BTB: Blood Thirsty Brutality

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
looks like i get the match i want.

Qwake

Looks good im going to review, also, Levi are you going to add me to the roster? I signed up a while ago...

CT Styles

^^ Ya cant just have that in any old show, its gotta be a ppv or something

John

ok, well at a ppv can i face him with a barb wire match? whens the show gards and levi?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Sero=iously do anyone know when the show is.

HulkStar

Yeah levi I wanna see the show and I hope to god I beat CMS
Oh man I wanna Be the 1st Ever World Champion that way I can Go on and On about how I am the 1st ever champion and then i will become The Most annoying Heel in BTB

CT Styles

The more you guys ask for the show to be posted the less he will want to post it.

HulkStar

No offense DX but that was kinda childish choice of words lol
But yeah he does kinda have a point though lets just just up ALL of us then he will have less presure to post it..

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay guys but please be patient and we're trying to finish the show up as fast as we can. Your posts considers a spam and bumping old threads so please, don't post here again and I might give you an infractions.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Jesse Oliver: “Welcome to Blood Thirsty Brutality. Ladies and gentlemen I am Jesse Oliver here with my partner Jake Reinholds.”

Jake Reinholds: “We have a huge show tonight! The BTB Championship Tournament continues. Looking forward to it Jesse.”

Will Rose vs John Nicoll​

John James: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall."

Will Rose walks down to the ring.

John James: "Introducing first, Will Rose."

John Nicoll makes his way to the ring.

John James: "His opponent, John Nicoll."

Will Rose and John Nicoll stare each other off in the centre of the ring. Nicoll then grabs a side headlock on Rose. Rose pushes Nicoll off, Nicoll bounces off the ropes, and takes Rose down with a shoulder tackle. Nicoll looks down at Rose, then bounces off the ropes, Rose drops down, Nicoll goes over him and bounces off the opposite ropes, but Rose takes him down with an arm drag. Nicoll gets back to his feet and Rose takes him down with another arm drag, then holds onto the arm. Nicoll pushes Rose back into the corner, and Rose breaks the hold. Rose and Nicoll move back into the centre of the ring. Rose bounces off the ropes, ducks a Nicoll right hand, Nicoll turns around and Rose hits him with a spin kick to the face. Rose makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Nicoll. Rose gets up and picks up Nicoll, but Nicoll gets him with a knee to the mid-section. Nicoll then puts Rose in a front face lock and takes him over with a snap suplex. Nicoll makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Rose. Nicoll picks Rose up and hits him with a chop across the chest. Nicoll then hits another one that knocks Rose back into the corner. Nicoll Irish whips Rose to the opposite corner, charges in after him and hits a corner clothesline. Rose stumbles out of the corner and Nicoll takes him down with a sidewalk slam. Nicoll then makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Rose. Nicoll picks Rose up and goes for a right hand, but Rose blocks and hits a right hand of his own. Rose hits a few more right hands that knock Nicoll back against the ropes, then goes for an Irish whip, but Nicoll reverses and sends Rose off into the ropes. Rose bounces off the ropes and Nicoll meets him with a dropkick. Rather then going for the cover, Nicoll gets back to his feet and poses to the crowd. Nicoll then waits for Rose to get back to his feet, and hits him with another dropkick. Nicoll makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Rose. Nicoll decides to lock in a sleeper hold. He grounds Rose solidly on the mat. Rose starts to get back to his feet, but Nicoll cranks harder, and Rose fades back down to his knees. The referee checks on Rose. His hand goes down twice, but he keeps it up the third time. Rose starts to fight back to his feet, but Nicoll pulls him down to the mat by his hair. Nicoll then goes up to the top rope. Nicoll waits for Rose to get back to his feet, then goes for a flying cross body, but Rose catches him with a dropkick to the mid-section. Both men crash down to the mat. Both men get to their feet at the referee’s count of five, and they start exchanging right hands. Rose gets the upper hand, Irish whips Nicoll, Nicoll bounces off the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but Rose ducks and drills him with a German suplex. Rose then hits Nicoll with the five knuckle shuffle. Rose waits for Nicoll to get back to his feet. Nicoll gets up and Rose goes for the Willster, but Nicoll slips out the back, then hits Rose with a bulldog. Nicoll then picks Rose up, Irish whips him, Rose bounces off the ropes then gets hit with a spinebuster. Nicoll goes back to the corner and waits for Rose to get back to his feet. Rose gets up and Nicoll goes for a Superkick, but Rose ducks and rolls him up, 1…2…3.

John James: “Here is your winner, Will Rose.”

Rose gets to his feet to celebrate, but Nicoll hits him in the back of the head with a forearm. Rose then starts stomping on Rose. Nicoll picks Rose up, then powerbombs him down to the mat. Nicoll then leaves the ring.

Jesse Oliver: “John Nicoll just destroyed Will Rose after the bell for no reason at all.”

Jake Reinholds: “There have been rumours that the two are not the best of friends. But beside that, Nicoll deserved the win. I would’ve done the same thing.”

Ad break.

Andrew Walker is seen talking to James Patterson and GardsJr backstage. A hand is seen tapping Walker on the shoulder. Walker turns around.

Grimm: “Walker, what’s you hanging out with these nobodies. You could have joined me, but instead you decided to lower yourself. Is it that you were scared? Scared that you aren’t as good as me?”

Andrew Walker: “I chose not to team with you because I already have the present and future of the business right here. Evolution. Why would I waste my time teaming with you? And as far as me not been as good as you. Tell me that again when I am the BTB Champion.”

Jesse Oliver: “I sense a little bit of heat between Grimm and Andrew Walker.”

Jake Reinholds: “You sense a bit of heat? You’re a moron. Of course there is heat. Did you see that?”

Farrell Brown vs Brett Marshall​

John James: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.”

Farrell Brown walks down to the ring, then poses in the middle of it.

John James: “Introducing first, DJ Primetime, Farrell Brown.”

Brett Marshall then walks out to the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

John James: “His opponent, Brett Marshall.”

Primetime and Marshall lock up. Primetime has the power edge, and he pushes Marshall back to the corner. The referee calls for a clean break and Primetime provides it. Primetime and Marshall move back into the centre of the ring, and lock up again. Marshall grabs a side headlock on Primetime, then takes hi mover with a headlock takedown. Primetime counters with a headscissors, but Marshall springs out and both men get back to their feet. Primetime then takes Marshall down with a headlock takedown. Primetime cranks on the hold, and Marshall counters with some headscissors. Primetime springs out of them and both men are back up to their feet. Both men get back to their feet and the crowd cheer. Marshall and Primetime look at each other, and Marshall suddenly hits Primetime with a right hand. Primetime then hits him with some quick jabs before taking Marshall down with a right hook. Primetime picks Marshall up, Marshall bounces off the ropes and Primetime takes him down with a hip toss. Primetime makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Marshall. Primetime picks Marshall up and backs him into the corner. Primetime Irish whips Marshall to the opposite corner, then charges in at him, but Marshall gets his boot up to the face. Marshall then charges out and hits a one armed bulldog on Primetime. Marshall makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Primetime. Marshall picks Primetime up, double underhooks him, then hits him with a double underhook backbreaker. Marshall picks Primetime up, then hits him with a chop to the chest. Marshall hits another that knocks Primetime back into the corner. Marshall hits some more chops, then Irish whips Primetime to the opposite corner. Marshall charges in and hits a corner clothesline on Primetime. Primetime stumbles out of the corner, and Marshall bounces off the ropes, then takes him down with a flying forearm. Marshall makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Primetime. Marshall gets back to his feet, and waits for Primetime to get up. Primetime gets to his feet and Marshall goes for the Cut Off, but Primetime pushes him off. Marshall bounces off the ropes, and Primetime catches him with a sidewalk slam.

County walks down to the ring.

Jesse Oliver: “Oh my god! It’s County!”

Jake Reinholds: “If I were Marshall or Primetime I would run.”

The referee calls for the bell and it’s called a no contest. County gets in the ring. Marshall gets to his feet and County big boots him down to the mat. Primetime gets up and County grabs him around the throat then takes him down with a chokeslam. County picks up Marshall then pumphandle slams him down to the mat. County then bounces off the ropes and splashes Marshall. County picks up Primetime and throws him out of the ring. County then does the same to Marshall.

Jesse Oliver: “County has just completely decimated Brett Marshall and Primetime.”

Jake Reinholds: “County is a beast, and I don’t see anyone stopping him.”

Ad break.

TJ Wills is shown warming up in his locker room. GardsJr walks in.

GardsJr: “So tonight you have a match against James Patterson. Don’t think that there is a chance that you will beat him and move on in the BTB Championship tournament.”

TJ Wills: “Why the hell wouldn’t I progress? I’m not some amateur like you or your buddy Patterson. You guys are just kids. I am in the prime of my career.”

GardsJr: “Just kids? We are Evolution! We are the present and future of the business. And I assure you that you will remember that after tonight.”

TJ Wills: “You are the present are you? No, your leader is the present. And as far as I’m concerned you are just a lackey of Walker.”

James Patterson vs TJ Wills​

John James: “The following contest is scheduled form one fall, and it is a first round match in the BTB Tournament.”

James Patterson walks out to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

John James: “Introducing first, the Original Icon, James Patterson.”

TJ Wills comes out, walks down the ramp and poses in the ring.

John James: “His opponent, TJ Wills.”

Patterson and Wills circle around the ring, looking at each other. Patterson grabs a side headlock on Wills. Wills pushes him off, Patterson bounces off the ropes and Wills takes him down with a shoulder tackle. Wills looks down at Patterson, then bounces off the ropes, Patterson drops down and Wills goes over him, bounces off the opposite ropes, ducks a Patterson clothesline then takes him down with an arm drag. Patterson backs back into the corner, and Wills hits him with a knife edge chop. Wills Irish whips Patterson to the opposite corner, and Wills charges in, but Patterson gets a boot up to the face of him. Patterson then hits a spin kick to the mid-sectio of Wills, bounces off the ropes and hits him with a flipping neckbreaker. Patterson gets up and hits a running swanton splash. Patterson makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Wills. Patterson picks Wills up and hits him with a chop that backs Wills into the corner. Patterson moves Wills arm away from his chest, then hits him with another chop to the chest. Patterson Irish whips Wills to the opposite corner, charges in, and hits a knee to the mid-section of Wills. Wills slowly stumbles out of the corner, and Patterson takes him down from behind with a neckbreaker. Patterson makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Wills. Patterson picks Wills up and scoop slams him down. Patterson then bounces off the ropes and drops a knee across the face of Wills. Patterson makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Wills. Patterson picks Wills up and hits him with a few kicks to the mid-section. Patterson then puts Wills in a front face lock, then takes him over with a snap suplex. Patterson makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Wills. Patterson begins to argue with the referee, saying it was three. Patterson turns back around and Wills meets him with a flurry of right hands. Patterson is knocked back against the ropes, and Wills Irish whips him, but Patterson reverses it. Wills bounces off the ropes and Patterson takes him down with a knee to the gut. Patterson picks Wills up and goes for another suplex, but Wills slips out the back, bounces off the ropes, then takes Patterson down with an STO. Both men are down on the mat, and the referee begins his count. Both men get to their feet, and they start exchanging right hands. Wills gets the advantage, and he Irish whips Patterson off. Patterson bounces off the ropes and Wills catches him with a dropkick. Wills gets back to his feet, and waits for Patterson to get up. Patterson gets up, Wills bounces off the ropes, then takes Patterson down with a bulldog. Wills gets up and picks Patterson up, puts him in a front face lock, then takes him down with a suplex. Wills makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Patterson. Wills picks Patterson up and goes for the Will Breaker, but Patterson pushes Wills off. Wills charges back at Patterson, but Patterson catches him with a backbreaker. Patterson waits for Wills to get back to his feet. Wills gets up and Patterson goes for Sudden Death, but Wills counters with some elbows to the head. Wills then catches Patterson with the Will Breaker. Wills gets back to his feet and calls for the TJ Slam.

GardsJr runs down the ramp into the ring.

GardsJr hits Wills with the JRK. The referee calls for the bell.

John James: “Here is your winner by disqualification, TJ Wills.”

GardsJr looks down at Wills with a smile over his face.

Jesse Oliver: “This means that TJ Wills advances in the BTB Tournament.”

Jake Reinholds: “That’s right, but he got punished by Evolution.”

Ad break.

Mr Levi vs John Walters​

John James: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Already in the ring, John Walters.

Mr Levi walks down to the ring, then grabs a microphone.

John James: “His opponent, Mr Levi.”

Mr Levi: “I may be the youngest boss of a wrestling company in the world. But I can still wrestle, and I intend on proving that tonight.”

Mr Levi and Walters stare at each other, and Mr Levi takes Walters in a side headlock. Mr Levi then takes Walters down with a side headlock takedown. Walters fights back to his feet and pushes Mr Levi off. Mr Levi bounces off the ropes and takes Walters down with a shoulder tackle. Mr Levi bounces off the ropes, Walters drops down, Mr Levi goes over and bounces off the opposite ropes, ducks a Walters clothesline, and then sends Walters down with a German suplex. Mr Levi picks Walters up, then headbutts him, sending him back down to the mat. Mr Levi picks Walters up again, puts him in a front face lock, gets him up for a suplex, but instead sets Walters up on the top rope. Mr Levi follows him up, then puts Walters in a front face lock again. Mr Levi then takes Walters over with a superplex. Mr Levi makes the cover, 1…2.. Mr Levi pulls Walters’ shoulder off the mat. Mr Levi gets back to his feet, picks Walters up and hits him with a last call slam. Mr Levi makes the cover, 1…2.. Mr Levi pulls Walters’ shoulder of the mat again. Mr Levi then picks Walters up, and takes him down with The Authority. Mr Levi makes the cover, 1…2…3.

John James: “Here is your winner, Mr Levi.”

Mr Levi grabs a mic.

Mr Levi: “I think I just proved to the world that I truly am a great wrestler. Not only a great wrestler but the beast wrestler in the world today. So I am willing to bet that nobody will want to step in the ring with me ever again.”

Ad break.

Randy Levesque is shown walking to the ring. Mr Levi walks past.

Mr Levi: “Did you just see that Randy? Did you see the talent that I showcased in the ring?”

Randy Levesque: “Yes I did see that Levi. And yes you did do alright. You did get a win. But who was the guy you beat? I already forgot the guys name!”

Mr Levi: “That was John Walters, and he is a great wrestler. I am just better.”

Randy Levesque: “Well I would love to stay and chat Levi, but I have a match coming up. And mine is actually against a wrestler with some talent not just Walt Johns.”

Mr Levi: “Good luck Randy. After all, you’re going to need it.”

Cashmoney vs Randy Levesque​

John James: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.”

Cashmoney walks down to the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

John James: “Introducing first, Cashmoney.”

Randy Levesque walks down to the ring.

John James: “His opponent, Randy Levesque.”

Levesque and Cashmoney look at each other. Cashmoney makes a motion to say that he will win the title. Both men then lock up. Levesque grabs a side headlock on Cashmoney, then takes him down with a headlock takedown. Cashmoney fights back to his feet, and Levesque takes him down again with a headlock takedown. Cashmoney fights to his feet again, and pushes Levesque off. Levesque bounces off the ropes, but gets taken down with a shoulder tackle from Cashmoney. Cashmoney bounces off the ropes, Levesque drops down, Cashmoney goes over and bounces off the opposite ropes, then gets taken down by a chop to the chest from Levesque. Cashmoney gets to his feet, and Levesque hits another chop that sends Cashmoney back to the corner. Levesque then chops Cashmoney in the corner a few times, before Irish whipping him across the ring. Levesque charges in at Cashmoney, but Cashmoney gets his boot up to the face of Levesque. Cashmoney then charges out of the corner and floors Levesque with a clothesline. Cashmoney holds his chest, trying to recover from the chops. Cashmoney then picks Levesque up, and scoop slams him to the mat. Cashmoney makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Levesque. Cashmoney then begins to choke Levesque. He breaks on the referee’s count of four. Cashmoney picks Levesque up and chops him. Levesque staggers backwards and Cashmoney chops him again. Levesque is back against the ropes and Cashmoney Irish whips him. Levesque bounces off the ropes and Cashmoney takes him down with a back elbow. Cashmoney makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Levesque. Cashmoney mounts Levesque, then starts to hit him with right hands to the face. The referee counts, and Cashmoney breaks at three. Cashmoney makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Levesque. Cashmoney gets up, then picks Levesque up. Cashmoney hits a couple of right hands, then goes for an Irish whip on Levesque, but Levesque reverses. Cashmoney bounces off the ropes, ducks a Levesque clothesline, bounces off the opposite ropes, then takes Levesque down with a flying shoulder block. Cashmoney poses to the crowd, then goes to the top rope. Levesque gets to his feet and Cashmoney comes flying at him looking for a shoulder block, but Levesque dodges and Cashmoney goes flying to the canvas. Both men are down on the mat, and the referee begins his count. The referee gets to five, and both men have got to their feet. Levesque and Cashmoney start exchanging right hands, and Levesque gets the upper hand. Levesque goes for the Irish whip, but Cashmoney reverses. Levesque bounces off the ropes, and sees that Cashmoney is premeditating a back body drop, so hits him with a face buster. Levesque then bounces off the ropes and takes Cashmoney down with a knee lift. Levesque stumbles back, then regains his balance and waits for Cashmoney to get back to his feet. Cashmoney gets up, and Levesque hits him with a big boot. Levesque then bounces off the ropes and hits a knee drop across the chest of Cashmoney. Levesque makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Cashmoney. Levesque picks Cashmoney up and Irish whips him. Cashmoney holds onto the ropes, and Levesque goes for a dropkick, expecting Cashmoney to bounce back, but instead he just crashes to the mat. Levesque slowly gets up, and Cashmoney comes off the ropes and drills Levesque with a DDT. Cashmoney makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Levesque. Cashmoney grabs Levesque by the legs, and is starting to try to lock in the sharpshooter, but Levesque pushes him off. Cashmoney bounces off the ropes and goes for a clothesline on Levesque, but Levesque ducks, Cashmoney bounces off the opposite ropes and Levesque takes him down with a AA spinebuster. Levesque poses to the crowd. Cashmoney gets to his feet groggily and Levesque hits the ropes, then goes for a huge Clothesline on Cashmoney, but Cashmoney ducks. Levesque turns around and goes for the Cash Money Holla, but Levesque pushes him off. Cashmoney bounces off the ropes, as does Levesque and Levesque takes him down with a Clothesline. Levesque makes the cover, 1…2…3.

John James: “Here is your winner, Randy Levesque.”

Camera fades away as Randy Levesque poses on turnbuckle.

End of show.

CT Styles

but Cashmoney ducks. Levesque turns around and goes for the Cash Money Holla, but Levesque pushes him off. Cashmoney bounces off the ropes, as does Levesque and Cashmoney takes him down with a Clothesline. Levesque makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Thanks. Sorry about the delay, my computer is pretty screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.