BTB: Blood Thirsty Brutality

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
EfedLogo-1.png

Backstory: The current owner and creator of Blood thirsty wrestling was able to create the new federation after winning a 20,000,000 million dollar lottery drawing. The Leviathan was a former indy wrestler and always dreamed of creating a company to bring throught the wrestling stars of the future. With this money He hired midcard and lower card indy talent at a low cost so He had enough money to sign creative writrs and head bookers. There men where Brian Kendricks Biceps, WWERKO619 and GardsJr. After this He had little over five million. He started advertising the first show as well as looking for an arena deal. The arenas got rid of the rest of the money so now He started looking for the sponsors. The first one he went to was Pepsi, very relunctant to sign Mr Levi to a deal. They had a board meeting and finally came to a decision not to sign Mr Levi who was not downtrodden by this failed venture. He next went to popular Snack food, Snickers. They were excitwed to be sponsoring a wrestling brand. They were not relunctant. They offered Mr.Levi, One million dollars for one advertising board and 5 million for showing a Snickers advertisement during an ad break. Mr.Levi was Happy about this so now, He had everything He would need to createa wrestling company except for a television network. He went to the CW network who had recently dropped Smackdown and thwey picked the small company up so now they were a fully pledged company

TITLES:

BTBChamp.png

BTB Championship - Vacant

BTBNBT.png

BTB Next Big Thing Championship - Gards Jr.

BTBWTF.png

BTB WTF Championship - Vacant

ROSTERS:

Andrew Walker (SWA Anarchy GM)

Austin Graham (xImpulsive)

Brett Marshall (DX Degenerate)

Bobby King (sharkboy 3:16)

County (C4)

Denzel “Cashmoney” Mederos (Hulkstar)

DJ Primetime (djprimetime)

GardsJr (GardsJr)

Grimm (Jmay187)

James Patterson (brian kendrick's biceps)

Jimmy Helmsley (MJ807)

John Nicoll (The Small Show)

Nick Smith (Nick_2007)

Randy Levesque (CMS)

Sean the Game (DX 3:16)

Spencer Riggs (Riggs)

Stephen Mcdaniels (TRI)

The Leviathan (The Leviathan)

TJ Wills (Weebo)

Will Rose (rosewt01)

Note: We will do the rp's, promos, interviews and trash talks in the BTB E-fed Thread at the BTB Lounge to prevent messing this thread, Thanks!

PS: You can still join! Just post ur sign ups at the same thread

5de342a0e0.jpg

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Looks good. Can't wait.

HulkStar

Yeah This is gonna be kick Ass Ima Play A Black Guy!!!!

John

this is gonna be the best BTB ever. and even better than the efed. me and rose already have a rivalry.

Evil Austin

This is great i can't wait for the first show and to have my first match......

Riggs

Reaction score
this is going to be awesome! Can't wait to have my first match

CT Styles

Also if any of the writers are unable to do it I would be happy to fill-in in ya want just if someone can't do it one week or something but I cant wait for the first episode

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
EfedLogo-1.png

First Show Preview:

First Match: Cashmoney vs. Brett Marshall
These two have been heated backstage and I wonder why. They have completely different personalities. Well now they are settling it inside the squared circle. Will Marshall come on top and reigns supreme in the ring or will Cashmoney cash in on his oppurtunity.

Second Match: Tournament: Andrew Walker vs. Will Rose

Andrew Walker has the whole locker room scared and for a good reason. They think that He is the scariest person in BTB. Will Rose is a young gun and is on the rise but that might be stopped when He faces a veteran in Andrew Walker

Third Match: Tournament: Grimm vs. Sean the Game

Well Grimm has yet to make an impact backstage but is likely to make one in this match. Sean The Game has not been seen backstage either. Well maybe Grimm has had Sean the Game running scared.

Fourth Match: James Patterson vs. Jimmy Helmsley

James Patterson is a young gun on the rise as is Jimmy Helmsley. There has not been any heat between these two backstage but this might change this week after they meet in the middle of the ring.

Main Event: Randy Levesque and TJ Wills vs. Spencer Riggs and DJ Primetime

Four young guys going add it in the middle of the ring. Randy Levesque is the young son of Paul Levesque who is better known as Hunter Hearst Helmsley.The rest are relatively unknown in the wrestling world but are looking to make a big impact in BTB

HulkStar

CahMoney walks into the thread VIRTUALLY!! lol
Cashmoney: Yo daw dis stuff b wack!! How Cum da 5 Star Stunna aint in da tournament?

OOC: ^Completly agree lol Nice Card but I have a question? I havent done a E-FED before level lown a BTB E-FED.. How do the matches cum to place??

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well for the first week we mainly come up with this and from now on, for this Efed. We will let you come up with the fueds backstage so yeah. BTW dont reply to this post only in the BTB central :p

John

How come im not there??? i want a match against rose. levi or gards please add me to a show!

Riggs

Reaction score
woo hoo I'm in the Main Event! I'm looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.