Bryan needs an impact finisher.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Master of the small package. He doesn't really need one possibly a Misawa style elbow would fit but as I say it isn't needed. Then again Hero is there with his ELBOOOOOWS.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Bryan needs a kick. He's a fast lightweight, he shouldn't be lifting all his opponents up for his impact finisher.

If the superkick should be adopted by anyone, I say Dolph gets it. Fits the perfect image of delivering that super kick blow.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't like seeing Rollins use the Curb Stomp as a finisher. I really prefer his low angle Superkick or that Small Package Driver. Ziggler should use the Superkick, I'll never forget the superkick he hit on Johnny Ace here in Brazil. :dawg:

As far as Bryan goes, I'll say once again that I do think that he should use the Roundhouse Kick as a finisher more often. He won a match against Ziggler on the SD after Bragging Rights 2010 with it, against Jack Swagger on Old School Raw using the move and he also beat Punk with a kick this last Monday. So, I think he should do it more often.

9 minutes, 5 seconds. Damn.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Bryan needs a kick. He's a fast lightweight, he shouldn't be lifting all his opponents up for his impact finisher.

If the superkick should be adopted by anyone, I say Dolph gets it. Fits the perfect image of delivering that super kick blow.

Dolph - Superkick
Bryan - Something like the codebreaker. A head impact finisher that doesn't involve a kick. Since ziggler already has that and it suits him better.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Silkysox said:
Dolph - Superkick
Bryan - Something like the codebreaker. A head impact finisher that doesn't involve a kick. Since ziggler already has that and it suits him better.

Knee to the head of some kind?

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Thing is, Punk has the round house kick as his signature. It doesn't make sense for it not to get the 3 count when Punk hits it but does for Bryan.

#wwelogic.