BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Patterson: Have I been sucking Levi's penis? You mean Mr Levi? Wills you are obviously high! You must have been to become a country music star! And thats right there is nothing you can do to stop evolution. I mean you are a great wrestler Wills. But we are the present and future of wrestling

Qwake

Rep character: couldnt get pic but it would be Petey williams
Name: Bobby King
Nickname: n/a call him BK if you want to shorten it for a match?
Class: heel, unless you think otherwise.
Gimmick: ruthless wrestler. Sort of like Brock Lesnar
Personality: Normal?
Info: Petey williams sort of size, likes to do high flying moves, likes to have tag matches but does like singles too,

Moves

Finisher 1: King's Cross( thats a Angels wings )
Finisher 2: Shooting Star
Trademark: ^^^
Submission: Sharp shooter
High flying: (Opponent on ground) Corkscrew flip, (Opponent standing) diving cross body.
Common: Enziguri, Springboard bulldog, hurricanrana, lariot clothesline, spinning DDT, spin out powerbomb, Standing dropkick, neck breaker(like RKO)

hows that?

CT Styles

In the commercial break on BTB's TV Station an ad comes on it goes black then it will show fast punches to a punching bag for a few seconds then kicks.

Screen goes back to black then it appears with.. Brett Marshall.

Brett: No matter who I face I will prove why I am the #1 Man on BTB.

More Highlights Play

Brett: I will amaze you, I will take your breath away and.. I will make you wanna be me.

Commercial Ends and Brett was about to reply to DJ Primetime in the locker room but before he could that ad came on so he then just points at the TV in there with a confident smirk on his face and awaits DJ's reply.

C4

During the commercial advertisement for BTB Extreme Madness Show, the screen suddenly loses its colors into an unknown location which is totally dark.

The Monster, who fainted earlier on, gets up and shrieks loud.

County: so... you thought that it's over? Those jerks can't face me one on one eh? They are too frightened, just like Brett. Who was too terrified and startled! So he went on with his I-pod. And of course Patterson, who has been complaining about the Roid rampage. I might as well destroy you one day… you miniature fool.

I challenge both of you creatures this time…… my eyes are locked on you and you are undeniably my next suffering victims… AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The advertisement gets back on as the screen fades.

CT Styles

Brett looks at DJ

Brett: You think thats funny? Go and take him on one on one since your so good. Haha I wanna see this. You got any balls or not? Don't laugh at me when I am the reason he slammed his head on a wall. I'll take him on one on one but I have to go through some pathetic loser this week. So what do you say? C'mon your so confident, do it! I dare Ya!

The Rated R CMStar

Randy: Once again, and as usual, the main event. Cashmoney, next week you will give up to your title hopes, your career, and your life!

Qwake

well, as soon as BK Bobby King is signed to the roster He will beat all of you lmao...

HulkStar

CashMoney Looks at Randy confused.
CashMoney: Look Dawg who the hell are you? Oh I know "Levesque" Speaking of "Levesque" Yo Mamma Calling right now.
Takes out Cell and says "Yo Baby! i Need my drawers. Iiight see ya lata. puts Cell away.
CashMoney: Look Brother.. I dont wanna Mess yu up but I gotz to if yu funna talk smack to me. Cuz Foo I deserve dat belt. I deserve To Headline BTB.. Naw I aint got no rich puunk Daddy Like You but I got Ma Morals Straight... and i will Work for ma spot holding da title foo ya dig?

HulkStar

oooc: Sorry To Double Post But I have The BEST Match ever...
County vs. TJ WILLS LMFAO LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA Levi make the match!! Hehehe

djprimetime

Reaction score
ooc: sorry if this has already been stated but when is the show going to be up?

CT Styles

Brett is in his locker room lying down after a work out. After he rests he gets up and works out some more for his match against DJ Primetime. He clams...

Brett: Man, I feel better then I think I ever have! This DJ loser is dead!

The Rated R CMStar

Randy: Cashtalk, cashpromp, how is it that your called again? Anyways, people don't know you very much, and why would they, you are nothing! But don't worry, after this show, you will be known by everybody on the world, as one of the stepping stones Randy Levesque walked over on his way to the greatest reign of all time as the World Champion

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ walks past Brett's locker room hearing his exclamation: Hahaha ... if only i had a dollar for evrytyme sum crackbaby said he'd kill me, id b 1 rich muthafucka

Status
Not open for further replies.