BTB Advertisement Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mach

Reaction score
Its the first show of my new BTB as WCW gears up for war with the WWF at Clash of the Champions XXXI

With just one month to go until the start if the Monday Night Wars how will WCW prepare itself for the battle of a lifetime?

READ NOW

Melbourne Made

Reaction score
Hey yall I am sorry to do this again but I am working on my btb from scratch.
I know it's a screw around and very hard to follow my work but I didn't want to start yet another btb

Stay tuned if ya want, I won't blame ya if you don't

DTP

Reaction score

L8vl9rW.png

A special two-hour edition of RAW comes your way from the Toronto SkyDome in Toronto, Ontario, Canada!

The Royal Rumble RAW is here, and looks back on all of the classic action that unfolded in the most maniacal hour of competition you'll see, from the 1997 Royal Rumble match! Over 60,000 people packed out the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas to witness history in the making, and eight days on we are still reeling from its' controversial conclusion! In cooperation with USA Network, for the first time since 1988 we bring to you the entire Rumble match uninterrupted on network television - you won't want to miss it!

For the first time since reclaiming the World Wrestling Federation Championship, we will hear from "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels. What must Shawn have to say about the outcome of 'The Royal Rumble Problem', and its' resolve made by WWF President Gorilla Monsoon two weeks ago? It was a homecoming come true for "The Showstopper", but what lies ahead in the champion's wings this time around, now he's reachieved 'The Boyhood Dream' and left San Antonio a man?

Last week we witnessed the ultimate act of deception by "Stone Cold" Steve Austin - he had everybody believe he had quit the Number One Contender's match at In Your House: Ground Zero! An hour away in a bar, Austin drank away his sorrows and told Jim Ross he was out - only to return and waylay Bret "Hitman" Hart, after a hard-fought battle with The Man They Call Vader! All week long we've heard rumors of "The Hitman" being in no condition to compete, but we have it on good authority that Bret Hart will be in Toronto - what will he say about the match on February 16?

Elsewhere, we're in for a monstrous main event when the dysfunctional pair of monsters led by Paul Bearer and James E. Cornette, The Man They Call Vader and Mankind team up to take on The Undertaker and Sycho Sid in a No Holds Barred tag team match; Marc Mero receives a rematch for Hunter Hearst Helmsley's WWF Intercontinental Championship; and after the turncoat Clarence Mason jumped to The Nation of Domination, the British Bulldog and Owen Hart battle Crush and Kama Mustafa!

Check out Royal Rumble RAW here!