Good job and I'll give you more rep in a min :D