BTB Hall Of Fame & Previous Award Winners

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

IWF Hall of Fame and Hall of Award Winners

Hall of Famers:

Xtremebadass

xtremebadass.jpg

PERSONAL INFO.
Name: Mike Fergus
Age of Induction: 16
What do you do for a living: Part Timer, whatever I can get.
Fav. Wrestlers: Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles
Favorite Promotion: WWE-Raw
Goals In Life: To Entertain, always put on a show to your peers, it’s quite fun
Hobbies Outside of Booking: Collecting wrestling memorabilia, working out
Quote To Live By:​

INFO:
Best Matches written:
1. TNA World Championship
Sting defending against Samoa Joe (Bound for Glory)
2. Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett (Victory Road)
3. TNA World Championship
King of the Mountain
AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage vs. Monty Brown vs. Samoa Joe (Slammiversary)
4. Team ECW vs. Team WCW (Sacrifice)
5. Chris Harris vs. AJ Styles (Bound for Glory)
6. Falls Count Anywhere
Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett II (Hard Justice)​

Best Promo written:

Jim Cornette’s music hits as the Head of TNA Management Jim Cornette walks out of the tunnel mysteriously without Robert Roode. Jim Cornette is carrying a rather large box.​

West: Something must be up here Mike, Cornette never goes anywhere without Robert Roode, this must be a setup!​

Tenay: I seriously doubt this, but what is Jim Cornette is actually doing something nice Don? I mean the man does have a present with him! I wonder what it could be!​

Cornette: Alright, ladies and gentlemen, you know why I am out here, so without further a due, for possibly the final time, I give you the Legendary “Icon” Sting!!!​

Sting’s music hits as Sting lowers from the rafters one last time and lands in the ring right next to Jim Cornette.​

Cornette: Thanks for dropping in Sting. Now, Sting, we were all shattered at the announcement of your retiring earlier this evening, and I am damn glad I had the past hour to ravage something up for you as a Parting gift in such a short amount of time, because it looks to me like you are all about surprises, didn’t say a peep about this to anyone, so looks to me like everything is going your way, well I am glad. I am also glad to give you this…open it.​

Cornette hands Sting the box. Sting opens it fast and pulls out the TNA World’s Championship belt.​

Tenay: It’s the TNA World’s title Don!​

Sting: What the hell is this Cornette, you just made me give this up earlier tonight, this is a very nice gesture giving me the belt as the parting gift…​

Cornette: I never said that the belt was the parting gift. As a matter of fact, earlier tonight, I said to JB that the parting gift wasn’t even a “what.”​

West: What is he getting at here Mike?​

Sting: Listen Cornette, I never wanted a parting gift in the first place, if you came out here and just wanted to screw with me, I would have left after I made the announcement, I don’t need to go out with you belittling me! Now if you’ll excuse me…​

Cornette: Sting, I haven’t given you your parting gift yet! Come back here!​

Sting takes a deep breath and walks back to Cornette.​

Sting: Let’s make this quick then…​

Cornette: Well Stinger, earlier we said that the Stinger has always been about surprises, and that everything always goes your way, so I thought we would change that up, you know, you don’t want to go out the exact same way you came in right? This has to stand out and boy, will it ever! You see last Sunday night you put on a huge main event with Samoa Joe. It was such a great match that, yea, I would like to bring out Samoa Joe right now to be a part of this, that was a fantastic match Sting and he deserves this…​

Sting: Um, okay Cornette…​

Samoa Joe’s music hits as the Samoan Submission Machine comes to the ring.​

Sting: Samoa Joe, I guess I am glad to have you here, I still don’t see what Jim is getting at…what the hell is this parting gift Cornette, I am getting tired, something is going on here and I want to know what!​

Cornette: Well, it’s simple, your parting gift is…​

Samoa Joe stands behind Joe then delivers a low blow kick to Sting.​

Cornette: Your parting gift is witnessing the era that was supposed to begin last Sunday! However you ruined it! You killed this company momentum Sting! Kick the hell out of this has been Joe!​

Joe stomps the hell out of Sting and then sits him up and locks in a headlock facing Cornette.​

Cornette: Listen, Stinger, I wanted you to witness first hand, this is your territory isn’t it, surprises, right? Well how is that for a surprise!!?!?!? I wanted you to witness the dawning of the new era of TNA, and at the head of that era is none other…​

Jim Cornette hands the TNA World’s title to Samoa Joe.​

Cornette: …than the new TNA World’s Heavyweight Champion, the Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe!!!​

The crowd boos violently as Samoa Joe kicks Sting down and puts Sting in the Scorpion Death Lock, Sting’s signature submission hold.​

Tenay: This is turning my stomach Don! This is terrible, Sting is a legend in this business and I can’t believe this alliance that has formed, Cornette crowning Joe the new TNA Champion? Spare me!​

Joe locks in the Scorpion even deeper and Cornette gets on the mat in Sting’s face and holds the TNA World title real close to Sting’s face and talks trash to him. Cornette and Joe stand up and raise each other’s hands as they have removed Sting permanently from TNA Wrestling.​

Accomplishments in BTB:
BTB Hall of Fame
Tribute to the Booker (January 2007)
Best Promo Writer (October 2007)
Best Promo Writer (January 2008)
Match of the Month (May 2007)
Promo of the Month (January 2007)
Feud of the Month (May 2007)
WTF Moment (August 2007)
Fan Favorite BTB (May 2007)
Fan Favorite BTB (August 2007)
Fan Favorite BTB (October 2007)
Best PPV in a BTB (May 2007)
Most Consistent BTB (August 2007)
Most Realistic BTB (May 2007)​

BTB Associated With:TNA iMPACT, WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling​

What Do You Like Most About BTB: It gives you a great insight to the actual business and the math that it takes to make all the pieces of your show fit together with the heels, faces, winners, losers, it’s just a great tool to give you more out of wrestling, especially to someone who might want to enter the business down the road.​

Reason For Staying With BTB: I have a reputation I need to keep​

JeffHardyBannerIWF2-1.jpg

WWERawBanner.jpg

bfgxba-1.jpg

CMS

johncena001.jpg
image.php

PERSONAL INFO.
Name: Carlos Mario Sequeira
Age of Induction: 14
What do you do for a living: I am a student
Fav. Wrestlers: Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista, Edge, Shawn Michaels, CM Punk.
Favorite Promotion: WWE
Goals In Life: Enter a wrestling school and become a wrestler
Hobbies Outside of Booking: Play basketball, watch wrestling, chicks, videogames
Quote To Live By: "Never is too late".​

Best Promo written:​

We return and see Crushing C in the middle of the ring.
Crushing C: I was supposed to came out here and explain to you all the stipulation scheduled for the encounter at CyberSlam for the tag team title belts.

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: But before I do that, let me address what happened before the break. Rikishi, I don’t know how you do it, but as of right now, I am tired of it. I am sick of everything you do, everything about you, I am sick of you.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: Sometimes, you just have to do the job yourself. So Rikishi, no more people doing my job. I am doing it myself. So, I am making it official, at CyberSlam it will be Rikishi going one on one against me, Crushing C!

Crowd pops.

Crushing: Ok, with that out of the way, let’s not waste any more time with Rikishi, and let’s go to our real business. They are the current tag team champions Triple H and Christian Cage!

“Domination” plays as the tag champions make their way out. Triple H and Christian Cage get booed all the way into the ring.

Crushing C: And they are the tag team challenging for the belts at CyberSlam, Colt Cabana and CM Punk!​

This Fire Burns” breaks to a big pop from the crowd as CM Punk and Colt Cabana enter the ring. They enter the ring and immediately get face to face with the champions.

Crushing C: Guys, guys, save it, save it. See, I was thinking what I was making the fans vote for your match, but before I could even decide, a problem surface. Your rivalry is heated, so dangerous, that not any official in the company wanted to referee the match.

CM Punk: And what does that mean?

Crushing C: It means that I had right there what the fans will be voting for. At CyberSlam, the fans will vote for the Special referee in the Tag Team Title Match!

Crowd pops.

Triple H: Then tell us, who are exactly the possible referees?

Crushing C: First of all, Hunter, let me tell you something, you know every individual quite well, and have a story with all of them. But let’s waste no more time. Here is the first option our fans will get to vote for, he has been involved with the company before, has wrestled for the company before, that until, you Triple H, betrayed him and took him out.

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: That’s right, out first option is, Tomko!

“Takeover” plays to a pop from the audience as Tomko makes his way out. He enters the ring.

Triple H: (nervously): Hey man, nice to see you!

Tomko tries to advance and gets face to face with The Game, however both Christian and Crushing C stopped him.

Crushing C: Again, save it. Now, moving on. Your second possible referee is quite frankly the best wrestler ever to lace up a pair of boots. Not even time have been able to stop, as he is still styling and profiling!

Crowd massively pops.

Crushing C: He is, Ric Flair!

“Also Sprach Zarathustra” plays as Ric Flair makes his way out. He enters and he hugs both Triple H and Christian Cage.​

CM Punk: I wonder on whose side he is.

Ric Flair: Whoa, whoa. Ric Flair is in anybody’s side. If I get voted, you could be sure the Nature Boy will call it right by the middle, Wooooo!

Crushing C: And last, but not less, to be honest, words cannot describe him. I will only say about him that he is the most electrifying man this industry has ever seen.

Crowd gives an amazingly loud pop and start chanting “Rocky”

“If you Smell” plays to a big amount of cheers as The Rock makes his way out. He takes his time to enter the ring as he plays to the crowd. He finally enters the ring.

Rock: You know, The Rock has goose bumps, because finally The Rock has come back to…., well, to be honest, The Rock is just back!

Crowd pops.

Rock: Screw big beard over there, screw Ric Flair over there, how you doing Naitch by the way?

Ric Flair: Woooo!

Rock: Screw them all, when you have the Great One back in a wrestling ring. The Rock enters this ring and he looks at Christian Cage, the poser that created his character out of me. (Mocking Voice) Peeps!

Crowd laughs.

Rock: He looks at Christian at then wonders, seeing all of these big events happening in front of his eyes, and in front of his little brain, The Rock wonders is he understands. Tell me Christian, do you understand?

Christian: Hell…

Rock: It doesn’t matter if you understand!

Crowd pops and laughs.

Rock: But now, getting serious. Punk, Cabana, Christian, Hunter. If I get voted as your referee I will direct the match right down the middle. And if any of you…

The Rock gets on Triple H’s face.

Rock: Try to overpass my authority, then I…

Triple H: You what?

Rock: I will layeth the smackdown on your candy ass!

Triple H looks to the side and he confronts even more The Rock. Crushing C tries to stop him but Triple H pushes him, Crushing C trips with Tomko and both go over the top rope. Finally all hell breaks lose as Triple H and The Rock begin trading punches. Christian Cage and Ric Flair try to attack The Rock as well but Punk and Cabana stagger against them, sending them over the top rope. The Rock gets the upperhand in his exchange with The Game and with his classic “spitting on the hand” punch he sends Triple H over the top rope as well. We go to commercial with The Rock, Punk and Cabana standing tall in the ring.

(Commercial)​

We return and see Edge walking backstage, until he finally stops apparently tripping to somebody. The camera slowly reveals that person as The Rock, getting a lot of cheers from the crowd.

Edge: (greeting The Rock) Rock.

The Rock appears not to hear Edge.

Edge: Rock!

The Rock continues not hearing Edge

Edge: What the hell Rock? I am trying to be polite and greet you to my show, but if you don’t show me some respect then I might have to show you why I am the champion.

Rock: Whoa slow down big fella. The Rock sees you greeting him, but The Rock doesn’t know who you are.

Edge: Oh really funny Rock! Now I start telling who I am and you interrupt me, getting a cheap pop from all those morons out there.

Crowd boos.

Rock: Well look at you! You are a smart guy yourself. Good for you, good for you.

Edge: Rock, who the hell do you think you are? You come here to my show, you show me no respect. Don’t forget who I am(pointing at his World Title)

Rock: No, no, no. Don’t forget who I am! The jabroni beating, ahhhhh pie eating, trailblazing, eyebrow rasing, somebody get this trash out of The Great One’s path.

The Rock pushes Edge to the side and keeps walking. Edge looks offended and looks at the Rock leave with an anger expression on his face.​

Accomplishments in BTB:

Long time running BTB, BTW Federation​

Winner of Booker of Bookers award(October 2007, January 2008)

Winner of Match of the Month(Team BTW vs Team WWE and Edge vs Orton, October 2007, January 2008)
Winner of Feud of the Month award(Edge vs Randy Orton, January 2008)
Winner of Storyline of the Month(Father vs Son, Randy vs Bob Orton, January 2008)
Most Improved BTB(May 2007)
Winner of the Best PPV in a BTB(Rebellion PPV, October 2007)
Winner of the Most Consistent BTB award(January 2008)
Booker of the Month(November)
Match of the Week(Texas Bullrope Match, Edge vs Mr. Kennedy)​

BTB Associated With: BTW.​

What Do You Like Most About BTB: The freedom it lets you on creating storylines and creating practically a whole new world for the thing you love. I mean, sure, you have out there EWR, TEW, SD vs Raw that lets you book, but it's always under their terms, on BTB, there are no rules, no patterns, except the ones you create for yourself.​

Reason For Staying With BTB: I have fun with it. I stopped once and instead of resting I just got more and more ideas for BTW.​

btwco01.gif

0610ced4201.jpg

f_breakm_6b254c31.jpg

The Anigma

image.php

PERSONAL INFO.

Name: James

What do you do for a living: Student
Fav. Wrestlers: Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Mr. .Kennedy, Randy Orton, John Cena
Goals In Life: To be as successful as I can be in whatever I choose to do and live for the moment.
Hobbies Outside of Booking: Hanging out with friends, writing, watching wrestling, chicks, basketball, etc.
Quote To Live By: “Don’t let today’s disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow’s dreams.”​

Best Match written:

"Also Sprach Zarathustra" plays to loud cheers and whoo's as Ric Flair makes his way down to the ring with a black robe and ring gear. Flair stands in his respective corner when "My Time Is Now" plays to loud boos as the WWE Champion John Cena makes his way down to the ring.​

Lillian: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE Championship! (crowd cheers) Introducing first, the challenger from Charlotte, North Carolina weighing 243 lbs...he is the 16-time world champion, the Nature Boy...Ric Flair! (crowd pops loudly) And his opponent (boos begin) from West Newbury, Massachusetts...he is the Doctor of Thuganomics and the WWE Champion...John Cena! (boos fill the arena tremendously) The referee takes the belt from Cena and shows it to Flair then stands in the center of the ring and holds it high in the air for all to see. The referee then hands the belt to the timekeeper and calls for the bell.​

WWE Championship Match:
Ric Flair vs. John Cena (c)​

The bell rings and the match officially starts as Cena and Flair come to the center of the ring. They exchange words momentarily and Flair sticks his hand out for Cena to shake. Cena looks down and hesitates but soon goes to shake and Flair pulls his hand away and brushes it through his hair before letting out a whoo and doing the Nature Boy strut. Cena smirks a bit before they tie up and Cena overpowers Flair into the corner and goes for a punch but Flair ducks under and gets Cena in the corner where he hits him with hard knife edge chops to the chest to a chorus of whoo's from the crowd. Cena comes back with punches but Flair ducks everyone and comes back with more chops that send Cena to the mat. Flair starts to do a little Nature Boy strut when he turns around and gets clotheslined to the mat by Cena to boos from the crowd. Cena then gets on top of Flair and starts hitting him with punches to even more boos from the crowd before the referee pulls Cena off of Flair and warns him about close handed punches. Cena goes to grab Flair and pull him back up to his feet but Flair catches Cena with a thumb to the eyes then gets back on his feet and hits Cena with a few chops before tying up with him again but Cena overpowers Flair into the corner and the referee asks for a clean break which he gets. Cena let's out a whoo to Flair as the crowd boos and Flair gets Cena with a thumb to the eyes to cheers from the crowd. Flair comes back with more chops then goes to run Cena across the ring but Cena reverses the irish whip and sends Flair into the ropes. Flair comes back off the ropes and Cena catches him with a back body drop and goes for the quick cover but Cena only gets a two count.​

J.R.: It's going to take a lot more than that to beat the Nature Boy let me tell you...
King: Come on, J.R. Ric Flair is a has-been, Cena is the future!
J.R.: Oh, please, King! I believe in my heart that tonight may be Flair's night.​

Cena pulls Flair back up to his feet and hits him with a couple of right hands that has Flair in the corner. Cena then viciously irish whips Flair into the opposite corner and Flair flips over the corner and runs along the apron climbing up the turnbuckles on the other corner. Flair comes down with an ax handle smash but Cena kicks him in the midsection before he can connect with it. Flair is hunched over and Cena runs the ropes and connects with the throwback. Cena then holds up his hand and does his "You Can't See Me" taunt to Flair which the crowd boos and then runs the ropes and hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Flair staggers to his feet and Cena lifts him up for the FU but Flair's feet accidentally hits the referee sending him down to the mat. Cena then hits the FU and makes the cover but there's no referee. Cena rolls to the outside and grabs the WWE Championship then slides back into the ring and goes to hit Flair with the championship but Flair ducks under and hits Cena with another chop then low blows Cena and hits him with the WWE Championship. Flair wakes up the referee and makes the cover...1...2...kickout by Cena! The crowd starts to boo and Flair does a little Nature Boy strut then picks Cena up off the mat and hits an inverted atomic drop followed by a chop block. Flair then goes to work on Cena's leg; kicking and stomping on Cena's leg. Flair then pulls Cena back up to his feet and Cena is favoring his right leg and Flair hits a shin breaker on Cena then goes for the Figure-Four Leg lock...but when Flair goes for it Cena rolls him up...1...2...kickout by Flair! The crowd starts chanting for Flair as Flair gets back up to his feet and hits Cena with another chop block which sends him to the canvas. Flair then starts to kick at Cena's leg again...​

J.R.: It's obvious that Flair is looking to take out Cena's leg so that he can lock in that Figure-Four...
King: Do you think so, J.R.? It's the same old thing with Flair; it's been like that for 30 years!
J.R.: "Same old thing" my ass, King! Flair is working over Cena's leg to set him up his finisher...that's smart!
King: Whatever, J.R.​

...Flair goes for the Figure-Four and locks it in at the center of the ring! Cena has no where to go! Cena struggles to get to the ropes as Flair applies more and more pressure but finally Cena grabs the bottom rope forcing Flair to release the hold. Flair does another Nature Boy strut to whoo's from the crowd and goes to lock in the Figure-Four again but this time Cena rakes Flair's eyes and kicks him away. Flair comes back at Cena and gets kicked in the midsection then Cena hits the FU and both men are down. Cena continues to favor his leg as he crawls towards Flair...Cena lays his arm across Flair and the referee makes the count...1...2...this could be it...kickout by Flair! Cena can't believe it as he has a look of shock on his face. Flair staggers to his feet and throws a right hand at Cena but Cena ducks under and hits the spin-out power bomb to boos. Cena favors his leg and does the "You Can't See Me" taunt again and hits the Five-Knuckle Shuffle. Flair stumbles to his feet and turns toward Cena where he gets drop toeholded into the STFU...Flair has no where to go! Cena applies pressure as Flair screams out in pain...and Flair is about to tap but hangs on...Flair looks like he's going to tap again as he struggles to get to the ropes! Cena pulls back even more on Flair and...Flair starts tapping out! The referee calls for the bell and Cena releases the hold...​

.R.: My God! What a match!
King: That was one of the best matches I've ever witnessed, J.R.!
J.R.: Flair may not have become the WWE Champion but this was a historic match, no doubt about that!​

Cena is handed the WWE Championship as he raises it to boos from the crowd...Flair pulls himself back up his feet holding his back in pain and extends his hand to Cena. Cena glances down at it then looks Flair in the eyes and shakes his head no then turns around and steps out of the ring onto the apron. The crowd boos Cena for this and he looks around at the crowd then steps back into the ring. Flair has his back turned and it looks as if Cena's about to hit Flair with the WWE Championship. Flair turns around, sees Cena and looks ready to fight. Cena approaches Flair with the WWE Championship and puts it on Flair's shoulder and raises his arm up to huge cheers from the crowd. Flair and Cena hug one another and "Also Sprach Zarathustra" fills the arena as Flair and Cena continue to embrace.​

J.R.: Now that's classy...that is what this business is all about...sportsmanship!
King: I have to say that is one of the truest sights I've ever seen, J.R.
J.R.: Cena said he respected Flair and now we can see that's true...Cena is a true champion!​

Best PPV written: WWE- The Great American Bash: http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum...ash#post112777

Best Promo/Segment written:

We see Mr. McMahon’s psychiatrist walking down the hallway towards Mr. McMahon’s office when suddenly DX pop up out of nowhere and grab hold of the psychiatrist pulling him into a room. The cameraman is outside as we hear some yelling and things falling then we hear duct tape before the door opens and out-steps Triple H in a casual business suit and Mr. McMahon’s file in his hand. The camera follows Triple H down the hall and into Mr. McMahon’s office where Triple H covers his face with Mr. McMahon’s file as he sits at the desk.

McMahon: Ahh, Dr. Griffin, I presume...​

McMahon extends his hand to the “doctor”...​

Triple H: (disguised voice) Yes, Mr. McMahon. Very nice to meet you, sir.​

Triple H shakes McMahon’s hand...

McMahon: So...who goes first?​

Triple H: Why don’t you tell me why you think you need therapy?​

McMahon: Well, it’s kind of tough for me to talk about. You see I suspect that my wife Linda, who you probably remember seeing about several years ago, is having an affair. I didn’t think that I would take this so hardly but lately a lot of my employees from the wrestlers to the stage crew to the announcers to the catering crew have been making jokes about it. I walk by and I hear the little snickers and I’m sure you seen what those degenerates did to me earlier tonight.​

Triple H: Yes, I did see what they did to you and I must say that even though they humiliated you and made you look like a complete jackass on worldwide television, I feel that they’re really just trying to help you.
McMahon: You think all these people who make me feel bad including D-Generation X are trying to make me feel better?​

Triple H: Sure. I mean they’re trying to help you face your problem instead of letting you run away from it.​

McMahon: I see.​

Triple H: Now to the real tough questions...​

We return sometime later...​

McMahon: Are you kidding me? What kind of question is that?​

Triple H: It’s a very simple question, Vince. Do you or do you not love cocks? I mean D-Generation X accused you of doing so and it’s my job to get to the root of the problem. Now do you or do you not love cocks?​

McMahon: I refuse to answer that question! It doesn’t have anything to do with why I’m here!​

Triple H: Vince, I’m trying to help you. It’s a simple question but since you refuse to answer I’ll just assume the answer is yes. Now moving on...​

McMahon: What the hell do you mean you’ll assume the answer is yes!? Who the hell do you think you are!?​

Triple H: I believe I’m the man in charge of this session and--​

Suddenly there’s loud banging on the door and a muffled yell being heard. Mr. McMahon gets up quickly and opens the door. When the door opens the real psychiatrist falls onto the floor in front of Mr. McMahon. The psychiatrist is tied up and gagged with duct-tape. Mr. McMahon removes the duct-tape...​

McMahon: Who the hell are you?​

Psychiatrist: I’m Dr. Griffin!​

McMahon: Looks over at the other psychiatrist who is whistling and flipping through Mr. McMahon’s file when suddenly Shawn Michaels and X-Pac come running into the room.​

Michaels: Hunter, the psychiatrist escaped!​

Triple H sighs deeply and moves the file from in front of him exposing to Mr. McMahon that it was him the whole time.​

Triple H: I see that, Shawn.​

Shawn looks down at the psychiatrist on the floor...​

Shawn: Oh...yeah...well...uh...ha..ha..​

Triple H stands up and walks around the desk to Mr. McMahon who appears to be furiously aggravated...​

Triple H: You know Vince I’m sure that you’re probably mad right now but look on the bright side of things. Hopefully, you’ll get a free session out of this guy and he’ll help you with your problems even though I think I did a pretty damn good job myself. Besides...we’re practically family...​

DX walk off laughing and Mr. McMahon is furious...​

Accomplishments in BTB-

Former BTB Moderator​

BTB Hall Of Famer

Tribute For The Booker Award
2x Booker Of Bookers (May/August 2007)
2x Match Of The Month (August/October 2007)
2x Feud Of The Month (August/October 2007)
Most Consistent BTB (October 2007)
Storyline Of The Month (August 2007)
Fan Favorite BTB (May 2007)
Best PPV In A BTB (May 2007)​

What Do You Like Most About BTB: I like the creativity that’s involved with BTB. You can do whatever you like or almost anything you like. Some things may be pushing the limit but the freedom to take your favorite wrestlers and put them into storylines that you create is great. I love the creativity and originality that is found in every BTB whether it’s in storylines, match and promo writing or just presentation.​

Reason For Staying With BTB: It’s something I enjoy doing. As I pointed out, it’s great to be creative with your favorite wrestlers and put them in different environments. I have had a lot of ideas and always wanted to share them with others and BTB gives me that opportunity to do just that. I especially stay loyal to the IWF BTB section because the environment here is so refreshing. Whenever I would browse BTB’s at other forums before I joined IWF, there was always some arguments of stupidity. Here in this BTB section, you rarely see any stupidity out of the bookers. We’re all passionate about writing our shows and we all deliver 100% of the time which is why I stay with BTB. The hard work, dedication and creativity that comes with it.​

- There’s nothing much to say except that it’s an honor to be inducted into the Hall of Fame and it’s an even greater honor to be one of the first inductees. This is a great moment for me and I would like to thank everyone who has read The Commencement and everyone who one way or another inspired me. Right now I want to personally thank Xtremebadass, Answer, Levi, CMS, Switchy, and MikeRaw. I’ve learned a great deal from all of you and each of you have inspired me one way or another with my BTB writing. Thank you.​

bashbl0.jpg

The Answer

rickjames.gif

PERSONAL INFO.
Name: Marcus Marshall
Age of Induction: 17
What do you do for a living: Mooch
Fav. Wrestlers: Triple H, Hulk Hogan
Favorite Promotion: WWE/WCW
Goals In Life: Be Successful
Hobbies Outside of Booking: Playing Sports
Quote To Live By: "He Who Fears Death is in Denial"​

Best Match written:

"Rabid" plays and Chris Benoit comes out to a loud reaction​

"I'm Comin" plays and MVP comes out to heat​

30 Minute Iron Man Match/United States Championship
Chris Benoit vs MVP
MVP and Chris Benoit go in the middle of the ring, and MVP starts talking trash, but Benoit's not going to take it and starts his attack. Benoit starts hitting chops and punches, and kicks. Benoit than takes MVP and locks in a headlock, and snaps him over to the ground and locks in a reverse chin lock. MVP starts fighting out of it, and starts elbowing Benoit in the ribs. MVP now starts elbowing Benoit head, and Benoit finally lets go of the hold, and MVP punches Benoit into the corner. MVP, now starts kicking Benoit until Benoit is on the ground. MVP than lifts him back to his feet and MVP clotheslines Benoit over the top rope! MVP looks over to the screen and it has the clock in the lower right corner,22:36 left. MVP goes out to the ring and locks in a Bear Hug! He than rams Benoit's back into the Security Wall! Than into the ring apron! MVP taunts the crowd, and than throws Benoit back into the ring. MVP taunts the crowd some more before finally going into the ring. MVP gets Benoit back to his feet, but Benoit starts chopping MVP! MVP retaliates with chops of his own, but Benoit’s chops get the better of MVP, and Benoit now whips Porter to the ropes and connects with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker! He covers! 1.......2......Kickout! Benoit gets Porter back to his feet and hits a shin breaker, followed up with a Leg Whip! The Rabid Wolverine starts stomping Ports legs, and now drags Porter over to the ropes and places Porters leg on the bottom rope, and jumps on it! Benoit gets Montell Vontanious Porter to his feet, but Porter rakes the eyes of Benoit and than hits a right hand to the top of Benoit's head. MVP than hits an elbow drop on Benoit. Porter gets Chris to his feet and kicks him in the stomach, he than goes for the Play Maker! But Benoit gets MVP's legs and brings him to the ground and locks in the Sharpshooter! MVP is trying to get to the ropes but can't! He's about to tap, and finally does! MVP taps! MVP taps with 14:49 left.​

JBL:"An absolute brilliant counter by Benoit. Benoit first worked on the legs, and than locks in the Sharpshooter for the first decision of this Iron Man Match."​

The ref backs Benoit into the corner and gets MVP to his feet and the match continues. MVP runs at Benoit, and goes for a clothesline, but Benoit sees it coming and hits a German Suplex followed by 4 more! On the final one, he bridges and has MVP in a pinning predicament! 1................2................kickout! Chris Benoit now goes for a Cross Face, but MVP fights out of it. MVP gets to his feet and he squares up with Benoit! MVP kicks Benoit in the ribs! Benoit stays up, and MVP does it again, but Benoit catches MVP's leg! But MVP hits a Enzi Gurri! MVP now takes Benoit and gets on top of him and throws right hands at Benoit's head! MVP gets Benoit and starts choking him with top rope! MVP, keeps his attack up and back drops Benoit! MVP than does his Ballin' Elbow Drop! MVP covers! 1............2........Kickout! MVP gets Benoit to his feet and locks in an Abdominal Stretch! (11:12 left) It's locked in for a few moments when Benoit counters with a Hip Toss! Benoit goes after MVP, and knocks MVP over the top rope! Benoit stays in the ring, and MVP grabs a chair!​

Michael Cole:"Chris Benoit's using his head, he's staying in the ring because MVP could get counted out and MVP would be down 2-0!"​

MVP brings the chair in the ring, but the ref grabs it out of his hands! MVP turns his back to Benoit and yells at the ref, when Benoit gets a Small Package! 1.................................2............... ........Kickout! Both men get up, and Benoit goes to clotheslines MVP, but Porter ducks and Benoit hits the ref! MVP takes advantage and Low Blows Benoit! Than he picks up the chair and WACKS Benoit in the head with it! MVP throws the chair out of the ring and revives the ref! 1......................................2.......... .................3! MVP gets a pin fall with 9:00 minutes left!​

JBL:"An absolutely brilliant plan by MVP!"​

The match begins again. Benoit still groggy and MVP has an adrenaline rush. MVP quickly goes for a Small Package! 1...............2................Kickout! MVP takes Benoit and starts hitting him in the head! Finally, MVP hits a kick to the head of Benoit! Cover! 1.....................2...................Kickout! MVP gets Benoit and goes for a Suplex, but Benoit counters, and hits a suplex on MVP! Benoit now takes MVP and hits a Russian Leg Sweep! Benoit than takes Porter into the corner, and puts him on the top turnbcukle! Benoit than goes for a Superplex!​

Michael Cole:"At ECW last Tuesday, the Superplex delivered by Chris Benoit was the reason why his match with Dean Malenko ended in a draw!"​

Benoit hits the Superplex with 5:50 left. The ref starts counting! 1......2....3....4....5....6....7...8...Benoit gets up! Followed by MVP! Benoit than hits a German Suplex! Benoit goes to the top rope! And jumps off looking for a Diving Headbutt, but MVP moved! MVP covers Benoit! 1..........2.......Kickout! MVP can't believe it and neither can the fans. MVP can barely get to his feet. He gets Benoit and goes for the Play Maker, and hits it! MVP falls onto Benoit! 1....................2.................3! MVP is up 2-1 with 4:45 left!​

JBL:"No way can Benoit get a victory in under 5 minutes. Both men are extremely fatigued, right now where going to see who is an Iron Man!"​

The ref continues the match, and Benoit and MVP square up. But MVP runs out of the ring and is trying to stall out the clock. Benoit runs after him and MVP runs into the ring and right when Benoit gets in MVP decks him! MVP than goes for another Play Maker but, Benoit gets out of it. MVP starts punching and chopping Benoit! Finally Benoit hits a knee to MVP's ribs! Benoit than starts chopping Porter! Benoit, hits a snap suplex! Than Benoit gets a front head lock locked in! Benoit lets go of it and than elbow drops MVP three times in a row and stomps MVP! Benoit now gets MVP to his feet, and hits three German Suplex's in a row! Benoit now goes to the top rope with 2:50 left. Benoit jumps off and hits the Diving Headbutt! Benoit covers! 1................................................. .2................................................ ....kickout! Benoit can't believe it and the fans start chanting 'Bull Shit!' 'Bull Shit!' Benoit goes back up to the top rope and hits another Diving Headbutt! 2:00 left. But Benoit hurt him self too. Both men remain down. Benoit gets up but collapses again. Now theres only 1:25 left. MVP gets up and goes over by Benoit who was playing possum and locks in a small package! 1............................................2.... ...............................kickout! Benoit and MVP both get up, and Benoit chops MVP to the ground, MVP gets right back up and goes to punch Benoit and connects! Now there going back and forth, chop punch, chop punch, chop punch! Than chop, chop, chop! Benoit has MVP on the ropes! Benoit head butts MVP! MVP than knees Benoit and goes for a right hand, but MVP gets caught, and Benoit locks in the Cross Face with 30 seconds left!​

Michael Cole:"This is it, MVP has 25 seconds to go, but Benoit has the Cross Face locked in!"​

MVP first tries to grab the ropes, but he's in middle of the ring! MVP's about to tap! But MVP rolls over, but Benoit keeps the cross face locked in! 13 seconds left! MVP's about to tap! Hes gonna tap! 10.......9........8......MVP is screaming in pain!..7..........Finally MVP's body goes limp!..6...The ref checks him!.......5...........4....His hand drops for the first time!........3...For the second time!......2.....His hand drops for the third time! Benoit wins, and ties the score 2-2! The ref goes to Tony Chimill.​

Tony Chimill:"MVP's hand did drop for the third time making Chris Benoit the winner, however the clock ran out of time before MVP's hand touched the mat. There fore the winner, and still the United States Champion, Montell Vontanious Porter!"​

The crowd boos as "I'm Comin" plays and MVP rolls out of the ring with the US Championship. They show replays, and it clearly shows The clock hitting zero before MVP's hand touched the mat.​

Michael Cole:"I can't believe it, Chris Benoit got robbed!"​

JBL:"The video doesn't lie, MVP won the match fair and square.​

Best PPV written: ECW One Night Stand 2007​

Best Promo written:

Tony Chimel:"It is now time for the represenatives to be announced by men applying for General Manager position of WWE! Introducing first, Jonathan Coachmen."
"Executive Assistant" plays and Coach comes out wearing a suit to his usual heat, and he's looking very confident.​

Tony Chimel:"Introducing next, Theodore Long!"​

"Mack" plays and Teddy Long comes out to pops and hes in a suit walking in his straut.​

"Bull Horns" plays and JBL comes out to major heat. He's wearing his suit with a cowboy hat.​

"ECW" plays and Paul Heyman comes out to a loud ovation. He's wearing a suit, with a trench coat, and a ECW One Night Stand 2006 hat.​

Coachmen:"Boys I hate to disappoint you, but I definitly have the represantative that will not lose. This man has only lost four times in his life!"​

JBL:"Coach, I have the best man. But before I start ranting on how smart my choice was and how much of a genius I am for getting him, I want to talk to Paul Heyman! Heyman, the only reason you want this job is so you can find out who was in Mr. McMahon's ear telling him to close that awful promotion you call ECW!"​

Paul Heyman:"Layfield, its more than just finding out who was in McMahon's ear, its about me trying to fix WWE to make it the most entertaining and competative organization since ECW!"​

Coachmen:"The only person that would and does make WWE such a power house of an organization is because of one man! And his name is Vincent Kennedy McMahon! And his Executive Assistant, Jonathan Coachmen! This job is made for me!"​

Teddy Long:"Hold up there playas, Paul Heyman if you don't remember you got fired not once but twice, once on Smackdown, and once on your very own show of ECW. Me and the other hand never got fired, so this job should be mine."​

JBL:"I don't believe it, an intelligient comment made by Teddy Long! Teddy, you were the worst person to ever have management in WWE! Now JBL on the other hand, is made to be in control!"​

Coachmen:"Lets just get down to buisness! So I'll introduce my representative, The Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga!"​

"Samoan" plays and Umaga and Armando Allehandro Estarda come out to heat.​

Estrada:"Jonathan Coachmen has made the best selection, and when Umaga wins at Judgment Day, Coach has promised that he will be first in line for a WWE Undisputed Championship match!"​

JBL, Long, and Heyman all look a bit concerned. JBL grabs the mic. Estrada and Umaga stand behind Jonathan Coachmen in the back left corner.​

JBL:"This man hates Teddy Long as much as I do, player. Teddy has screwed over this man, maybe as much as he has screwed me over. I choose high class of WWE, I choose King Booker!"​

"Royalty" plays and King Booker and Queen Sharmell comes out to heat. Booker talks in his british accent. He's in a suit wearing his crown hand in hand with Sharmell.​

King Booker:"When Mr. Layfield chose me to represant him in this match of high power in the World of Wrestling Entertainment, I jumped at the oppurtunity to put Theodore Long out of power!"​

Booker and Sharmell now go by JBL and shake hands. JBL looks very confident and now Paul Heyman begins talking.​

Paul Heyman:"The person represanting me is....''​

Coachmen interupts​

Coachmen:"Paul, we all know, he's an 'ECW Original', no ones going to be shocked at your announcement."​

Heyman grins​

Paul Heyman:"As I was saying, the person represanting me is not an ECW Original, and has never competed in ECW, this man is a former World Champion, and I had to ask him to be my represantative, this man is...............Batista!"​

"I Walk Alone" plays and Batista comes out to cheers​

Batista:"Paul thank you for asking me to be your rep, and I will get you that 'W' at Judgment Day."​

Batista stands next to Heyman, and stares down King Booker.​

Teddy Long:"Well I guess this just leaves me. The person I choose asked me for them to be the rep, and quite frankly I couldn't shut him down. He is the future! He is Matt Hardy!"​

Matt Hardy:"Teddy I am extremly grateful for being asked to be in this match, and next Sunday, I will do anything to get you to be GM."​

Matt shakes Batista hand and gets in front of Teddy. Than, Heyman, Long, JBL, Estrada and Coachmen get out of the ring, just leaving the competitors. Out of no where Umaga runs at Batista and clubs him! Hardy and Booker start fighting, and Umaga goes for a Samoan Spike, but Batista counters and hits a Spine Buster on Umaga! Hardy clotheslines Booker over the top rope, leaving just Batista and Matt Hardy in the ring. Both go eye to eye and start talking a bit of trash. Batista extends his hand, and Matt Hardy shakes it. Hardy says 'may the best man win.' Fade to black.

Accomplishments in BTB: Best BTB 2006. Won BTB of the month 3 out of the 4 months in 2006 that my BTB was open.​

BTB Associated With: WWE​

What Do You Like Most About BTB: Taking real life situations like injuries, and roster changes and making a product I feel that would be more exciting than real life.​

Reason For Staying With BTB: Saw that it was successful and decided to stay with it. I always just wanted to keep up with real life, and continue writing. But now I am definitely retired, not just from BTB, but from watching wrestling all together. I just lost interest in it.​

*WWE The Power is Back* August 2006- September 2007​

mvpbannertheanswervx1.png

The Leviathan

image.php

PERSONAL INFO.
Name: Gerald
Age of Induction: 19
What do you do for a living: currently a student
Fav. Wrestlers: Batista, HBK, HHH, The Undertaker
Goals In Life: Just to live a happy life
Hobbies Outside of Booking: Playing Videogames, Playing Chess, Basketball

Best Match Written:
the match is too long... my best match is the Hellfest Match, I'll just give you the link where you can find it.
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum...&postcount=291

Best Promo written:​

[The following segment is made by the Anti American Organization....

The camera brought to a place outside the HEW arena as the AAO is about to do a speech

Sir Regal: Welcome to all the members of the Anti American Organization. Now! We are here today to tackle some important points about the Organization. First, we have something to say about the team of Syxx-Pac, Paul London and Justin Credible, the Station X. This team always interfere on what we are doing, and it really makes me sick about it! We better do something about it! The AAO is the greatest Faction here in HEW and not Station X! We should take out Station X!!!

Other members: Yes!!!!!

Sir Regal: Okay, now next to our agenda is about the HEW Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho (crowd cheers). Last Week, he also interfered to us as he enters the arena with a steel chair in his hands to help out his friend, Shelton Benjamin and the Station X. Now, Chris Jericho! If you're watching right now! You think you are the best guy ever here in HEW just because you are the current champion, well you're wrong and we will going to prove it! Next Week, we challenge you to a match against Petey Williams and if you lose, you better stay out of AAO!

Then a Policeman appears as Sir Regal continues to talk.

Policeman: Excuse me but you are in a public area and this is not a place to do a strike, you're disturbing the people walking here in this place so I just wanna ask you to start packing up and leave this place this instance.
Sir Regal: What!? We're not on a strike! We're having an Organizational Conference here and not a strike!
Policeman: Wheter what you like to call it I think it's still a strike so please Sir, please leave!
Sir Regal: Grrr... This is why I hate this country!!!!!

Accomplishments in BTB:

BTB Mod​

BTB Hall of Famer​

Next Big BTB Winner (May 2007)​

Most Creative/Unique BTB Winner (May 2007)​

Most Creative/Unique BTB Winner (August 2007)​

Fan Favorite BTB (January 2008)​

WTF Moment in a BTB (May 2007)​

Most Successful Push of a Superstar (October 2007)​

BTB Associated With: High Explosive Wrestling​

What Do You Like Most About BTB: the creativity and passion of every Booker makes this section very interesting and makes you inspire to continue your work.​

Reason For Staying With BTB: I really want to continue my longest running BTB, HEW!​

Thanks for inducting me to the BTB Hall of Fame, I do really appreciate it. Thanks to all who continue supporting my BTB, HEW and I hope you continue to support it.​

hewly0.jpg

logo.jpg

Switchy

image.php

PERSONAL INFO.

Name: Mason Excell​

Age of Induction: 13​

What do you do for a living:​

Fav. Wrestlers: Edge, Alex Shelley, CM Punk and many others who I can't be bothered to name​

Favorite Promotion: TNA​

Goals In Life: Create a successful business when I'm older​

Hobbies Outside of Booking: B'Ball, Football (soccer style) and playing PS3​

Quote To Live By: Slow and steady wins the race (for all those bookers who expect to become successful straight away but don't get reviews to start off with, this is very helpful)​

INFO:

Best Match written: To be written...​

Most PPV written: To be written...​

Best Promo written: To be written​

Accomplishments in BTB: Creator of Power 10​

BTB Associated With: TNA: Making an iMPACT! (RWF soon to come though and have all my best matches, promo's and PPV's)​

What Do You Like Most About BTB: The people​

Reason For Staying With BTB: To hopefully one day be the best booker​

I would just like to thank everyone who helped me get into the HoF and say that I'll make sure I prove that I am worthy of my spot and I also congrautlate all the other HoF'ers...​

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Let's travel to the past as we look and remember the former and current winners of the BTB Awards starting from the first BTB Awards, May 2007

BTB Awards

BOB.png
Booker of Bookers

Andrew~Walker (November 2008)
Headfirst for Hardcore (August 2008)
CMS (April 2008)
CMS (January 2008)
CMS (October 2007)
The Anigma (August 2007)
The Anigma (May 2007)

Worse BTB
El Joo Magnifico (November 2008)
None (August 2008)
The Small Show (April 2008)
Rolling Stone Cold 3:16 (October 2007)
hbk4876 (August 2007)
Travis40 (May 2007)

Best Match Writing
Andrew~Walker (November 2008)
THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps (August 2008)
CMS (April 2008)
SWA Anarchy GM (January 2008)
SWA Anarchy GM (October 2007)
The Anigma (August 2007)
Rated RJC (May 2007)

Best Promo Writing
Xtremebadass (November 2008)
Xtremebadass (August 2008)
Xtremebadass (April 2008)
Xtremebadass (January 2008)
Xtremebadass (October 2007)
The Answer (August 2007)
Rated RJC and Wrestling God (May 2007)

Match of the Month
Elimination Chamber (EWS - CT Styles) (November 2008)
CM Punk vs. Samoa Joe (PRIDE - Headfirst for Hardcore) (August 2008)
Elimination Chamber (WWE vs. ECW - CMS) and Fatal Four Way match for the World Heavyweight Championship (RAW - Xtremebadass) (April 2008)
Edge vs. Orton (BTW-CMS) and HBK vs. Bret Hart (SWA-SWA Anarchy GM) (January 2008)
Team BTW vs. Team WWE (CMS) and Casket Match: Elijah Burke vs. Undertaker (WWE The Commencement -The Anigma) (October 2007)
Last Man Standing Match: Shawn Michaels vs John Cena (WWE The Commencement - The Anigma) (August 2007)
King of the Mountain (TNA Impact! - Xtremebadass) (May 2007)

Promo of the Month
Shawn Michaels/CM Punk (WWE - The Commencement - The Anigma) (November 2008)
Samoa Joe's Opening Speech (PRIDE - Headfirst for Hardcore) (August 2008)
Bischoff, Stephanie and Linda Mcmahon and James Edwards against Vince Mcmahon (WWE: The Commencement - The Anigma) (April 2008)
Sting's Retirement/ Booker T's Arrival (TNA Impact! - Xtremebadass) (January 2008)
WWE's New GM? (WWE: The Power is Back - The Answer) (August 2007)
Edge and Christian in the Nursery (EWO - Wrestling God) (May 2007)

Feud of the Month
Undertaker vs Goldberg (RAW: Real American Wrestling - Xtremebadass) (November 2008)
Jeff Hardy vs. Batista (Raw: Real American Wrestling - Xtremebadass) (August 2008)
The Samoan Rosey and Chris Jericho (HEW - The Leviathan) (April 2008)
Edge vs. Orton (BTW-CMS) (January 2008)
Cena vs. Orton (WWE The Commencement-The Anigma) (October 2007)
Cena vs HBK (WWE The Commencement-The Anigma) (August 2007)
Team ECW vs. Team WCW (TNA Impact! - xtremebadass) and Evolution vs. Team Angle (AOW - Rated RJC) (May 2007)

Storyline of the Month
Edge goes World Title crazed (SWA - Andrew~Walker) (November 2008)
AOFT vs. Team PRIDE (PRIDE - Headfirst for Hardcore) (August 2008)
The Six Pack Challenge Rivalries (HEW - The Leviathan) (April 2008)
Orton Father and Son Rivalry (BTW-CMS) (January 2008)
Cornette almost Killed (TNA: Making an Impact-Switchy) (October 2007)
Flair's Last Shot (WWE The Commencement - The Anigma) (August 2007)
Evolution vs. Team Angle (AOW - Rated RJC) (May 2007)

Most Successful Push of a Superstar-
Bob Sapp (CMS) (November 2008)
Bob Sapp (CMS) (August 2008)
Shelton Benjamin (The Leviathan) (April 2008)
Kane (TRI) (January 2008)
Shelton Benjamin (The Leviathan) (October 2007)
Cody Rhodes (MikeRaw) (August 2007)
MVP (Wrestling God) (May 2007)

Most Improved BTB
POI (comicgeekelly) (November 2008)
WWR (Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy) and POI (Comicgeekelly) (August 2008)
TNE (Sharkboy 3:16) (April 2008)
RWA (mrcmrc) (January 2008)
TNA: A New Breed Unleashed (JHar888) and ECW- Nitro! (Fatal 55) (October 2007)
CWE (JHar888, straight_edge76 and wordlife326) (August 2007)
BTW (CMS) (May 2007)

WTF Moment In A BTB
Edge throws away the Intercontinental Title (SWA - Andrew~Walker) (November 2008)
HEW vs SWA (Leviathan and Andrew Walker) (August 2008)
Shawn Michaels lays down on Ric Flair (RAW - Xtremebadass) (April 2008)
Kane's One Day Reign as Champ (WWE 2006: The Revival - TRI) (January 2008)
Rikishi causes Team BTW’s loss against Team WWE (BTW - CMS) (October 2007)
Jeff Hardy returns to TNA (TNA Impact! - Xtremebadass) (August 2007)
Ken Shamrock joins Team Angle (AOW - Rated RJC) and Justin Credible Challenges for a World Title (HEW - The Leviathan) (May 2007)

next.png
The Next Big BTB

WWE (THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps) (November 2008)
POI (comicgeekelly) (August 2008)
PRIDE (Headfirst for Hardcore) (April 2008)
CWA (GardsJr) (January 2008)
SWA (SWA Anarchy GM and Weebo) (October 2007)
TNA Enterprise Inc. (ROHisWrestling) (August 2007)
HEW (The Leviathan) (May 2007)

Fan Favorite BTB
SWA (Andrew~Walker) (November 2008)
PRIDE (Headfirst for Hardcore) (August 2008)
BTW (CMS) (April 2008)
HEW (The Leviathan) (January 2008)
TNA Impact! (Xtremebadass) (October 2007)
TNA Impact (Xtremebadass) (August 2007)
TNA iMPACT! (xtremebadass) and WWE The Commencement (The Angima) (May 2007)

Best PPV In a BTB
Respect Is Earned (EWS - CT Styles) (November 2008)
Uprising (PRIDE - Headfirst for Hardcore) (August 2008)
Cyberslam (CMS) (April 2008)
Black X-mas (SWA Anarchy GM) (January 2008)
Rebellion (CMS) (October 2007)
Great American Bash (The Anigma) (August 2007)
Slammiversary (Xtremebadass) and Judgement Day (The Anigma) (May 2007)

Most Consistent BTB
SWA (Andrew~Walker) (November 2008)
Raw: Real American Wrestling (Xtremebadass) (August 2008)
HEW (The Leviathan) (April 2008)
BTW (CMS) (January 2008)
WWE The Commencement (The Anigma) (October 2007)
TNA Impact! (Xtremebadass)
AOW (Rated RJC) (May 2007)

Most Realistic BTB
WWE- The Commencement (The Anigma) (November 2008)
Raw: Real American Wrestling (Xtremebadass) (August 2008)
Raw: Real American Wrestling (Xtremebadass) (April 2008)
TNA: Making an Impact (Switchy) (October 2007)
WWE: The Power is Back (The Answer) (August 2007)
TNA iMPACT! (xtremebadass) (May 2007)

Most Creative/Unique BTB
WWR (Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy) (November 2008)
WWR (Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy) (August 2008)
PRIDE (Headfirst for Hardcore) (April 2008)
NCW: The Only E-fed (wwerko619) (January 2008)
SWA (SWA Anarchy GM and Weebo) (October 2007)
HEW (The Leviathan) (August 2007)
HEW (The Leviathan) (May 2007)

The Vince Russo Award
El Joo Magnifico (November 2008)
GardsJr. (August 2008)
Nick_2007 (April 2008)
Coolquip (January 2008)
Rolling Stone Cold 3:16 (October 2007)
hbk4894 (August 2007)
Travis40 (May 2007)

tribute.png
A Tribute for the Booker Award

The Leviathan (November 2008)
The Anigma and Xtremebadass (January 2008)

The Answer (April 2008)
Andrew~Walker (August 2008)

BTB Monthly Awards

Booker of the Month
Anigma

Match of the Month
Royal Rumble (The Anigma) (February 2008)

Promo of the Month
Charlie Corsgrove and VKM's face off (WWE: Big Time - DX Degenerate) (February 2008)

WTF moment of the month
Rocky in BTW (BTW - CMS) (February 2008)

Show of the month
Raw (WWE The Commencement) (The Anigma) (February 2008)

WallofFame.png

---------------------------------------------
XBA11.jpg

Anigma.jpg

Horza.jpg

CMS.jpg

XBA.jpg

TSS.jpg

SL1.jpg

SL3.jpg

SL2.jpg

SL.jpg

SL5.jpg

Credit: C4​

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Is there anyone that really deserves it?

EDIT: I thought Andrew was in there already.

Moonlight Drive

Can't really think of anyone who deserves it who isn't already in there besides maybe Andrew.

seX-Power

thoughts on removing anyone from the HOF? :shifty:

And Andrew should definitely be in there already.

ThophyRof

Reaction score
BTB Hall Of Fame Previous Award Winners

Dino Ciccarelli was awesome and a fellow Paisano I thought Cammie Granato was already in the HoF?

ThophyRof

Reaction score
BTB Hall Of Fame Previous Award Winners

Dino Ciccarelli was awesome and a fellow Paisano I thought Cammie Granato was already in the HoF?

Reaction score
Great to see some of my earliest banners there in the original post. :')

Reaction score
Great to see some of my earliest banners there in the original post. :')