BTB: Blood Thirsty Brutality

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
5de342a0e0.jpg

Extreme Madness
Blood Thirsty Brutality - Episode 1

A short video package plays as Famous Last words plays by My Chemical Rromance

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Jesse Oliver: Welcome one and all to the first ever show of Blood Thirsty Brutality. I am Jesse Oliver and beside me is Drake Reinholds

Drake Reinholds: Jesse. Everybody at home does not want to hear your voice so shut up. Anyway I am Drake Reinhold and we have a huge show for you tonight. We have Grimm absolutely killing that piss weak Sean The Game.

Jesse Oliver: What you don’t know that. He could easily beat Grimm.

Drake Reinholds: Pfffft not likely

Jesse Oliver: Well anyway we are going to have a huge announcement by the owner of the BTB company.

Mr Levi then makes his way to the ring as Date Rape by Sublime plays throughout the arena. He then enters the ring.

John James: Entering ring. He is the owner. The Leviathan. Mr. Levi

Mr.Levi: Welcome one and all, this is the first ever BTB show. I would like to welcome every BTB star on the roster to the company. Alot of happenning have been done backstage so now we have to decide the newest champions on the BTB roster. We will have the greatest tournament in the world lined up and all of it is for the fans. Tonight We have in the first round tournament matches Sean the Game facing Grimm! Also we will have Andrew Walker vs. Will Rose! Now for the next title in BTB. The WTF title. Well for now. It is undecided. An announcement will be made next week regarding the title. Next the next bi.....

Dirty Deeds by ACDC plays throughout the arena as GardsJr makes his way out to the ring. He poses for the crowd as the boo him heavily.

Gards: Mr.Levi, so the next big thing title you do know who fits that title name best. I can only think of one person and that is the one and only GardsJr. So Mr.Levi who is the favourite of all my bosses.

Mr.Levi: Well, Well, Well Gards. I heard that you and Andrew Walker where creating an alliance so I will make a deal with you. If you do not interfere at all in his match tonight. I will give you this. In this briefcase is one of the most Prestigious titles in the wrestling world and that is the Next big thing title

Gards: Well, this is a hard decision, let me think. YES!, of course. Thanks you very much Mr.Levi, I will not do you wrong. So now I am making an open challenge to anyone in the locker room. So next week I will face whoever will accept first.

Levi gestures for Gards to watch the next match and Gards takes him up on the offer and they both go and sit on two steel chairs at ringside.

'Position of Power' by 50 Cent hits as the Lights go out and Brett Marshall comes out and he puts his right arm out and pyro goes off on his right side & the same happens with his left arm. He then works the crowd as he walks down and as he is in the ring.

John James: Entering the ring. Brett Marshall

You Dont Know” by 50 Cent and Eminem hits the arnea as CashMoney walks down the ramp to the awaiting Brett Marshall.

John James: Walking to the ring. CashMoney

First Match: Brett Matthews vs. Cashmoney
The bell rings as the lock up in a collar and elbow tire up as Cashmoney locks in a side headlock on Marshall who tries to back him up. Marshall starts to hit elbows to the midsection of Cashmoney who quickly releases the hold as both regroup in there respective corners. They lock up again in a collar and elbow tie up but this time Marshall hits a kick to the midsection before looking to hit a one handed bulldog but Cashmoney pushes him away and Marshall stops before He hits the ropes. Both start to grin as they look at each other. Once again they lock up in a collar and elbow tie up but this time Marshall locks in a side head lock before releasing it and slams his head up against the turnbuckle. Marshall then lays Cashmoney up against the turnbuckle. Marshall taunts the crowd abit working themn over as they start to boo him before he leaps off his feet and hits a dropkick to the head of Cashmoney who's head whiplashes back. Cashmoney's body falls limply to the ground as Marshall returns to his feet and starts to taunt the crowd again. Marshall measures Cashmoney as He starts to return to his feet and then Marshall leaps up and grabs the neck of Cashmoney and looks to hit the cut off. Cashmoney then somehow blocks the move and pushes him towards the ropes. Cashmoney then grabs the neck of Marshall and hits a quick bulldog. Cashmoney then rests a little bit before working the crowd to a minimum of cheers but still more then Marshall. Cashmoney then lifts the legs of Marshall up and looks to lock in the bankroll but Marshall pushes him away. Cashmoney tries again this time going for the sharpshooter but again Marshall pushes him away.

Marshall, rolls himself over and rises to his feet. Cashmoney then comes off the ropes looking for a clothesline but Marshall ducks and hits a shoulder block. Cashmoney quickly returns to his feet and Marshall looks to hit a step up enzuiguri but Cashmoney ducks and Marshall misses landing his foot on the mat. Marshall tries to swing is leg back around but is unable to as Cashmoney trips him up and goes for another Bank roll. Cashmoney tries to roll him over but Marshall resists and then pushes him off. Marshall then hits a kick to the midsection of Cashmoney as He comes back. Cashmoney falls to the mat as both are down. At the referee's count of four both, Marshall and Cashmoney are on one knee. They return to there feet and start trading punches. Marshall hits a forearm to the side of the head as Cashmoney quickly hits a punch to the midsection as Marshalll quickly recovers and goes for a kick to the midsection. Cashmoney grabs the foot of Marshall and swings his leg up and hits a step up enzuiguri. Marshall falls to the mat as does Cashmoney. Marshall slowly returns to his feet and starts to stalk Cashmoney for the cut off. Cashmoney continues to rise to his feet as Marshall get back on his feet. He starts to trash talk Cashmoney. Marshall then jumps up and goes to hit the cut off but Cashmoney is just able to push him away just in time. Marshall comes back only to be hit with a spinebuster. Cashmoney now taunts the crowd and gets alot of boos from the sold out crowd. Cashmoney then waits for Marshall to get up and quickly hits a mic check. He lifts him up again and hits the cash money holla. He then makes the pin 1...2...3

Winner: Cashmoney.

Cashmoney celebrates in the ring before exiting the ring before we go backstage. Randy Levesque is then shown backstage. Levesque is sitting in his locker room getting ready for the match. TJ Wills then walks in on him. Randy then gets up.

Randy Levesque: What the hell are you doing in here you little country singing weasel.

TJ Wills: Oh come on Randy, don’t be like that. Tonight we are tag team partners but sooner or later we will bee opponents so you better make sure you enjoy tagging with one of the best singer in the world.

Randy Levesque: Remember this, Wills you might be the best singer but I, I am the best wrestler in this business. I am a second generation wrestler in this business.

TJ Wills: Well just remember this business is not about how many generations of wrestlers you have in your family, it is about your own skills.

Randy Levesque: You are a country pussy who just sings and you think that, that can get you far in this business. Well you cannot alright. This business is all about your skills.

TJ Wills: Well with you saying that, what you are still doing here in this business. Your last name has gotten you everything you ever wanted so it was not possible for Levi to refuse your request.

Randy Levesque: Well one week we will meet face to face in that ring and you will not escape unless you are strapped to a stretcher.

They have a huge staredown in the middle of the locker room as there faces touch and we go to an ad.

Commercial Break

We immediately go backstage and we see Will Rose walking down the hallway for his match against Will Rose. John Nicoll intercepts him backstage

John Nicoll: Who the hell do you think you are insulting me behind my back. If you have something to say to me, say it straight to my face.

Will Rose: Well if you think I said something about you, you got the wrong information buddy. So get off my back.

Rose pushes past Nicoll as Nicoll then stops him again.

Will Rose: What the hell do you want now.

John Nicoll: Well I have heard from alot of guys backstage that you have been talking about me and trying tom request a match next week against me.

Will Rose: Well I heard that you are the one that has been requesting a match next week. So now get out of my road as I got a match against Andrew Walker

John Nicoll: Well have fun getting beaten the shit out of.

Rose walks off angrily. His music then hits as He angrily makes his way down to the ring.

John James: In the ring, Will Rose

Awaken Mustakrakish by Dethklok as Andrew Walker makes his way down to the ring.

John James: Walking down to the ring, Andrew Walker.

Second Match: BTB Championship Tournament: Andrew Walker vs. Will Rose
Andrew reaches the ring as Rose looks worried as the bell rings. Rose advances forward and starts laying lefts and rights to the chest of Andrew who is backed into the corner. Rose then starts punching him against before hitting a kick to the midsection. Rose get him into a front face lock and goes to hit a snapmare suplex but Andrew is able to block. Rose then tries again. Andrew once again blocks and then hits a snapmare into the turnbuckle. Rose then falls down hanging upside down from the top rope. Andrew goes back as Rose tries to get back up. Andrew runs and hits a dropkick to the face of Rose who falls down to the mat. Andrew then returns to his feet and starts to taunt the crowd. The crowd is booing constantly for Andrew who is completely oblivious to the crowd. Rose then returns to his feet and Andrew goes for a punch but Rose ducks and hits a spinning heel lariat to the face of Andrew. They fall down for abit and then both start to return to there feet. Rose gets to his feet first and then hits a kick to the midsection of Walker before Rose locks in another inverted front face lock and then he falls back and hits a snapmare suplex. Rose then climbs up to the top rope and taunts for the five star frog
splash. Rose leaps off the ropes and Walker rolls out of the way.

Rose hits the mat hard and then He writhes in pain as Andrew starts to return to his feet with a huge grin on his face. Andrew then holds onto the top rope waiting for Rose to return to his feet. Rose returns his feet and stumbles around the ring abit before Andrew latches on and sends him flying with a german suplex. Andrew then quickly returns to his feet and starts to taunt the crowd again. Boos again come from the crowd. Andrew then lifts Rose up by the head and then backs off the ropes and hits a heel lariat. Andrew then again returns back to his feet and lifts Rose up and starts throwing punches but Rose ducks one and hits a couple of punches before hitting a heel lariat. Both superstars are down. 1...2....3...4...5...6 Rose is starting to get up... 7 Andrew is starting to get up. Rose then hits a quick spinebuster follower by climbing up to the top rope. Rose taunts the crowd and then He leaps off and hits a five star frog splash on the Mat when Andrew moves out of the way. Rose then makes the pin 1...2... kickout by Andrew Walker. Rose then lifts him back to his feet and looks to hit another snapmare but Andrew reverses it into a snapmare of his own. Andrew then returns to his feet and then He kicks him in the midsection and then he runs back off the ropes and he hits a corkscrew neckbreaker which He calls the apocalypse and then He makes the pin 1...2...3

Winner: Andrew Walker.

We see Andrew celebrating. Then we go backstage to see County in his locker room and sitting in his chair.

County: I am the Monster, I will dominate BTB.. because I am blood thirsty... in this business.. I am the dominate... force... and that is how... it shall remain... I am going... to domi... nate this... tournament... and I will become.... the BTB ch..ampion...

The lights then go off as the camera goes stactic and then we are out of the room and we go to an ad Break

Commercial Break

Jesse Oliver: Welcome back to our show! Earlier tonight, we have already seen lots of great happenings. We’ve seen a new champ after Mr. Levi gave Gards the Next Big Thing title. We have also seen Cashmoney beat Brett Marshall and Andrew Walker beat Will Rose making him advance to the championship tournament. Coming up next, we are going to see another championship tournament as the mysterious Grimm takes on Sean The Game. Can Sean able to be on his game tonight or will Grimm have his first victim tonight?

Drake Reinholds: You’re done? Oh finally! Let’s start this match now!

Grimm’s spooky music plays as The Reaper Grimm enters the arena and he walks slowly down the ramps as we hear nothing from the crowd.

John James: Introducing first, The Reaper, Grimm!

Then Sean’s loud and lively theme hits the arena as Sean The Game makes his way to the ring as the crowd cheers.

John James: Making his way to the ring, Sean The Game!

Third Match: BTB Championship Tournament: The Grimm vs. Sean The Game
The bell rings as Sean slowly approaches his opponent at the center of the ring while the Reaper is just silent staring his opponent. Sean makes a move as he tries to lock up with Grimm but he counters by grabbing Sean’s arm and starts twisting it. Sean tries to get out of it as Grimm is still holding his arm. Sean then counters by whipping Grimm to the ropes. The Reaper bounces back as Sean runs and gives Grimm a flying lariat. Grimm gets up as Sean knocks him back with a clothesline, Grimm gets up and Sean gives him another clothesline, and another, and another until Grimm can’t take it anymore. The Game then grabs Grimm back to his feet and then connects him with a vertical suplex and covers, 1.. 2.., and Grimm kicks out. Sean then applies an armbar to his sinister opponent as Grimm extends his arm and tries to reach the ropes as Sean continues to twist the Reaper’s arm. Grimm then starts throwing some punches to his head as Sean is still on the hold. The Reaper then grabs Sean’s face as he rakes him in the eye and Sean release him from the lock. Grimm gets up and Sean follows as he gives him an irish whip to the ropes. Sean bounces back and Grimm catches him with a drop toe hold and capitalizes him with the Sands of the Hourglass. Sean writhes in pain and tries to reach the ropes. Grimm applies more pressure to it as Sean extends his arm to the ropes until he finally reached it. The ref tries to break Grimm out of the submission hold but Grimm still continues to lock Sean up of the submission hold. Sean then starts to throw some elbow shots to his head until he finally releases it.

Both men get back on their feet as Sean kicks him in the midsection and attempts to throw him with a chokeslam. The Reaper then fights back by grabbing Sean’s neck as he attempt to counter him with his own chokeslam. Sean breaks it and then kicks Grimm to the midsection and whips him but Grimm counters with his own irish whip. Sean comes back as Grimm catch him and hits him with a Swinging Side Slam and covers, 1… 2… 2 ½… and Sean manages to lift his arm before the ref goes for the third count. Grimm then grabs him as he counters with a small package roll up, 1.. 2.. and Grimm kicks out. Grimm gets up as Sean gives him some clotheslines. Sean then whips Grimm to the ropes and catches him with a Northern Lights Suplex, 1.. 2.. and Grimm manages to bridge himself and slowly they turn around and Grimm turns to his back and hits him with a devastating Backdrop Driver. The Grimm does some taunts as he waits Sean to get up. The Game gets up as Grimm finishes him off by tearing him apart with The Sickle, the Reaper covers, 1… 2… 3…, and Grimm wins the match.
Winner: Grimm

Drake Reinholds: What a huge win from Grimm by beating Sean with the dangerous Sickle! Now, we two of the most talented guys in BTB have advanced themselves to the semi finals of the Championship Tournament. What a performance by The Reaper Grimm!

Jesse Oliver: Well, Sean The Game have also made a breakthrough performance in this match!

Drake Reinhold: *in an Italian accent* Ah! Shut up your mouth!

We go backstage as we see Stephen McDaniel prepare himself for a promo regarding him.

Stephen McDaniel: The Whole Fucking Show is finally here! Your all time favorite, Stephen McDaniel is finally here to deliver you people a wonderful performance from yours truly. Next week, Mr. Levi told me that I will be a part of the Championship Tournament as I go one on one with the monster, County! Be sure that I am going to win that match and I will bring the title to you my lovable fans!

Commercial Break

We go back after the commercials as we hear Jimmy Helmsley’s music play around the arena as the Prodigy, Jimmy Helmsley arrives the arena raising his arm as the crowd starts throwing him boos.

John James: Here’s The Prodigy Jimmy Helmsley!

Jimmy enters the ring as James’ music hits and The Original Icon, James Patterson enters the arena waving around the fans but the crowd answered him back with a huge chorus of boos.

John James: And his opponent, The Original Icon, James Patterson

Fourth Match: Jimmy Helmsley vs. James Patterson
The match starts as both men circles around the ring and waits for each other to start a move. James then offered a handshake to his opponent but Jimmy just slap it away and then he locks up with James. Jimmy then goes with a headlock as James pushes him toward the ropes. Jimmy bounces off the ropes without James and the Original Icon waits for Jimmy to come back and attempts to give him an armdrag but Jimmy counters him with his own armdrag and he throws him to the center of the ring. Jimmy then grabs James back to his feet and hits him with a standing drop kick and covers, 1.., and James kicks out. Jimmy then starts punching James in the head as his opponent tries to block one of his attacks. Jimmy gets up and he starts stomping James to the face as he tries to defend himself. James gets up and Jimmy grabs him, giving him an irish whip to the ropes. James bounces back and hits Jimmy with a leg lariat. James then applies a arm and head lock on Jimmy by using his leg but he manages to reach the ropes that quickly and the ref tries to break them both.

James gets up and waits for his opponent to get up and attempts to give him a running clothesline. Jimmy ducks away and then counters James with an inverted backbreaker and then covers, 1.. 2.. and James kicks out. Jimmy grabs James up to his feet and attempts to lift him up to his shoulders but James tries to stay on the mat by hooking his leg in his opponent’s leg and then he counters by giving Jimmy a snap suplex. James then climbs up the top turnbuckle and waits for Jimmy to get up. The Prodigy tries to get up with some help from the ropes and he’s still unconscious after receiving that move. Jimmy turns around as James goes for a body splash and Jimmy counters him with an impressive dropkick counter. The two are lying on the mat as the ref starts to count, 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7.., Jimmy gets up, 8.. and then James follows and the ref stops counting and restarts the mat.

The two guys are still have no idea where they are until they turn face to face and suddenly they charge towards each other. Jimmy do the first move by kicking James in the midsection and attempts to do the Foundation but James counters with an attempted neckbreaker. Jimmy quickly pulls himself out of James and then gives him an irish whip to the ropes. Jimmy runs toward the other ropes for an attempt of giving James a running clothesline. James manages to duck and both men runs toward the opposite sides. They bounce back as Jimmy catches James with a huge spinebuster. Jimmy then grabs James up as he goes for a third attempt of his finisher in this match. Jimmy grabs his opponent’s arm as James suddenly pushes him to the ropes. Jimmy reaches the ropes as James gives him a shoulder thrust. James walks back and pulls Jimmy out of the rope and hits him with the Sudden Death and covers, 1… 2… 3… and James Patterson wins the match.
Winner: James Patterson

At Mr. Levi’s Office:

Mr. Levi: Wow! What an impressive win from James Patterson! He just beat there a third generation superstar from the Helmsley family! Tonight’s show is great so far.

Someone then knocks the door and Randy Levesque enters while we hear some cheers from the crowd.

Mr. Levi: Why, speaking of a generation superstar, here comes another young guy from the Levesque family. Welcome Randy, welcome to my office. Is there any problem? Let me remind you that you’re going to be on the main event tonight teaming up with Nashville’s country superstar, TJ Wills against the fiery Italian, Spencer Riggs and the Playa from Augusta, DJ Primetime.

Randy Levesque: I just drop by to tell you that my main mission in BTB is to become the BTB Champion and I’ll do anything just to have what I want, I’ll cross anyone’s path if I had to and that includes even my boss.

Mr. Levi: So are you threatening me or something?

Randy Levesque: Not really, I just thought of saying that after hearing BTB’s no. 1 rule and it’s to follow The Boss, to do what the Boss wants and to answer all the Boss’ requests. Well, if that rule messes up my chance to become the champ, then I might break that golden rule!

Mr. Levi stood up of his seat after hearing Randy’s words and both men do a heated staredown with each other. Randy then leaves the office and prepares himself for the main event.

Commercial Break

Drake Reinhold: What time is it Jesse?

Jesse Oliver: It’s now time for BTB’s…

Drake Reinhold: It doesn’t matter what time is it, Jabroni!

Jesse Oliver: Oh God! Please don’t do that! The Rock is way better than you.

DJ’s music hits as DJ Primetime enters the arena as the crowd starts throwing him some huge chorus of boos.

John James: Introducing first, from Augusta, Georgia, DJ Primetime!!!

Then Riggs’ music hits as Spencer Riggs enters the ring and the crowd continues their chorus of boos while Riggs walks down the ramp.

John James: And his partner, Spencer Riggs!

The two meet up the ring and they start to whisper on each other’s ear as TJ’s country song hits as The Country Sensation, TJ Wills enters the arena as the crowd starts to pop.

John James: And their opponents, introducing first, TJ Wills!

Wills waits for his partner at the ringside when suddenly Randy’s music hits as Third Generation Superstar, Randy Levesque enters the arena with a huge pop from the crowd.

John James: And his partner, Randy Levesque!

Main Event: TJ Wills and Randy Levesque vs. DJ Primetime and Spencer Riggs
The bell rings as the two teams decide who will be the first legal man and DJ steps forward and TJ follows. The two starts circling the ring until DJ charges in and starts delivering TJ with some forearms to his back. TJ counters by giving DJ a knee to the midsection and then he whips him to the ropes. DJ bounces back and TJ catches him with a kitchen sink. TJ then drags his opponent to the center of the ring and applies a facelock to it. DJ tries to get out from it. DJ then slowly gets up as TJ follows and Primetime counters him with a hiptoss. DJ then applies TJ with a surfboard stretch as he starts screaming for pain. TJ tries to release one of his arms as DJ continues to stretch his arms while his right foot applies more pressure to his back. TJ then slowly gets up and he manages to escape from DJ and then hits him with a knocking clothesline. DJ gets up and attempts to charge in as TJ quickly tags with his partner, Randy. The confident young guy enters the ring and both men go for an intimidating staredown. Randy walks toward DJ as the Primetime Playa walks back and decides to give Riggs a surprising tag. Riggs then starts to complain with DJ as he just shove his partner to the center of the ring and Riggs bumps himself to his opponent. Randy then grabs Riggs and he start throwing Riggs some forearms to his chest. Randy then whips Riggs to the ropes and the fiery Italian bounces off and receives a dropkick to the chest from Randy. The young star then grabs Riggs back to his feet when all of a sudden Riggs gives him a poke in the eye and then he throws Randy to their corner and he follows, giving Randy a knee to his gut. DJ then offers a tag while he puts his leg up the top rope for Riggs throwing Randy’s head to it. DJ enters and they double teams as they give Randy a double suplex to the center of the ring and DJ covers, 1… 2… and Randy kicks out. DJ then grabs his opponent up and he starts throwing some boxing punch combos. DJ is about to throw his last and strongest shot as Randy able block it.

Randy then fights back by giving DJ some punches in the head. Randy then whips DJ to the ropes and DJ bounces back and Randy goes for a big boot but DJ ducks and grabs Randy for a roll up pulling his tights, 1.. 2.. and Randy kicks out. DJ complains with the referee as Randy gets up. DJ kicks him in the midsection and attempts for a DDT but Randy counters it and hits DJ with his own DDT. DJ gets up as Randy grabs him for an irish whip but DJ reverses it with his own irish whip toward to the ropes near his partner. Randy heads to the ropes as Riggs hits him with his knee to his back while DJ runs and bounces off the other side and knocks Randy down with a flying clothesline. DJ gets up and he applies his signature submission, the Locked up and Randy starts to scream for pain. Randy tries to get a tag with his partner as TJ tries to extend his arm to his partner. Randy then tries to reverse the Locked up using his full force until he finally drops DJ down to the mat and he reverses the figure four. Now, DJ is screaming for pain as Riggs tries to make a tag. The finally broke up from the lock and they quickly crawl toward their partners and both men manages to tag with them at the same time.

TJ and Riggs charges in the ring and both men starts to exchange some punches with each other until TJ able to knock Riggs down the mat with a powerful punch. Riggs gets up as TJ gives him a dropkick, and another and another and then knocks Rigg down with a clothesline. TJ then grabs Riggs back to his feet and attempts for his finisher TJ Slam. TJ lifts Riggs up above his shoulder as he is about to give Riggs with his own Falcon Arrow version as Riggs able to get out of it and lands behind TJ and throws him with a German Suplex. Luckily, TJ able to land to his feet without Riggs knowing and the Country Sensation hits him with a bulldog. The crowd pops for TJ as Riggs quickly crawls toward his corner, holding his nose. Riggs start to complain to the ref for what have TJ done to him. DJ then shouted his partner for not being like a baby and put his ass back to the match. Riggs gets up and give DJ an angry look and taps him on his shoulder for the tag. Riggs enters back in the apron as DJ talks to his partner about it. Riggs then throws DJ over the top rope and he jumps off the apron and leaves his partner. Wills grabs DJ up and connects him with a TJ Slam. The crowd is totally out of control as Randy asks for a tag. Randy enters the ring while DJ slowly gets up without knowing Randy is behind him. DJ is still in a groggy position as Randy finishes him off with the Levesque clothesline and covers, 1… 2… 3… and the team of TJ Wills and Randy Levesque wins the match.

The two celebrates their victory as Riggs slowly walks back the stage while looking at his partner DJ who is lying in the ring.
Winner: TJ Wills and Randy Levesque

- Show Ends -

John

10/10. but i just have one thing i didnt like. i didnt wrestle, can i wrestle next week?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
There should be a tag team title.

John

^^^ and if there was, i bet someone would put us two as a tag team!!!

seriousley when can i wrestle someone?

Evil Austin

it was an awesome show i can't wait for next week and when we get some more superstars signed up we can have stuff like battle royals and whatever.....

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match: Randy and T.J. vs DJ and Riggs. A very goo main event for the first show. Decent length.

Worst Match: Walker vs. Rose. Thought it was too short. The match didn't seem to flow to me. Seemed like not a lot of action at all

Best Promo: Mr. levi and Randy in the back. Possible feud brewing between Randy and the boss. Should be interesting.

Worst Promo: weren't any to really chose from except the backstage stuff. I would Probably say the whole County thing.

Additional Comments:Good first show. I felt it was kinda short for what it could have been considering it was the debut show. Looking forward to the next show guys.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

small show just wait, not every superstar can be on every show. and now time for my review
bm: hmmmm, obviously me going over lol
wm: walker kinda dominated too much
bp: levi with randy levesque
wp: n/a
af: woo i won

Qwake

that was awesome, great idea for making this up and also, to sign up, do I just have to make a wrestler in the iwf efed?

DANTE savage

Reaction score
My first look at this, very good stuff so far. I promise to keep track of your shows, and will drop a review for the next one, but what happened to HEW? Peace

The Leviathan

Reaction score
cd69f7a0e5.png
PREVIEW

Will Rose vs. John Nicoll
Nicoll and Rose will finally settle their problem inside the ring as they go one on one at the next show. This two have traded insults and confrontations in the backstage, and they are hardcore enough by asking Mr. Levi for a Barbed Wire Rope match. That match will not going to happen as of now but we are finally going to see this two in the ring. Can Rose make Nicoll shut up his mouth or will Nicoll give Rose another lost to his record.

DJ Primetime vs. Brett Marshall
This two had just started a heated conversation at their locker rooms until DJ challenges Brett Marshalls to a match. This two just lost their matches at the last show but this show is way different 'coz there's only one guy who will leave the ring as the winner.

Championship Tournament: TJ Wills vs. James Patterson
This two had won their matches and now, they are going to face each other for a chance to become the first BTB Champion. The Country Sensation and No. 1 Contender for the BTB Next Big Thing title, TJ Wills takes on The Original Icon, James Patterson. Who will advance to the tournament?

Mr. Levi is in Action!
So you think he's just BTB's owner? The Leviathan will be in action as he proves that he can still work inside the ring since he's last match at an independent wrestling circuit. Mr. Levi said that he will show why you shouldn't mess with THE BOSS.

Championship Tournament: Randy Levesque vs. Cashmoney
And for our main event, we are going to see Randy Levesque and Denel "Cashmoney" Mederos meet in a Championship Tournament to determine who wil be the first BTB Champion. Are we going to see the next generation superstar, Randy advance to the tournament or the cocky, Denzel?

Status
Not open for further replies.