BTB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
Use this thread to interact with your fellow bookers! Discuss your experiences with EWR/TEW, pitch some booking ideas, get and give feedback for your BTB and any other discussion about the Be The Booker section!

To start up some conversation I'll ask this, which is better, Extreme Warefare Revenge or Total Extreme Wrestling(State year if you have a favorite version)?

Reactions: Solidus1

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
EWR is good if you're in for just simple fun. Easy to use, low graphics and nothing too fancy. TEW is way more hardcore. Has a lot of twists and turns to get around and can be incredibly hard.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
have no idea but i will say why in the next 30000 btb

That's not really a funny joke man. You shouldn't really be making multiple threads just for the hell of it, pushing people who actually work on their BTB further down the section

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
and that is why i am facing you a iwtmaina

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
No, the reason why you're facing me is because we're both in the E-Fed. Here you're just flooding a section of the forum for what looks to be no reason
look that is the last time im doing it i have just made two show for summer and rest of the year