BTB King Of The Ring

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

lol, I can't remember. why? have something about them sitting on their throne lol. and the World cup goes for a very long time, im not sure lol, see what the others think...BTW people have been saying that 16 people is too much, I still think 16 is better, what does everyone else think?

Qwake

^ thats the one, sign ups are going well. still open to anyone/everyone, its not that much writing when you think about it. BYW, thanks for the banner DXD

Qwake

^ Sorry I have all the judges I need...im pretty sure I said I needed 2 judges

The Ripper

Reaction score
I'll join.
I think you might only need to wait 2 to 4 weeks because the World Cup will be getting on and people should be able to compete.

Also having a odd number of judges is better than an even, because 1 could vote one way and the other for the other one, Having a 3rd will make sure you dont have this problem

Qwake

^ your in, and yeah I supose...:kwansy: lol. okay TSS your judeing with me and Levi

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah having an odd number of judges is much better Sharky!

Plus, I'll try to ask the admins, that the winner should add a "King" before his name! lol... What do you think?

Qwake

lol!!! that would be pretty Awesome, like in real life! if only I was in it, King Sharky!!! lol j/k. half more people to sign up, and if I get one more today Kronic owes me rep because he said I wouldnt get more then 8! lol

Qwake

^ lol, that was cruel!!! I was looking for someone a bit more experienced, I dont know...sign ups are still open...