Btb Efed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

connorten

Reaction score
Hey I was thinking of making a EFED in the BTB section with WWE/TNA/Created Superstars and I was wondering what people would think of it? If we did I was hoping to get the help of 1 or 2 other people to write shows and if we get enough people it would become a two show EFED. So just checking and if I have help we can try it out and see what happens? Let me know what you think.

The Rated R CMStar

When I was mod, I added the "No E-feds" rule, and last time I checked, it was still on.

Besides, last time we had a BTB E-fed, eventhough it was rather cool, people didn't care about the BTB itself, but instead of spamming with "on character posts"

Evil Austin

Yeh you best stick with your collum and BTB and not do this. The E Fed CMS is talking about was about this time last year and it had over 1,000 posts in it I think.

By the time you posted your 'non character random post' there were already three people posting. That's how popular it was...But the BTB shows itself never got one review as a result and it never got passed the second ppv. There is no point in it if...if you are allowed to do one in the first place.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The E Fed CMS is talking about was about this time last year and it had over 1,000 posts in it I think.
I think Nate's was the reason the rule was implemented.

Why have a BTB e-fed when you can, y'know, join the actual e-fed?

wwerko619

Reaction score
Well, lets see how NCW went. I started a BTB E-Fed here...it started out ok at the beginning. It was all good, up intill the first show, when people would just come on, say one short sentence, and spam the thread. Sure, it got super high in popularity, but it was going to waste. I could of continued it, but nobody reviewed the shows. So connorten, dont do a BTB E-Fed. NCW is the perfect example why you should stick with a regular BTB.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Well, lets see how NCW went. I started a BTB E-Fed here...it started out ok at the beginning. It was all good, up intill the first show, when people would just come on, say one short sentence, and spam the thread. Sure, it got super high in popularity, but it was going to waste. I could of continued it, but nobody reviewed the shows. So connorten, dont do a BTB E-Fed. NCW is the perfect example why you should stick with a regular BTB.

Aahh... Good times... BKB and I are going to be the the greatest Tag champs that time as Tomko and Chris Masters :shifty:

xtremebadass

E-Feds belong in the IWF E-Fed. CMS said it best, when stuff like this happens members are too caught up in their own character and their own success they cross the line with over posting with their own RP's. Sure, it would be successful, but this isn't a E-Fed, this is BTB. For now, the rule stands no E-Feds in BTB. Sorry.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Blood Thirsty Brutality was awesome, but TSS kept sedning me messages saying flame me in the BTB thread, and stuff every time we were both online.

Man Tss could be annoying.