Bryan responds to Punk's insult. Tensai impresses backstage

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
- Daniel Bryan doesn’t think CM Punk’s goat face insult from Monday’s RAW is a good one. He wrote on Twitter:
“Goat face is a horrible insult. My face is practically perfect in every way. In fact, from now on I demand to be called Beautiful Bryan.”
- WWE officials were impressed with Tensai’s match against Sheamus on Monday’s RAW Supershow. People backstage felt it was one of his best matches since returning to the company. Tensai is currently being repackaged.
- Evan Bourne posted the following injury update on Tuesday:
“More xrays taken today! My bones look good in the right light. Physical therapy starts next week….finally!”

I mark for Beautiful Bryan. :burns:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Bryan's face expression was soo good when Punk said it.. He was like: WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO?

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'll MarkyMark if he busts out the Beautiful Bryan comment on tv.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Haha Daniel Bryan is amazing. He makes amazing gimmicks or things to get him over without even realising it I think.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Testify said:
WWE is NOW impressed with Tensai? #wwelogicindeed

His match with Sheamus was the best he's been in WWE since coming back as a Jap IMO. I still wouldn't say I was 'impressed' though

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Beautiful Bryan. :dawg:

Of course, we have this guy go over our biggest star and our champ, but we're not really happy with what he's doing. But now we're impressed. We should make him go over... wait.

WWE pushes the wrong people.