BTB Awards November-March!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

What's the point of PMing you?

Also, must we vote in every category if we think neither nominee deserved the award?

Moonlight Drive

I'm too lazy to PM. There were some really wacky nominations as well, so I'm not going to vote for something which doesn't deserve it.

**SPOILERS**

I'm also too lazy to add spoiler tags >_>

Booker of Bookers- Levi, y2j__legend, CT Styles

Best Match Writing- Levi, CMS, CT Styles, BKB

Match of the Year- Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar (CMS), Randy Orton Vs The Rock (BTW Wrestlebowl) CM Punk vs. Edge @ Turning Point (CMS)

Promo of the Year- HBK's retirement announcement on RAW (CT Styles), APEX arrives (HFH), The Rock returns (CMS), or Brock Lesnar, Triple H, and JBL on BTW Nitro (CMS)

Storyline of the Year- Church of Daniels- Comicgeekelly, Corino rebels against extreme- Spiralshock, McMahon's Suicide attempt (CT Styles), The whole leadup to Wrestlebowl-CM Superstar

WTF Moment In A BTB- The Rock and SCSA returns to face Priceless (CT Styles), APEX forms, and is headed by Ric Flair (HFH). Vince McMahon announces his suicide attempt (CT Styles), Still no Andrew Walker<---Cos I don't know what the fuck it is. :p

Best PPV In a BTB- Explosive Fest by Levi, Wrestlebowl by CMS, Turning Point (CMS), Exodus (HFH)

Most Consistent BTB- WWE a New Beginning by y2j_legend, seX Power's WWE 2009 (seXy Poweful), BTW(CMS)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Having to vote in all awards is ridculously stupid. There are multiple awards I don't want to vote for.

Moonlight Drive

Do what you want Jimmeh, I'm 80% sure you slightly outrank Gardsy Wardsy

CT Styles

Fuck, I want these awards to have prestige and mean something. They mean nothing, I wouldn't want to accept them because I know I haven't beaten the best.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Don't worry about voting for all, it might get us more votes tbh.

Moonlight Drive

They'd mean something if WEW got the nominations it deserved :mad:

The Anigma

Reaction score
Umm...what's the sense of even voting for Match of the "Year" when all three of the nominations are CMS-related? Doesn't make much sense to vote when it's obvious CMS is going to win, does it?

These awards are terrible and I don't blame Gards for it. I blame whoever made such ridiculous nominations.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

No Chaos Cup for show of the year :nonono:

No Danielson vs. McGuiness vs. Delirious for match of the year :nonono:

No Homicide and Low Ki cashing in the tag title shot for WTF moment :nonono:

No Chris Hero's first promo as CTW Heavyweight Champion for promo of the year :nonono:

No Delirious any promo for Promo of the year :nonono:

CT Styles

Anigma said:
Umm...what's the sense of even voting for Match of the "Year" when all three of the nominations are CMS-related? Doesn't make much sense to vote when it's obvious CMS is going to win, does it?
I don't think he's the best match writer here imo.. but that's the way the awards panned out.

EDIT: Also, how can he dominate the matches of the year awards and be nominated in promos but not be nominated for Booker of Bookers if he's that great?